BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2013, 12:52 PM

Car Info: @eatwithnaveed
about 15 mins ago, 04 java black Sti lowered with goldies, exhaust, shaved grill, and a bunch of stickers on the driver side rear window. Driver was a younger Asian guy with I think a lady friend. I was the white civic in front of you for a few miles.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I had my car on a trailer last night... saw a few. Couple clearly modified. One of them decided they'd do a flyby on me so I could hear their exhaust. Not a single one looked my way. Not one.

It's getting that way man. It's either kids buying old ones already done that don't now isht about the community or old people buying new ones because they're cheaper than BMW's.
Agreed. Most of the kids I've sold my subies to never knew anything about them. I've decided to give no one attention unless I get the deuce from them First lol.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:57 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Hell. I was sitting on the side of the road with my hazards on and hood up. 3 subies drove by me... no one stopped... mind you this is a one lane road. Not like they had to drive across lanes of traffic to stop.
Old 12-23-2013, 12:59 PM

Yeah, the good old days are long gone man.
Old 12-23-2013, 03:44 PM

Around 315 I saw a silver 04/05 wagon on automall in Fremont with either bright bronze or gold wheels and oem cross bars with a Asian guy driving. Then right after I saw a wrb really clean wrb fozzy fxt with some Sti goodies and an exhaust going down Stevenson.
Old 12-23-2013, 04:45 PM

Hell. I was sitting on the side of the road with my hazards on and hood up. 3 subies drove by me... no one stopped... mind you this is a one lane road. Not like they had to drive across lanes of traffic to stop.
That sucks. When I had my Evo and saw another Evo on the side of the road, I always stopped to help. 99% of the time, they had a blown IC pipe, and I always had tools on me along with a couple extra t-bolt clamps to help out. lol.
Old 12-23-2013, 10:50 PM

Car Info: 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero (STi'd)
Tonight around 9ish, clean white hawkeye wagon with the WRX emblems removed on the rear hatch and one noticeable dent on the side (as if someone threw a baseball at the panel). We pretty much followed each other from Hillsdale Blvd to 101N all the way up until I took 380 and you continued on 101 to gamble with the post Niners game gridlock. The wagon looked pretty stock, but I only decided to post this sighting because we both took that 101N on ramp (two lane sweeping right, banked 270º turn) like pros and blew past the Civic or whatever it was using the onramps' outside lane lol. I tried to throw deuces when you looked over, but you may not have seen it with my tint.

Last edited by AccordingToAlex; 12-23-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:59 PM

Car Info: 12Teens crazy 4 me
About 10min ago in los altos downtown I passed by a wrb hatch lowered on wheels and possibly a n1 exhaust? Couldnt see much since it was dark. Anyone here?
Old 12-24-2013, 12:06 AM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Some wannabe-hoodrat following me out through Castro Valley yet can't post a pic of my truck for me? What's that all about?
Attached Thumbnails BAY AREA sighting post here.-screen-shot-2013-12-24-12.03.31-am.jpg  
Old 12-24-2013, 12:17 AM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Originally Posted by nate122
That place is awesome
Originally Posted by pvtdonuts
haha thanks
**Off-Topic**

No seriously thoh man, it is. Completely and utterly awesome. Last time we went it took me like 5 minutes to realize Cab (Steve) and family had walked in, sat behind me, and kept looking at us funny trying to remember where we knew each other from. Then as he says my name I realize there's like 3 of us from that crowd sitting in there all at the same time, only we're all 26 years older. *You got a pm!

Where else can that sort of completely cool and random thing happen.

If anything ever happens YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EVER CLOSE THE PLACE!!
Old 12-24-2013, 09:17 AM

Car Info: 99 Swap'd GM6
Saw a WRB WRX on Monterey Highway this morning with an STI wing, exhaust and flaps.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:26 AM

Car Info: 02 subaru impreza WRX wagon sedona red
that sucks...if you were an attractive chick with a decent rack I'd stop..j/k

Even if I stopped, I'd be completely useless in diagnosing your problems since I don't work on my own. If it makes you feel any better...the best I could do is keep you company

my cousin had a similar problem but in Richmond at 1130PM...hood up, hazards on, several police drove by and never stopped to see if he was alright. He ended up walking to a 7-11 to make a call, only to find the pay phone line cut and dangling.

6 brothers came walking up to him asking if he needed help and then asked "how much money you have! Give us your wallet!" (while all pulling out knives). Lucky for my cousin, he grew up in Oakland...he said "here, you can have my wallet"....as he pulled out his 9mm out, racked the slide and said "here!"

They all ran off like they saw a ghost...my cousin discharged a couple of rounds in the air which made them run faster.

(sorry for getting off the topic- lol)
Old 12-24-2013, 10:31 AM

Car Info: Galaxy Blue 2015 WRX
told a 04/05 white sti with a turbo back that he had a beautiful car as you were detaching your steering wheel in the eastridge mall parking lot about an hour before the jewlery store robbery.

Also saw the same slammed wrb hawkeye wagon I see everywhere, towhook, cr kais or cr ultimates.

exchanged dueces with a swapped gc on goldies with the rsti wing around 1 on 280n before 880. Sweet ride!
Old 12-24-2013, 12:16 PM

Car Info: 2001 Acura TL - 2016.5 Mazda CX-5
Originally Posted by 02WRXwgn
that sucks...if you were an attractive chick with a decent rack I'd stop..j/k

Even if I stopped, I'd be completely useless in diagnosing your problems since I don't work on my own. If it makes you feel any better...the best I could do is keep you company

my cousin had a similar problem but in Richmond at 1130PM...hood up, hazards on, several police drove by and never stopped to see if he was alright. He ended up walking to a 7-11 to make a call, only to find the pay phone line cut and dangling.

6 brothers came walking up to him asking if he needed help and then asked "how much money you have! Give us your wallet!" (while all pulling out knives). Lucky for my cousin, he grew up in Oakland...he said "here, you can have my wallet"....as he pulled out his 9mm out, racked the slide and said "here!"

They all ran off like they saw a ghost...my cousin discharged a couple of rounds in the air which made them run faster.

(sorry for getting off the topic- lol)
That is the exact reason most people are scared to help others out. They are scared at situations like this.

And Ray, not that your a scary looking dude, but your a pretty big dude who could look intimidating to some poeple, maybe thats why they didnt stop?
Old 12-24-2013, 12:18 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX Sedan
Originally Posted by Snoopy408
That is the exact reason most people are scared to help others out. They are scared at situations like this.

And Ray, not that your a scary looking dude, but your a pretty big dude who could look intimidating to some poeple, maybe thats why they didnt stop?
Ray should keep a Santa outfit in his trunk, get changed next time the car breaks down and see if people stop

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.