BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 03:04 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX, BLACK
I have seen yours I usually park around Harrison and Fremont, silver sedan, silver 5zigen 6 spoke wheels
Old 11-30-2004, 11:04 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Tonight, about 10:30 in Antioch on Lone Tree. Spotted a silver bug eye, debadged 'SUBARU' with a STi emblem on the trunk. Car was lowered, but on stock rims (I think) and was sporting a carbon ti exhaust. The person inside kinda looked like Soren, but it was way too dark to tell. I saw you wave, but didn't have time to wave back, so I flashed my high beams several times before turning on my side street.

-Chris <--- blaze yellow bugeye lowered on GM slips and with a Borla XR-1
Old 11-30-2004, 11:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002 WRX wagon x2
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I've seen that dude rolling down folsom a few times. It's a nice ride. If I remember correctly it has racks on top?

Ever see mine? I park in the MOMA lot. See me rolling around folsom and 3rd street. White, tint. bronze wheels. it's an 04.
Pink badge, really loud exhaust? I think I've seen you...
Old 12-01-2004, 01:18 AM

Car Info: toaster
yeah that was me! btw my name's Wes. envy your rex because i don't see any blaze yellows as fixed up as yours. (at least around antioch) see you around.
Old 12-01-2004, 01:26 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
saw a real aggressive black sedan today jdm headlights lowered with bronze rims and a exhaust in oakland.
Old 12-01-2004, 06:39 AM

Car Info: '05 LGT
I've seen that dude rolling down folsom a few times. It's a nice ride. If I remember correctly it has racks on top?

Ever see mine? I park in the MOMA lot. See me rolling around folsom and 3rd street. White, tint. bronze wheels. it's an 04.
Yeah that's him. It looks pretty nice.

Never seen yours. I don't usually make it that far downtown.

I forgot, I also see a stock looking, debaged silver WRX sedan on 12th most days.
Old 12-01-2004, 08:56 AM

Car Info: lowered blk04 with no motor
spotted at dvc blue wingless sti, aftermarket gold rims ,exhuast, some stickers on the back looked hella clean.
Old 12-01-2004, 09:54 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by gottaWRX
yeah that was me! btw my name's Wes. envy your rex because i don't see any blaze yellows as fixed up as yours. (at least around antioch) see you around.

Whoohoo! I finally got spotted in Antioch. The only other people I ever run across in Antioch usually just stare at me like I have a third eye or something when I wave. Nice car Wes.

-Chris

Last edited by bassplayrr; 12-01-2004 at 12:55 PM.
Old 12-01-2004, 12:52 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
WRB bug eye sedan.

where? right in front of my building. 140 New Montgomery, SF.

mods. 17 inch gun metal wheels. Look like p1's. Prodrive headlights. Black. Black wing. (like Joe's) no fog lights...has some black things in there with holes in them. STI scoop. tinted windows. V1 lip. body kit all around. looks like a prodrive shift **** to me from up here. Can't see much else.

Who you be?
Old 12-01-2004, 01:02 PM
VIP Member

WRB bug eye sedan.

where? right in front of my building. 140 New Montgomery, SF.

mods. 17 inch gun metal wheels. Look like p1's. Prodrive headlights. Black. Black wing. (like Joe's) no fog lights...has some black things in there with holes in them. STI scoop. tinted windows. V1 lip. body kit all around. looks like a prodrive shift **** to me from up here. Can't see much else.

Who you be?
I know him, he goes to Academy of Art and his car is always parked outside of the Warehouse (Van Ness building). I've talked to him once, but I can't remember his name or his board name, but he said he's on I-Club. Next time I see him, I'll tell him to check this thread.

I was walking down New Montgomery about an hour ago, and I walked past a guy wearing a blue I-Club hoodie and gray pants. I practically yelled "nice sweatshirt!!" but he had headphones on and didn't hear me. Was that you, Takumi? I can't remember what you look like, it's been so long.
Old 12-01-2004, 01:24 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
crazy. Yeah my building is directly next to the AA building...the one by folsom.
the big tall grey SBC building..with the rotating brace doors.

I've never seen his car there. He's crazy if he parked his car there and went to class. I'll go check it and make sure his meter is still up.

There are a couple i-clubers around. I was on new montgomery an hour ago..crazy. I went and got some lunch at the tempura house. Red trucker hat. black sweatshirt. black dickies. No i-club sweat**** today..it's in the dirty laundry.haaa. Could have been Killaho. He's usually at the warehouse but I think he still has a couple classes on montgomery.

My car will be in town tomorrow. If you see it or me...holler.
Old 12-01-2004, 01:24 PM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
Originally Posted by kspek
saw a real aggressive black sedan today jdm headlights lowered with bronze rims and a exhaust in oakland.
if it was tuesday later in the evening on 880 it might have been me, on my way to uckk. where you the white wagon?

Last edited by dan avoN7; 12-01-2004 at 03:30 PM.
Old 12-01-2004, 06:43 PM

Car Info: a prius, a miata, & 2 m3's
-Silver STi with Subaru debadged off trunk on Coleman ave/hedding. 3:15PM?

-WRB STi near fry's on bascom going towards 880. 3:30PM?

-Sick WRB Bugeye in Fry's parking lot with aftermarket twin tip, gold rims, and debadged subaru letters. 3:30PM?

-Spotted the modded Legacy that lives around Santa Clara/Alameda/Hedding a couple days ago driving by the SCU back road campus parking lot area.

-Saw a sick modded bugeye WRX last Friday I think around 2pm on the Alameda turning left.
Old 12-01-2004, 08:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
i was in a white wagon but not sure if it was the same one you saw

Last edited by kspek; 12-01-2004 at 09:45 PM.
Old 12-01-2004, 08:22 PM
VIP Member

What does Killaho drive? There are a bunch of Subarus that I see parked outside of my school somewhat regularly, but I have no idea who most of them belong to.

-'98 or '99 rally blue pearl RS with black painted stock wheels and a bunch of exterior stuff.

- White 2.5 RS coupe with some stickers that looks like it's had a rough life.

- Blaze yellow WRX sedan with rims and morettes.

- The WRB sedan already described.

I probably walked past you around lunch time, OneManArmy. Small world, eh? If BANSUVS would stop being such a slacker, I'd wear my I-Club hoodie, then you could look for me. Coughcoughhinthintsendmemyhoodiethatyouvehadforaye arcoughcough.

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.