BAY AREA sighting post here.

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 12:04 AM
VIP Member

Story:

So my friends and I are going to Coaches in Fremont. I roll up next to a Red RS, we exchange a wave. We roll up to a 3 lane stop light on Fremont Blvd, and I'm in the far left lane, RS is in the middle and a dodge pickup is in the far right lane. Anyways, they take off and I don't know if the RS was racing, but the truck swerved(sp?) in front of the RS and almost hit him. The truck then slowed down and the guy in the RS pulls over to the far right lane. We stop at a light and I hear the guy in the truck talking sh*t. Couldn't make out everything that he was saying, but it had to do with "why the f*ck would you race a truck?!" The light turned green and to put the guy in his place, i kicked his ***! I don't really street race but this time it called for it. When we pulled up to the light, I was hoping he would say something to us, but when he saw all 4 of us in the car, he didn't say a word! He continued to rip on the guy in the RS. After that stop light, we went our seperate ways, but I was wondering if the guy with the RS was here and could let us know what he was saying. Hopefully you are here because I'm curious to see what this moron had to say. I think the guy was trying to impress his gf by acting tough. Some people
Old 08-27-2004, 10:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Golf R Variant
20th & Potrero @ 8:30 this morning. Silver bugeye, lowered, rims, stock spoiler. Looked nice.

-Jacob
Old 08-27-2004, 10:45 AM

Car Info: '21 STI
white 04 sedan on central/bowers around 10am. All I could see were rims..u on here?
Old 08-27-2004, 10:47 AM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by View Askew
white 04 sedan on central/bowers around 10am. All I could see were rims..u on here?
that was me
Old 08-27-2004, 11:10 AM

Car Info: '21 STI
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
that was me
haha u liar
Old 08-27-2004, 12:54 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
Originally Posted by Littleboyblue
Story:

So my friends and I are going to Coaches in Fremont. I roll up next to a Red RS, we exchange a wave. We roll up to a 3 lane stop light on Fremont Blvd, and I'm in the far left lane, RS is in the middle and a dodge pickup is in the far right lane. Anyways, they take off and I don't know if the RS was racing, but the truck swerved(sp?) in front of the RS and almost hit him. The truck then slowed down and the guy in the RS pulls over to the far right lane. We stop at a light and I hear the guy in the truck talking sh*t. Couldn't make out everything that he was saying, but it had to do with "why the f*ck would you race a truck?!" The light turned green and to put the guy in his place, i kicked his ***! I don't really street race but this time it called for it. When we pulled up to the light, I was hoping he would say something to us, but when he saw all 4 of us in the car, he didn't say a word! He continued to rip on the guy in the RS. After that stop light, we went our seperate ways, but I was wondering if the guy with the RS was here and could let us know what he was saying. Hopefully you are here because I'm curious to see what this moron had to say. I think the guy was trying to impress his gf by acting tough. Some people
Maybe his truck had a Hemi up in it. LOL
Old 08-27-2004, 01:36 PM

Car Info: 04 aspen white sti
black 04 last night around 11:30 on corner of san bruno and bacon
Old 08-27-2004, 05:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: silver MIAMI wrx in the bay area
so good to see nev at the auto show in motion today. cheers!!!!!
Old 08-27-2004, 06:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by eldon124
No, I'm outta school. I haven't seen the STi you're talking about. I have seen others on Haight St though. Last weekend I saw a blue STi with some decal saying "Asian" something above the stock decal. It looked like two Japanese guys in front.
Hmmm, interesting. Haight is a magnet for Japanese people for some reason

Well, saw a buttload of Impreza's today. Let's see if I can remember them all:
1. Mitsuwa Marketplace in San Jo, blue bugeyes WRX sedan with anthracite Rota Subzero's, looked an Apex Worldsport exhaust but not sure. Parked in the lot at about 2:30pm.

On 280N about rush hour on the Peninsula (5ish)
2. 2002 Yellow WRX sedan, looked like a dealer option STi axleback. Asian guy with blond hair driving
3. Blue bugeyes WRX sedan, full JDM STi aero treatment. N1 style exhaust.
4. Blue bugeyes WRX wagon, mudflaps, lowered, either Rota Tarmacs or Prodrive P1's, Prodrive exhaust

And of course, I saw Rockin on 280S near Cupertino
Why didn't I wave to anyone? I was sitting shotgun in my dad's Accord
Old 08-27-2004, 07:11 PM

Car Info: '12 STI
I saw a black bugeye WRX wagon w/ painted sideskirts and GOLD RS WHEELS flippin a ***** at Curtner and El Camino. That was the most beautiful wagon I have ever seen in my life and I want to give a HUGE thumbs up to the good lookin lady inside who was rockin such a sweet machine. I was working at Action Computers right on the corner.
Old 08-27-2004, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Well, saw a buttload of Impreza's today. Let's see if I can remember them all:
1. Mitsuwa Marketplace in San Jo, blue bugeyes WRX sedan with anthracite Rota Subzero's, looked an Apex Worldsport exhaust but not sure. Parked in the lot at about 2:30pm.
speaking of mitsuwa, i always see a white RS with moded exhaust there on saturdays, when i go for the chicken kaerage special
Old 08-27-2004, 08:39 PM
VIP Member

white bugeye sedan w/ gold rims
lower deck of bay bridge
5:30

I was in 04 black wagon... I didn't wave cuz my wife is embarassed when I wave at other subies
Old 08-27-2004, 11:01 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Blue STI in the Chabot parking lot?
Old 08-27-2004, 11:16 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Blue Bugeye with HKS exhaust and FLI sticker on back, going south on 101 from Rohnert park to San Rafael, we all waved

Also saw a white R33 Skyline(!) going Northbound 101 through Novato tonite on the way home, whoa!
Old 08-28-2004, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by SF miami WRX
so good to see nev at the auto show in motion today. cheers!!!!!

sup dude, how did you like the Z06??

and i almost got kicked out for driving too fast and taking corners too fast.

Quick Reply: BAY AREA sighting post here.