BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 05:43 PM

Car Info: 2002 Impreza RS, 2005 Impreza RS-20K
Originally Posted by scopy
lol dafuq? i hate you.... just a little.... and now we're good again lol
hahaha. well tell me this: would you rather....
A) not be spotted
or
B) only be spotted when youre not driving. say....ur lady??? for a good month or so all my sightings in the scoob were when she was driving it. whether or not i was there. LOL. now THAT sucked. haha
Old 07-09-2013, 05:46 PM

Car Info: 2000 forester black. 5spd ej25
Originally Posted by 02RS25
hahaha. well tell me this: would you rather....
A) not be spotted
or
B) only be spotted when youre not driving. say....ur lady??? for a good month or so all my sightings in the scoob were when she was driving it. whether or not i was there. LOL. now THAT sucked. haha
lmfao, ok i guess i can give this one too you, that does sound pretty ****ty, sorry bro. good luck being spotted driving your scoob in the future lol.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by scopy
lmfao, ok i guess i can give this one too you, that does sound pretty ****ty, sorry bro. good luck being spotted driving your scoob in the future lol.
haha thanks bud. likewise. and one thing i found out that helped is hitting up the meets. VJJ, HMB monthly, Wingstop, etc. get you and your car recognized. much easier to spot a car uve seen before than the first time while on the road. GL! hopefully when i drop my engine back in ill be back on the road and at the meets!
Old 07-09-2013, 05:53 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
No pics from today but here's a highlight, 3:20pm Dumbarton Bridge going Eastbound '12/13 Plasma Blue STi.

You and the 'Bro in the silver Tiguan were driving sooo cool, I wish I could dice up traffic and almost cause a wreck and be cool like you two tatted up fellows. Le Douche's doesn't begin to sum it up. Quit driving like ya just held up a bank.

You know there's camera's all through there "for monitoring traffic", right?

You also know CHP was right there, in the blue tundra, right? Unmarked, with behind the grille lights and flashers in the corner-markers, right, right??

OOOOOOOOooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, wait,

I know you know now!

Who do we know that has a left arm all tatted up with script letters and got a nice piece of yellow paper today?

Last edited by TheFozz; 07-09-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:57 PM

Car Info: 07 UGM WRX Wagon
L M f A O ! ! ! !
Old 07-09-2013, 05:58 PM

haha thanks bud. likewise. and one thing i found out that helped is hitting up the meets. VJJ, HMB monthly, Wingstop, etc. get you and your car recognized. much easier to spot a car uve seen before than the first time while on the road. GL! hopefully when i drop my engine back in ill be back on the road and at the meets!
yea thats true, ive only really been to one uvas meet, but im heading to georgia at the end of this month so no more real chances to get spotted lol. oh well, i should be back in 2 years or so and by then the fozzy will be spottable worthy lol, ej255 swapped and not my dd any more, maybe different coilovers and a little lower, and cleaned up paint. then i can go to meets lol
Old 07-09-2013, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by TheFozz
You and the 'Bro in the silver Tiguan were driving sooo cool, I wish I could dice up traffic and almost cause a wreck and be cool like you two tatted up fellows. Le Douche's doesn't begin to sum it up. Quit driving like ya just held up a bank.

You also know CHP was right there, in the blue tundra, right? Unmarked, with behind the grille lights and flashers in the corner-markers, right, right??
hahaha. i had a run in with a Le Douche Subaru owner myself the other day. it seems like people think: "Oh, another Subaru! lets be cool and fly right up on his *** so he knows i drive a Subaru too." DAFUQ kinda logic is that.

and seeing *** hat drivers being busted by such mentioned UCs are pricelss. especially the Buick/Caddy IIRC UCs. My favorite one is a 04 dodge cummins come flying up on an UM. anyone who knows how to play safe and not get caught know a tiny rectangular LED strip and a tall antannae are usually good signs. dodge flies up on cruiser, cruiser moves over to let him bye. crusier holds back a little bit. then ****in floors it right up the the dodges bumper. dodge break checks cops. and....yep. just like that. sometimes i feel the drive home is the most entertaining part of my day....how sad.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:12 PM

hahaha. i had a run in with a Le Douche Subaru owner myself the other day. it seems like people think: "Oh, another Subaru! lets be cool and fly right up on his *** so he knows i drive a Subaru too." DAFUQ kinda logic is that.

and seeing *** hat drivers being busted by such mentioned UCs are pricelss. especially the Buick/Caddy IIRC UCs. My favorite one is a 04 dodge cummins come flying up on an UM. anyone who knows how to play safe and not get caught know a tiny rectangular LED strip and a tall antannae are usually good signs. dodge flies up on cruiser, cruiser moves over to let him bye. crusier holds back a little bit. then ****in floors it right up the the dodges bumper. dodge break checks cops. and....yep. just like that. sometimes i feel the drive home is the most entertaining part of my day....how sad.
wish there were like buttons for these stories lol
Old 07-09-2013, 06:39 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by Prettym1k3
Someone actually saw me. Granted, I'm in a 2004, but at least someone saw me.

Are you friends with this person or are you trolling random facebooks hopeing to see someone spotted you?
Old 07-09-2013, 06:51 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Originally Posted by slugrx
Are you friends with this person or are you trolling random facebooks hopeing to see someone spotted you?

Serously thoh, it's our SubaruForester.org FB Page. It's part of the "12 Step Program".

First part is admitting you own a Subaru, Second part is admitting you have a problem?
Old 07-09-2013, 06:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Slowly
Someone tagged Mike in the first comment, but he is le troll!

On a side note, a familiar subie ended up on my FB newsfeed through HIN lol
Attached Thumbnails BAY AREA sighting post here.-img_1372-small-.jpg  
Old 07-09-2013, 07:30 PM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
Last night silver/goldish older legacy wagon going up hwy1 ... lowered , you had a headlight out. I was driving the black ISF on black rims.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:34 PM

Car Info: 03 VF34'd WRX
Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
Last night silver/goldish older legacy wagon going up hwy1 ... lowered , you had a headlight out. I was driving the black ISF on black rims.
speaking of the ISF, i saw it today at work lol
Old 07-09-2013, 07:36 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by Goss408
Someone tagged Mike in the first comment, but he is le troll!

On a side note, a familiar subie ended up on my FB newsfeed through HIN lol
Needs Moar Low
Old 07-09-2013, 07:48 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.2L
06-07 blue STi on 280N near Hickey Blvd around 7:25pm waved at me. Looked fairly stock (gold BBS wheels) except for an exhaust.

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.