BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 11:14 PM

Car Info: No more Subaru
To the CHP officer who just pulled me over from the shoreline on-ramp headed onto 101 Southbound, I know you said you're not on I-club but thank you & your partner for sparing me the ticket!

And who knows maybe you are on here and will see this
Old 09-29-2013, 11:26 PM

Car Info: Toyota camry
Saw a rhd legacy wagon in cupertino today. Was riding on rotas
Old 09-29-2013, 11:40 PM

Car Info: 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero (STi'd)
Originally Posted by ScoobyScouse84
Someone in my area has a new black 13 sti in adams point, also saw a red 10+ sti wagon stock on 24 driven by super hot milf with kids in the back, waved at you but you sped up, im not after your kids!

Maybe they're all bastard children from when she hooked up with other Subie drivers and she's not going to make the same mistake again, so she sped up. lol
Old 09-30-2013, 12:03 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Saw a silver hatch tonight at Oakland and Montague. I was sitting at the light in the turn lane. You drove by with a deuce out the window. I didn't see the deuce until you were halfway through the intersection.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:21 AM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Grey 0607 sti with exhaust and black bbs on el Camino turned right on holly about 10am

Shortly after a black 0405 with what looked like Rota torques and a small exhaust on Ralston by sixth
Old 09-30-2013, 10:43 AM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
Originally Posted by AccordingToAlex
Spooky night. I had an Audi driver get mad at me because I turned into a lane that his un-decisive *** couldn't commit to in time. He proclaimed I was a terrible driver as he sat in the cockpit of his 2010+ A4; and though I commend his decision to purchase the wagon model, 80% of the body panels had dents and warps that coincide with damage caused by unintended contact with a foreign object or vehicle.

Then he goes to the early 90's Camry in front of me, and some how convinces the driver that I was being an a$$hole to him as well.

What topped it all off was when the Camry driver proceeded to make a three point turn in the middle of a block with double yellows, and stops on point one of the three points, rolls down his window and starts talking sh¡t. He's spewing out verbiage along the lines of where I learned to drive and I was on his *** etc. I replied respectful and calm, until I noticed the front left of his Camry was completely fücked from him driving into something. That's when I lost it and, using roughly 150 words, told him to fück off.

Back on topic, I didn't see a single Subie during the altercation lol.
Originally Posted by Overbear
Jesus...and people wonder why I carry.
what pisses me off the most, is the dbags that dont use their turn signals and get mad a you when u make a right turn WITH a turn signal on. this morning on my way to work, i see car in front of me with out turn signal or no real means of making that right (not veering right, just going straight ahead). i start to turn left, then this guy jerks to the right, missing my fender by literally an inch. i lay on the horn and he jerks even farther to the right and stops, blocking my way. he opens his door and i grab my foot long 22mm open ended. he gets out, arms spread eagled spatting that i dont know how to drive. (and i ALWYAYS leave my signal on for at least 3 seconds before actually starting to make that turn) THIS is what pisses me off the most. people who dont follow the rules of the road and get mad at YOU when u do so. *sigh*

Originally Posted by GrnFozzy
Just now spotted 02RS25 on my FB...its so funny how they're arguing wether ur car is a bugeye or blob eye due to ur tail lights...lol
HAHAHAHA. i just had to butt in and lay down some statistics. LOL. finishing up all the body work i wanna do, now just trying to get her recognized! lol.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:13 PM

Car Info: 03 VF34'd WRX
Heard a subaru around 9:15pm at csm, was that you slugrx?
Old 09-30-2013, 09:51 PM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
On Kelley & 11th in San Jose today ~8:30am
Me: Black 2004 STI with black wheels and Perin Wing stabilizer
You: Blue 2004-2005 STI with yellow Rally sticker on the wing.

Duces exchanged
Old 09-30-2013, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by jpm1105
Heard a subaru around 9:15pm at csm, was that you slugrx?
Yeah that was probably me whereon campus were you standing when you heard it?
Old 09-30-2013, 10:09 PM

Car Info: 03 VF34'd WRX
Originally Posted by slugrx
Yeah that was probably me whereon campus were you standing when you heard it?
i was in class still lol at bldg 14
Old 10-01-2013, 12:03 AM

Car Info: 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero (STi'd)
Originally Posted by 02RS25
what pisses me off the most, is the dbags that dont use their turn signals and get mad a you when u make a right turn WITH a turn signal on. this morning on my way to work, i see car in front of me with out turn signal or no real means of making that right (not veering right, just going straight ahead). i start to turn left, then this guy jerks to the right, missing my fender by literally an inch. i lay on the horn and he jerks even farther to the right and stops, blocking my way. he opens his door and i grab my foot long 22mm open ended. he gets out, arms spread eagled spatting that i dont know how to drive. (and i ALWYAYS leave my signal on for at least 3 seconds before actually starting to make that turn) THIS is what pisses me off the most. people who dont follow the rules of the road and get mad at YOU when u do so. *sigh*
I totally feel your pain. Let's not forget about the åsshøles that, mostly during commute hours on a two lane per direction road, are stopped at a red light with no signal, so you assume they're going to go straight. Then when the light turns green, they turn their signal on to go left, leaving you and a sh¡tload of other pissed off drivers behind you trapped as the cars in the lane to the right whiz by, robbing you of precious commute time. My mom used to do this to "save the blinker," but once I became a knowledgeable mechanic and explained how flawed and inconsiderate her logic behind that practice was, not only does she signal well in advance now, she'll get pissed off herself at those åsses lol.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:30 AM

Car Info: hopes and dreams
just spotted a CGM hawkeye wrx go into 7-11 on san bruno ave and crestmoor in san bruno
Old 10-01-2013, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by jpm1105
i was in class still lol at bldg 14
Ha nice yeah I park in the way upper lot cuz students can park there after 5
Old 10-01-2013, 08:48 AM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
Originally Posted by AccordingToAlex
I totally feel your pain. Let's not forget about the åsshøles that, mostly during commute hours on a two lane per direction road, are stopped at a red light with no signal, so you assume they're going to go straight. Then when the light turns green, they turn their signal on to go left, leaving you and a sh¡tload of other pissed off drivers behind you trapped as the cars in the lane to the right whiz by, robbing you of precious commute time. My mom used to do this to "save the blinker," but once I became a knowledgeable mechanic and explained how flawed and inconsiderate her logic behind that practice was, not only does she signal well in advance now, she'll get pissed off herself at those åsses lol.
and im sure you know as a knowledgeable mechanic that DOT4 blinker fluid is NOT cheap!
Old 10-01-2013, 01:27 PM

Car Info: 99 Swap'd GM6
Lowered white Legacy wagon on dark wheels, aftermarket tail lights, exhaust. Looks great and sounded wonderful.

3rd Street between San Fernando and Santa Clara in downtown San Jose around 12:30 today.

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.