BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 09:22 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
Blue 08 Sti with I club decal on rear window last night at quickly
Old 01-19-2009, 10:32 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
1030pm last night on Berryessa and Lundy. White Bugeye with OEM reap lip kit but the middle piece looked like it was painted black. First time I've seen this car in San Jose.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:10 PM

Car Info: RIP: 2000 2.5RS Sedan, BRP Now: 08 WRB WRX Hatch
I just saw Gagan earlier on south fremont blvd going towards numi whil I was going the other direction in a corolla.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:55 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRX (RIP) // 2007 STi "OMGASTI"
around 5:50, a silver hawkeye wrx with sti wing. exchanged the V at the stevens creek and kiely light. you kept on kiely, i turned onto stevens creek; silver wingless bugeye
Old 01-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by jimmy04wrx
daniel (brucelee) yesterday around 8pm on 680.

Its kills me to see your car like that. I thought it looked bad in pictures, but damn! The "dont let women drive" sign is hilarious btw

Did I wave back? I saw like 5 subies that day and can't remember which one was you.

Trust me man, you think it hurts YOU to see it that way? I want to cry every time I go to open my door... The car goes into a really kick ***/high end shop on Monday and it'll be new again when I get it back. I just want this nightmare to end once and for all... I don't know what I did, but someone up there hates me... I swear, something bad happens to me on a weekly basis, from getting shot in the leg to almost being killed by a dodge ram driven by some lunatic woman!

I'm really looking forward to having my car restored back to normal... It's really hard for me to drive it like that... The "woman sticker" takes away some of the embarrassment of driving it like that and adds some humor to the whole thing.

You have no idea how many thumbs up and smiles I get from various people... I get the most reactions from older white males, like 60+ years old... They go out of their ways to give me a thumbs up, it's pretty funny. I've even had women smile and give me a wave because of it Its funny to see the reactions of people... There have been a few that have given me a thumbs down and all have been young women, probably in their teens...
Old 01-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
Had a highway buddy today. All the way from Grant Road/HWY 880 (around that area) in San Lorenzo to South San Jose on 101. It was really awesome! Exchanged a ton of waves as well as some silly faces. My brother was with me and he was having a blast too [he kept yelling "THEY MAKE THEM IN TWO DOORS!"]! Snapped a few pics since I don't know the exact car specs...sorry...lol
Front...I totally dig this photo too!

Back...

Great driving with you man!
lol
Old 01-19-2009, 08:43 PM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.2L
BRP RS Sedan with ski racks, rear spats, aeroguards, tint, and mudflaps on Bayshore at 5:30pm.

I was in a BRP L Sedan that looked quite similar.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:49 PM

Car Info: '14 Cayman
Originally Posted by brucelee
Did I wave back? I saw like 5 subies that day and can't remember which one was you.

Trust me man, you think it hurts YOU to see it that way? I want to cry every time I go to open my door... The car goes into a really kick ***/high end shop on Monday and it'll be new again when I get it back. I just want this nightmare to end once and for all... I don't know what I did, but someone up there hates me... I swear, something bad happens to me on a weekly basis, from getting shot in the leg to almost being killed by a dodge ram driven by some lunatic woman!

I'm really looking forward to having my car restored back to normal... It's really hard for me to drive it like that... The "woman sticker" takes away some of the embarrassment of driving it like that and adds some humor to the whole thing.

You have no idea how many thumbs up and smiles I get from various people... I get the most reactions from older white males, like 60+ years old... They go out of their ways to give me a thumbs up, it's pretty funny. I've even had women smile and give me a wave because of it Its funny to see the reactions of people... There have been a few that have given me a thumbs down and all have been young women, probably in their teens...
not too sure if you waved back because it was pretty dark. you took the mission blvd exit.

i feel your pain man. sometimes you think the world's against you, but you gotta look at the good in the bad. i know you said that you were grateful that your wife wasnt injured during the accident. i think we all can agree on that.

i could just imagine all the responses you would get with a sign like that just keep us posted on any updates
Old 01-19-2009, 08:53 PM

Car Info: 2000 BRP GC8
Originally Posted by dSpec
BRP RS Sedan with ski racks, rear spats, aeroguards, tint, and mudflaps on Bayshore at 5:30pm.

I was in a BRP L Sedan that looked quite similar.
yo that was me, threw up the dueces but i dont think you saw me.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:05 PM

Car Info: 2008 subaru AWD stroller...wahaha
Originally Posted by brucelee

are you gonna do a different color to the whole car?? hehee...
alan'09
Old 01-19-2009, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Electra
Had a highway buddy today. All the way from Grant Road/HWY 880 (around that area) in San Lorenzo to South San Jose on 101. It was really awesome! Exchanged a ton of waves as well as some silly faces. My brother was with me and he was having a blast too [he kept yelling "THEY MAKE THEM IN TWO DOORS!"]! Snapped a few pics since I don't know the exact car specs...sorry...lol
Front...I totally dig this photo too!

Back...

Great driving with you man!
lol

dang...you are a quick shooter...haha

alan'09
Old 01-19-2009, 09:09 PM

I saw the same silver wrx with sti wing around the fremont area...the only thing that I can point out easier, is that I saw your tattoo over your left elbow...hahaha

alan'09
Old 01-19-2009, 09:57 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx, 05 600RR, 03 Xr50 wheelie machine
just saw a wrb sti got a late glimpse so dunno what year on cottle going towards blossom hill around 815ish i was going the other way herd the rumble haha
Old 01-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
Originally Posted by tamko
dang...you are a quick shooter...haha

alan'09
LOL I was next to/behind/in front of him for like 40 minutes lol....I had plenty of chances for photos...I love my camera phone.

Last edited by Electra; 01-19-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:01 AM

Car Info: 2015 SWP WRX
I keep on spotting a 06 CGM wrx with black wheels on balfour in brentwood. I saw you tonight and threw the and i saw you the sunday night when i was driving home too. Nice lookin car. hit me up if you read this

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.