Bay Area Cops Suck!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2008, 04:37 PM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
Bay Area Cops Suck!

ok.. so i got a ticket at HIN for blacked out side markers, cop told me it was a correctable ticket.. come to find out when i call the fremont court about it once i get the mailed in ticket they say its not correctable..

this is the final straw for me and cops. they have been either liars, or completely ignorant of the violation that they are giving. im ****ing done with cops.. hate the ones that have pulled me over for bull****.

sorry, good day turned to ****ing crap when i found this bull**** out...

this isnt the first time a Police officer hasn't helped me. my first ticket about a year ago. I was pulled over for supposedly Passing over an intersection($300 fine), speeding($138) and no front license plate($10, signed off) the only thing i really did was no front license plate, i was pulled out of the center of 15 cars all in a line going the speed limit and he lays this bull**** on me and i had to pay it. i found out that i go to court and claim an officer was lying i can get worse fines. even though i had visual proof from a witness that i wasn't speeding or passing over an intersection.

and then this time with the complete ignorance of the cop.. i want to sue both of these guy for the **** they are doing wrong...
Old 10-10-2008, 04:41 PM

You don't get heavier fines if you fight. You get the regular fine if you lose. If you go to court and plead guilty you can get them to drop the fine.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:43 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by wrxisthebest
ok.. so i got a ticket at HIN for blacked out side markers, cop told me it was a correctable ticket.. come to find out when i call the fremont court about it once i get the mailed in ticket they say its not correctable..

this is the final straw for me and cops. they have been either liars, or completely ignorant of the violation that they are giving. im ****ing done with cops.. hate the ones that have pulled me over for bull****.

sorry, good day turned to ****ing crap when i found this bull**** out...

this isnt the first time a Police officer hasn't helped me. my first ticket about a year ago. I was pulled over for supposedly Passing over an intersection($300 fine), speeding($138) and no front license plate($10, signed off) the only thing i really did was no front license plate, i was pulled out of the center of 15 cars all in a line going the speed limit and he lays this bull**** on me and i had to pay it. i found out that i go to court and claim an officer was lying i can get worse fines. even though i had visual proof from a witness that i wasn't speeding or passing over an intersection.

and then this time with the complete ignorance of the cop.. i want to sue both of these guy for the **** they are doing wrong...
by law they must be amber.

what's the CVC number? I'm sure it's correctable, just get a court date for arraignment and ask a cop to sign off your citation (after you put your amber ones on).
Old 10-10-2008, 04:45 PM

thats not the way the court told it to me the day of court. the day i went in to go to court i was talking to a person there(not just some random person), and i was informed that if i claim an officer was lying i can get a worse fine than if i just pay it...

i was also told this by a CHP later on
Old 10-10-2008, 04:45 PM

Car Info: 07 specB
now you feel my rants bro?!

i havent ever been helped by a cop and dont know anybody that has...my buddy and i hit a bicycle in the middle of the freeway and blew out our tire, turns out a lady did the same exact thing and was pulled over in front of us...***** *** cops show up, call her a towtruck and start DUI testing my completely sober friend (the driver)!! i have ZERO respect for any officer in this state.
theres no way that with our state looking for Fed assistance w/our budget, that our traffic system will ever be fair again with how much money they make off tickets.

said it b4 and will gladly say it again... COPS
Old 10-10-2008, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
by law they must be amber.

what's the CVC number? I'm sure it's correctable, just get a court date for arraignment and ask a cop to sign off your citation (after you put your amber ones on).
CVC number is 26101

i looked it up... it basically says any modifying is illegal, i understand that, but the whole correctable **** is what im pissed about
Old 10-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Old School

thats not the way the court told it to me the day of court. the day i went in to go to court i was talking to a person there(not just some random person), and i was informed that if i claim an officer was lying i can get a worse fine than if i just pay it...

i was also told this by a CHP later on
dude, what is the CVC??

just put the ambers on, get it corrected and don't take any advice from someone in line or from the stupid clerk... talk to a judge.

-Gagan
Old 10-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Old School

CVC number is 26101

i looked it up... it basically says any modifying is illegal, i understand that, but the whole correctable **** is what im pissed about
It's not up to the officer to deem what is correctable or not, that's just some box they check off.

go put your ambers on, take pictures, try to get a cop somewhere to sign off on it, and go to court. what's the worst that can happen? you end up paying? you'd end up paying anyways.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:52 PM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
im not even going to get started
Old 10-10-2008, 04:54 PM

they won't allow me to correct it, talked to the court.. its a non correctable ticket
Old 10-10-2008, 04:54 PM

ok.. ill get it signed off next weekend.. a friend of mine is a sheriff...
Old 10-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by scoo*B
now you feel my rants bro?!

i havent ever been helped by a cop and dont know anybody that has...my buddy and i hit a bicycle in the middle of the freeway and blew out our tire, turns out a lady did the same exact thing and was pulled over in front of us...***** *** cops show up, call her a towtruck and start DUI testing my completely sober friend (the driver)!! i have ZERO respect for any officer in this state.
theres no way that with our state looking for Fed assistance w/our budget, that our traffic system will ever be fair again with how much money they make off tickets.

said it b4 and will gladly say it again... COPS
we have several officers on this board, what makes you think they are all this way?
Old 10-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Old School

they won't allow me to correct it, talked to the court.. its a non correctable ticket
Clerk or judge?

Cause if it's some clerk, get a court date... only a judge/commissioner in the courtroom can tell you that.
Old 10-10-2008, 04:56 PM

then all the other bull**** i saw from cops at HIN..

profiling like no other...

here is what they said, word for word, as i was on the side waiting and car were entering the gate to HIN, "Hood scoop, watch him, watch him"
Old 10-10-2008, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Clerk or judge?

Cause if it's some clerk, get a court date... only a judge/commissioner in the courtroom can tell you that.
ya, it was a clerk, ok.. ill try to get this done asap..

i have a court date on november 10th, they want me to pay the fine that day too... $123

Quick Reply: Bay Area Cops Suck!