View Poll Results: What Large Cabin should we stay at?
Mountian Home
0%
Ponderosa House
0%
Manzanita Lodge
28.57%
A Hotel
71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

BAIC: 1st Annual Lake Tahoe Extravaganza

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 01:37 AM

Car Info: Rally 2004 Stage II Wrb Wrx (Team S.L.O.W.)
Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
so whats the date and where are we gonna stay?
First page
Old 11-10-2008, 01:41 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
ok got it the station house inn. I am gonna find someone to split the room with. Everyone that lives in the bay should also meet somewhere so we can all drive up together
Old 11-10-2008, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
ok got it the station house inn. I am gonna find someone to split the room with. Everyone that lives in the bay should also meet somewhere so we can all drive up together
Ya...i was thinking concord. Cuz from there we can head 680 north, then 80 east, then get on 50....but will see. U know how the snow might fall on 50 so we might have to change our route depending on weather conditions

Last edited by 04SubieWRX; 11-10-2008 at 01:50 AM. Reason: ..
Old 11-10-2008, 07:59 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by 04SubieWRX
First page
I have mine set to 100 posts per page, so we are still on the first page
Old 11-10-2008, 09:22 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
I was going to organize a pretty substantial one at one of those cabins youth groups use. You know.. like 15 rooms, pool table, games, hot tub. etc.

But if you want to do a hotel one I'd suggest we call the Block and set it up. Just get like... a block at the block. Or we could get a few of those condos that are ski to lift at resorts. Some random hotel is gonna put a damper on any shinnanagans. Trust me. haaaa.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I was going to organize a pretty substantial one at one of those cabins youth groups use. You know.. like 15 rooms, pool table, games, hot tub. etc.

But if you want to do a hotel one I'd suggest we call the Block and set it up. Just get like... a block at the block. Or we could get a few of those condos that are ski to lift at resorts. Some random hotel is gonna put a damper on any shinnanagans. Trust me. haaaa.
Ya, i would like to do a cabin but were going to have people bring family and they need the privacy of hotel rooms. I think we all decided on the Station House Inn. Its close to the casios, its a good price a night, and looks the hotel looks nice. Besides, i think the BAIC is a very mature group of people and will be no trouble to any hotel...
Old 11-10-2008, 10:51 AM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
YES Count me in for sure - I will be there

i-club tahoe trip ftw
Old 11-10-2008, 11:09 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Definitely count me in. Hopefully this trip actually materializes.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:11 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Hmmm... good point on The Block probably being more tolerant, Ray.

Also, nothing against the folks who said we should just get a spot near the "Y" but... seeing as how we're looking to have as much fun off the mtn as we will on it, wouldn't it be better to stay closer to all the action? I usually only stay down near the Meyers end, if we get into town later in the day and it's all about getting up early for 1st-chair freshies @Kirkwood or Sierra!

Whatever spot we decide on (hopefully near the Stateline end of town), it is definitely in ours & the hotel's best interests to let 'em know we're a large group looking to have a great time during our stay, etc., etc., etc.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:15 AM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
I've always wanted to stay at the block. Saw it on the MTV snowboard episode

and its only 500 feet away from 4 initial D machines!
Old 11-10-2008, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by boardoholic
Hmmm... good point on The Block probably being more tolerant, Ray.

Also, nothing against the folks who said we should just get a spot near the "Y" but... seeing as how we're looking to have as much fun off the mtn as we will on it, wouldn't it be better to stay closer to all the action? I usually only stay down near the Meyers end, if we get into town later in the day and it's all about getting up early for 1st-chair freshies @Kirkwood or Sierra!

Whatever spot we decide on (hopefully near the Stateline end of town), it is definitely in ours & the hotel's best interests to let 'em know we're a large group looking to have a great time during our stay, etc., etc., etc.
I just e-mailed the hotel with ALL the details...lol. Crossing fingers for a sweet discount!!
Old 11-10-2008, 11:26 AM
General Pimpin'

People bringing families... not me son. Family stays at home for my evil shenanigans.

I do other trips for la familia at my own cabin. haa.

A friend of mine knows someone that works at the block. Think its one of the managers. I can talk to her about it.

If I'm gonna participate in a trip like this (expensive), I want it to be one of those trips I can't do at my place. So regular hotels don't appeal to me. I'd rather as many heads stay together as possible and have that kind of atmosphere. If I am just gonna be staying with my boys that I'd normally be staying with or by myself then I'll just do another trip up to my cabin and save myself $400.

But folks don't generally listen to what I have to say with events so do what you're gonna do. I'm sure plenty of folks will be down with what you plan.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:31 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
awwww ****, now I'm interested
Old 11-10-2008, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
People bringing families... not me son. Family stays at home for my evil shenanigans.

I do other trips for la familia at my own cabin. haa.

A friend of mine knows someone that works at the block. Think its one of the managers. I can talk to her about it.

If I'm gonna participate in a trip like this (expensive), I want it to be one of those trips I can't do at my place. So regular hotels don't appeal to me. I'd rather as many heads stay together as possible and have that kind of atmosphere. If I am just gonna be staying with my boys that I'd normally be staying with or by myself then I'll just do another trip up to my cabin and save myself $400.

But folks don't generally listen to what I have to say with events so do what you're gonna do. I'm sure plenty of folks will be down with what you plan.

Well....talk to your friend about the block. if the managers give us a good deal and know were a bunch of people looking to have a good time, then we will go there
Old 11-10-2008, 11:39 AM
General Pimpin'

Shoot if we told them we were gonna bring up mad heads and fill up their hotel and try to work the nice cars... all subarus factor in I bet they'd hook us up. Try to spin it to both of our advantages. Imagine the attention 30 subarus could bring... haaa.

Quick Reply: BAIC: 1st Annual Lake Tahoe Extravaganza