BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2004, 01:30 PM

Car Info: 04 STI
Originally Posted by DarkAngel
sup dude, how did you like the Z06??

and i almost got kicked out for driving too fast and taking corners too fast.

They dinged me in the dam HUMMER for christ sake. I had the z06 completely sideways and the guy tells me to stay in it and it will pull out of it. Z06 was a blast we went around like four times and he kept telling me to push it harder it was great.

Now the hummer, I started to climb the big hill at like 15mph and the kid and i quote '' SIR SIR SIR GRABS THE STICK and THROWS it in neautral you cant dirve that fast" My reply and i qoute "Dont you ever touch the auto, stick or hand brake while anyone's driving, You are not trained for it and the next time it may cause more problems than me going 15 instead of 10mph over the hump. If you do that again i may just rip your arm off and beat you with it then leave on my own accord. So i leave the H2 and i here SIR SIR i need to mark your bracelet for a warning.

Now come on do they think the H2 would have been my first choice out there. Heck the h2 was literally the last car we drove before leaving anyway.

It was ablast though....

Oh ya WRB wrx pulling into the air base was one of the first like us there.

and if i remeber correctly Black wrx wag moving from one station to another early right before the opened the doors...

Egg

Last edited by Eggman's-STI; 08-28-2004 at 01:33 PM.
Old 08-28-2004, 02:46 PM
VIP Member

anyone here go to today's (sat) auto show in motion? I saw a bunch of WRXs in the parking lot this morning.
Old 08-28-2004, 06:58 PM

Car Info: 05 white 5sp
i was there
Old 08-28-2004, 10:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: silver MIAMI wrx in the bay area
Originally Posted by doodoobrown
anyone here go to today's (sat) auto show in motion? I saw a bunch of WRXs in the parking lot this morning.
i was there. it was hella fun. did you check out the toyota event next door from the GM show???? the toyota event is called "put it in play", it was pretty fun and way better than the GM show. they are there tomorrow too. check it out after the GM show.

Last edited by SF miami WRX; 08-28-2004 at 10:51 PM.
Old 08-28-2004, 10:49 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by DarkAngel
sup dude, how did you like the Z06??

and i almost got kicked out for driving too fast and taking corners too fast.
i spun out at the hairpin!!!! but it was hella fun.
Old 08-28-2004, 10:51 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by SF miami WRX
i was there. it was hella fun. did you check out the toyota event next door from the GM show???? the toyota event is called "put it in play", it was pretty fun and way better than the GM show.
yeah... i saw the signs but didn't go... what cars were at the toyota show? Was it pretty much the same concept as the GM show?

BTW -- I saw a WRB bugeye wagon w/ prodrive P1s and recaro seats and a PSM bugeye sedan w/ STI seats today in the parking lot... anyone here?
Old 08-28-2004, 10:53 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by doodoobrown
yeah... i saw the signs but didn't go... what cars were at the toyota show? Was it pretty much the same concept as the GM show?

BTW -- I saw a WRB bugeye wagon w/ prodrive P1s and recaro seats and a PSM bugeye sedan w/ STI seats today in the parking lot... anyone here?
doodoobrown, you should go back there tomorrow. check it out, there a lot of cool prizes and you can jam on their cars.

cars: celica, matrix, and corolla.

prizes: dvds, video games, backpack and i-pod.
Old 08-28-2004, 10:55 PM

Car Info: iono nemore
doodoobrown, you should go back there tomorrow. check it out, there a lot of cool prizes and you can jam on their cars.

cars: celica, matrix, and corolla.

prizes: dvds, video games, backpack and i-pod.
i got my free dvd and knocked over some cones. got wat i came for.
Old 08-28-2004, 10:59 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by oct1285
i got my free dvd and knocked over some cones. got wat i came for.
nice. i did go for the dvd, i went for the backpack and it was nice too.

i got 61 points (suppose to have 80 point but at the red light green light game, i won but because i did some tire scratching they only gave me 1 point instead of 20 points for showing off ). that was hella mess up.

eric.

Last edited by SF miami WRX; 08-28-2004 at 11:03 PM.
Old 08-28-2004, 11:07 PM

Car Info: iono nemore
Talking

nice. i did go for the dvd, i went for the backpack and it was nice too.

i got 61 points (suppose to have 80 point but at the red light green light game, i won but because i did some tire scratching they only gave me 1 point instead of 20 points for showing off ). that was hella mess up.

eric.
i came in 2nd in the red light green light only becuase the guy who won had a slow reaction time to the red light. there fore he had a lead off in the race.

I'm thinking about going back and beating the hell out of some more corollas and bringing my own hole puncher. Did u get to keep ur score card, becuase i got to keep mines for some reason and the dishonest thing to do would to be go back and get another dvd
Old 08-29-2004, 09:51 PM

Car Info: 2003 wrx
Originally Posted by bassplayrr
Tues. 8/10 around 3:45. A silver '04 STi parked on the lawn in front of Wheel Works on Concord Ave. in Pleasant Hill/Concord. Nice ride. Looked stock so I'm a little confused as to why they had it on display at a custom wheel shop. Anywho, are you on here?

-Chris
i meet him b4 i forgot his name but hw works there
Old 08-29-2004, 09:57 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by oct1285
i came in 2nd in the red light green light only becuase the guy who won had a slow reaction time to the red light. there fore he had a lead off in the race.

I'm thinking about going back and beating the hell out of some more corollas and bringing my own hole puncher. Did u get to keep ur score card, becuase i got to keep mines for some reason and the dishonest thing to do would to be go back and get another dvd
yup, their was people cheating. i wish i had a hole puncher.

yes, i got to keep my score card.

eric.
Old 08-30-2004, 09:10 AM
-j-

Car Info: 2006 Audi A3/2007 Civic Si
I won the red light green light too, got 20 points for speedtag and 20 in dodge ball. We got cheated on the flag event. There was no way another car would catch you at your end without cheating and they say that's what happened. Even the instructor in the car couldn't make sense of it when I asked her.

There was this tool there yesterday that was talking all kinds of crap too. He was saying he should go last because he has been driving fast cars all day in the GM event. I wanted to smack him upside his head. He didn't get to drive and got one point. haha
Old 08-30-2004, 09:11 AM
-j-

Car Info: 2006 Audi A3/2007 Civic Si
Oh yeah. I got the backpack too.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:21 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Talking

northbound ECR in san mateo south of 5th ave. white 04/05? STi. driving with my girfriend, we were right next to it, when i gassed it around a truck, and made the STi drivers jaw drop ( according to my girlfriend ). i guess my car is pretty quick for a 1.8L

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.