Bay Area official COP Sighting

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 09:52 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
shoot going down 680south on a straight away inbetween sunol and koopman. ALways see a copcar there.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:37 PM

Car Info: 13 Taco Double Cab 4x4/ 71 Datsun 510
Does riding home in the back of a police car count? If so, then I win!
Old 01-04-2009, 10:38 PM

Car Info: RWD Camry
^asking for an internship demo doesn't count Bryan lol
Old 01-04-2009, 10:39 PM

Car Info: Porsche 911 GT3
Originally Posted by Ballz
Does riding home in the back of a police car count? If so, then I win!
what does that mean? what did they catch you doing this time?
Old 01-05-2009, 02:31 PM

Car Info: 13 Taco Double Cab 4x4/ 71 Datsun 510
Originally Posted by MyNikonLens
what does that mean? what did they catch you doing this time?
Nothing, when I used to work at the bar at night, I used to get offered rides home at night, so I figured why not.. It certainly messed with my neighbor's heads.. Get out of the back of a police car with your neighbors lookin' at you is classic..
Old 01-05-2009, 02:54 PM

Car Info: Black On Black Wingless 05 STI
Originally Posted by wocabin
shoot going down 680south on a straight away inbetween sunol and koopman. ALways see a copcar there.
I wonder if this the unmarked car I aways see....However I dont think its a cop.

There is a car that has plates that says something like CAR #2 or something along those lines. The car usually travels upwards of 95+ and has his hazards/strobes flashing with what seems to be some type of CB Antenna on the car. The back also has some sort of lights though they appear yellow and not red/blue.

I've seen this car like 5 times shooting up and down 680 but always between Stoneridge and Bernal/Sunol Exits. One day out at lunch I was going a good 90+ when he flew up on me. I started to pull over to the next lane. Looked like your typical cop car but just had the hazzard or strobes flashing. He just continued right past me, I thought it was odd. At that time I just dismissed it.

Then another day I saw the SAME car again, this would have been like my 5th encounter of it. I decided to speed up a bit to get behind it. Thats when I noticed the plates, lights in the back, and what not. He got off bernal and so did I. I followed him for a a few streets but didnt want to seem like some stalker. I donno I always thought it was strange.

Anyone in the Pleasanton area seen this car?
Old 01-05-2009, 03:24 PM

Car Info: 2005 Stg.2 Wrx
was it a crown victoria or what?

i saw a bmw m3 like that. and a porsche carrera also like that. complete black tint all windows.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:37 PM

Car Info: sc300
they are all over the place. don't break the law and they wont pull you over
Old 01-05-2009, 08:32 PM

Car Info: '05 STI
Originally Posted by KOSTI
I wonder if this the unmarked car I aways see....However I dont think its a cop.

There is a car that has plates that says something like CAR #2 or something along those lines. The car usually travels upwards of 95+ and has his hazards/strobes flashing with what seems to be some type of CB Antenna on the car. The back also has some sort of lights though they appear yellow and not red/blue.

I've seen this car like 5 times shooting up and down 680 but always between Stoneridge and Bernal/Sunol Exits. One day out at lunch I was going a good 90+ when he flew up on me. I started to pull over to the next lane. Looked like your typical cop car but just had the hazzard or strobes flashing. He just continued right past me, I thought it was odd. At that time I just dismissed it.

Then another day I saw the SAME car again, this would have been like my 5th encounter of it. I decided to speed up a bit to get behind it. Thats when I noticed the plates, lights in the back, and what not. He got off bernal and so did I. I followed him for a a few streets but didnt want to seem like some stalker. I donno I always thought it was strange.

Anyone in the Pleasanton area seen this car?

Did it have a forward facing solid red light? If it did not...it was not a law enforcement officer or authorized emergency vehicle. Get the plate and phone in a reckless driver with the plate...and explain the situation...A lot of creepos impersonate and do weird stuff to people.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:37 AM

Car Info: 02 MBP wagon: got groceries?
bump!

Warning to those in the Tri-Valley driving around in Dublin. Motorcycle cops everywhere this morning as I dropped my kid off at school. Two Dublin PD cycles were parked on Amador Valley Rd in the church driveway just west of the 680 overpass; they were radar-ing westbound cars as they go under the over pass. There was an AlCo sheriff's cycle sitting on York St down from Wells MS. Saw another ticketing a BMW at the Chevron station across from Hooters.

Keep your eyes open.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:07 AM

Car Info: 2008 subaru AWD stroller...wahaha
- 880 NB @ warren/mission on the closed ramp

they are located on the closed ramp, since they are not at eye level...so look up.
slow down after dixon landing when u going up north

got tagged today

alan'09