BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 09:29 PM

Car Info: 97' Dodge Cummins and an RSTI thingie
spotted a black 04-05 in downtown walnut creek, you drove by and I flashed my brights and you answered with your hazards.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:25 PM

Car Info: AW Pig-STI
Originally Posted by danielliez
Aaaahhhh I GET IT!!!
giggity, giggity.
corrected.

back on topic, i never get spotted, but after picking up my daughter from preschool, going down Winchester towards Hamilton, rode up behind 06-07 gray STI on goldies. replaced your side stickers with "SD"? Threw a deuce at you (haha, that never gets old), got one back. you made a left on Hamilton...

I was in the 06 white STI on goldies, mudflaps and goldies.

love teaching my daughter to spot subies, both by sound, emblem, or wing. yes, i've devoted her brain cells to subaru!
Old 11-19-2009, 10:53 PM

Car Info: The 4 Train
Originally Posted by CHESTON
corrected.

back on topic, i never get spotted, but after picking up my daughter from preschool, going down Winchester towards Hamilton, rode up behind 06-07 gray STI on goldies. replaced your side stickers with "SD"? Threw a deuce at you (haha, that never gets old), got one back. you made a left on Hamilton...

I was in the 06 white STI on goldies, mudflaps and goldies.

love teaching my daughter to spot subies, both by sound, emblem, or wing. yes, i've devoted her brain cells to subaru!
Lol, THANKS.

I teach all my friends to spot Subies. Pretty much all of them say "before I knew you I wouldn't take a second look at a Subie, now I take notes and then text you about my find."
Esp my girl friends, they love riding around with me going "That guy waved at you!! Do you even know him?! Can I wave at a Subie?!?!" Ah, ADORABLE
I have one friend that waves with both hands going crazy, mouth open, tongue hanging out- we've dubbed it "The Special Ed Wave"

You are devoting your daughter's brain cells to a good cause She is pretty much going to be one of the most awesome chicks ever because of your dedication to her Subie Schooling!
Old 11-19-2009, 11:09 PM

Car Info: AW Pig-STI
Originally Posted by danielliez
Lol, THANKS.

I teach all my friends to spot Subies. Pretty much all of them say "before I knew you I wouldn't take a second look at a Subie, now I take notes and then text you about my find."
Esp my girl friends, they love riding around with me going "That guy waved at you!! Do you even know him?! Can I wave at a Subie?!?!" Ah, ADORABLE
I have one friend that waves with both hands going crazy, mouth open, tongue hanging out- we've dubbed it "The Special Ed Wave"

You are devoting your daughter's brain cells to a good cause She is pretty much going to be one of the most awesome chicks ever because of your dedication to her Subie Schooling!
...so begins my plan...Bwahahahahahaha
[rubs hands together]

yeah i just want her to know about cars, not be intimidated about the subject, eventually know how to drive stick and take care of herself in case she's ever in that situation.

sheesh--you're making me sound like oyagi/old dad already!

now, to start working on my newborn son....
Old 11-20-2009, 12:49 AM

Car Info: drives a STi
just not too long ago around midnight on 101 S exit before 87 S, a navy blue rs(older model) passed me up and slowed down, I gave u the deuce and u speed up. Nice suby man. I was the psm wrx with Sti wing.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:05 PM

Around 12:30 or 12:45 PM saw a white bugeye wrx on goldies heading east on Calaveras just past the 880 over crossing.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by CHESTON
...so begins my plan...Bwahahahahahaha
[rubs hands together]

yeah i just want her to know about cars, not be intimidated about the subject, eventually know how to drive stick and take care of herself in case she's ever in that situation.

sheesh--you're making me sound like oyagi/old dad already!

now, to start working on my newborn son....
Not an old dad, just a good dad!
Old 11-20-2009, 08:04 PM

Car Info: 06 WRX
Haven't read the whole thread yet but I know I've been spotted once or twice by now. I'm in the black on black 06 limited with 3" straight pipe and NY plates. I've seen a couple of you around where I live in San Rafael. Silver blob eye on north San Pedro prompted me to post. Sorry I couldn't stop. Busy night. Nice car though. See you around!
Old 11-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Originally Posted by LGT Mark
Spotted Mr. Detail Addict @ Pho Kim Long last night.
Are you sure that wasn't me? I was there on Tuesday night eating with some friends. I had big-*** DetailAddict stickers on my windshield.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:33 PM

Car Info: 2009 WRX WRB
few wrx's n sti's today at greatmall. then a wingless black sti or wrx, couldnt tell, with some gold wheels on benton street in santa clara 4:30 pmish
Old 11-21-2009, 03:04 AM

Car Info: Smokin' Joe
Originally Posted by Dans Rex
Saw a hawkeye sti (grey) lowered, flush, V's exchanged. It was over at the Stevens Creek/Winchester intersection around 12:40ish.
sweet.. get the wheels on... and people finally notice me around.... maybe thats not a good thing
Old 11-21-2009, 03:52 AM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
Originally Posted by papakiet
sweet.. get the wheels on... and people finally notice me around.... maybe thats not a good thing
whoa... i havent seen ur car in a while. seen u but not ur car! wth!?
Old 11-21-2009, 06:59 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
spotted a yellow bugeye wrx last night at alameda safeway parking lot. you parked in front of my BRP 2.5rs, had after market grill, oxidized cf hood. i believe ur gf was sittin in the passenger seat. had i club sticker on rear windshield.
Old 11-21-2009, 08:35 PM

Car Info: Smokin' Joe
Originally Posted by x002x
whoa... i havent seen ur car in a while. seen u but not ur car! wth!?
when i go to the bank i like to live dangerously and drive by the scpd sub station instead of in front of the bank.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:52 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
haha kiet... i hardly ever get spotted... i drive my car so much but i've only been spotted a handful of times..

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.