View Poll Results: What Large Cabin should we stay at?
Mountian Home
0%
Ponderosa House
0%
Manzanita Lodge
28.57%
A Hotel
71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

BAIC: 1st Annual Lake Tahoe Extravaganza

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 08:33 AM

Car Info: *WiDe AnD LoW*
cant wait till it really starts snowing. Went to Boreal yesterday....SUCKSSS!
Old 11-13-2008, 08:38 AM

Car Info: 2016 WRX, 2014 lifter forester XT, 2005 JDM207 WGN
Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
lol

maybe you should get that fixed!

my RS only gets 23...oh well...guess its cuz of all the power im making

hey I got to pay to play right lol. I should be good for like 200 mi of hwy driving lol
Old 11-13-2008, 10:24 AM

Car Info: 07 specB
damn this thread is going nuts! so kirkwood is cool but probably isnt gonna work with this amount of peeps cause its days from south lake and bank to stay there....had a pass there last year (got a subaru lanyard LOL)

anyways...i like meeting in concord...COCO spot? and maybe a placerville meet spot for those coming from south bay or whatever?? then just roll DEEP into south lake! this is awesome...im gonna go slap my stick on and jump around in my living room
Old 11-13-2008, 10:33 AM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
no 180's!

haha ive taken out a few lamps and end tables
Old 11-13-2008, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by kYLEMtnCRUZr
no 180's!

haha ive taken out a few lamps and end tables
haha...ya last year i tore up my leather sofa chair that weve had since the 80s tryin to throw a 3 standing in place!
Old 11-13-2008, 02:06 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by scoo*B
haha...ya last year i tore up my leather sofa chair that weve had since the 80s tryin to throw a 3 standing in place!
you need one of these.
http://www.indoboard.com/application...roducts_id=186

I have a skate deck I use on it too. I think I'm gonna make myself a larger deck and drill some inner tube into it for bindings and use it on this big chunk of pvc I have. Little more intense and realisic. haaa.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
Originally Posted by 04SubieWRX
On the day we leave i was thinking that we should meet up in concord(because we can just get on 680 and its in the middle) and thinking we should leave early, maybe 7-8ish.
Just to be clear... this would be Fri morning, right? Or is this in the evening once most of the commute & get-away traffic has cleared out?

I know some of the responses to your post seem to indicate folks are thinking of riding/skiing on Fri as well.

so kirkwood is cool but probably isnt gonna work with this amount of peeps cause its days from south lake and bank to stay there.
I don't think we haven't really decided on which resort(s) we're hitting up. Kirkwood came into the picture simply b/c of Subaru's partnership w/ 'em. We're already planning to stay in South Lake, so the distance & drive to/from KW is a given, if we ride/ski there. I don't think we've entertained the option of staying @KW. Like you said... it is BANK!!! Plus, we're looking to have just as much fun off the mtn, so we gotta stay in South Lake!
Old 11-13-2008, 04:39 PM

i completely agree...hence the post

you know how these threads go with the A.D.D. of some people, somebody says something and the whole damn thing goes off on some neverland tangent
Old 11-13-2008, 05:00 PM

Car Info: Rally 2004 Stage II Wrb Wrx (Team S.L.O.W.)
We can just go to Heavenly...But i was thinking that u guys would like to ride around tahoe a little bit to get to the slope. Not just walking distance from the hotel.

Your right though we need to figure out what would be alright for everyone.

Kohls in concord would be a good place to meet.

+ we need to start to talk about what should we do there when we get there. Like What slope, should we eat dinner together, what road should be get o to ride around and take pics. Talk about it!!!

And we should leave in the Am

Last edited by 04SubieWRX; 11-13-2008 at 07:30 PM. Reason: ..
Old 11-13-2008, 05:11 PM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
Originally Posted by 04caliwrx
But I want to ride lol, Also my car is gonna need to stop far gas a lot....I will only be getting like 18hwy
hahahahahaha, i get 31mpg suckers!!
Old 11-13-2008, 05:17 PM

Heavenly really is the only thing that makes sense to keep it near dwntn. im getting my pass at Northstar but i just got 2 free Heavenly tix so im good! and i think at least one BAIC dinner would be kinda cool, even if its like chilis or something...

otherwise, im gonna be gettin faded and hoping to hit up my buddys homegirls house who happens to be a gogo dancer and roomies with like 3 other ta-hoes
Old 11-13-2008, 05:34 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by boardoholic
Originally Posted by 04SubieWRX
On the day we leave i was thinking that we should meet up in concord(because we can just get on 680 and its in the middle) and thinking we should leave early, maybe 7-8ish.
Just to be clear... this would be Fri morning, right? Or is this in the evening once most of the commute & get-away traffic has cleared out?

I know some of the responses to your post seem to indicate folks are thinking of riding/skiing on Fri as well.
04SubieWRX:

Since this was overlooked, what did you have in mind as far as departure time fr: the Bay? Have folks take a day-off fr: work on Fri so we can leave early? Or leave in the evening once folks get home fr: work?

Haaa... I just thought, we'll prolly have both. Either way. Just so it's clear to us, what did you have in mind? Thanks in advance.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:00 PM
VIP Member

and i think at least one BAIC dinner would be kinda cool, even if its like chilis or something...

otherwise, im gonna be gettin faded and hoping to hit up my buddys homegirls house who happens to be a gogo dancer and roomies with like 3 other ta-hoes
For getting our grub on together...

Although the place is small, it would be awesome to takeover the balcony area upstairs at McP's. It's only a few drunken-stumblin' blocks fr: the Best Western Station House Inn (and even closer to The Block, if we end up there). Live music nightly downstairs. This is right across the street fr: the Heavenly gondola to give y'all a better idea of where I'm talking about. This place is small though, but great spot.

Or the Chili's(Is there one up there?) idea... maybe y'all meant Chevy's. I went there a couple seasons ago on a Fri nite. Maybe about a dozen people in that group. I recall they had some decent Happy Hour specials (food&drink), too.

While the above places work for our younger brethren, Whiskey Dick's is strictly 21+. Sorry, kids!
Old 11-13-2008, 06:18 PM

Car Info: 1999 RS Coupé- 1995 Mazda Miata -KTM 300
Remember when you found out about mountain boards like 5 years ago? i want one again after watching this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTuQ3pjHVAc

or a freeboard...they were at the SJ snow show last year. They were $150 i think...and the cheapest on the site is $210

http://www.freebord.com/main.html

Last edited by kYLEMtnCRUZr; 11-13-2008 at 06:33 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:34 PM

Car Info: Rally 2004 Stage II Wrb Wrx (Team S.L.O.W.)
Originally Posted by boardoholic
For getting our grub on together...

Although the place is small, it would be awesome to takeover the balcony area upstairs at McP's. It's only a few drunken-stumblin' blocks fr: the Best Western Station House Inn (and even closer to The Block, if we end up there). Live music nightly downstairs. This is right across the street fr: the Heavenly gondola to give y'all a better idea of where I'm talking about. This place is small though, but great spot.

Or the Chili's(Is there one up there?) idea... maybe y'all meant Chevy's. I went there a couple seasons ago on a Fri nite. Maybe about a dozen people in that group. I recall they had some decent Happy Hour specials (food&drink), too.

While the above places work for our younger brethren, Whiskey Dick's is strictly 21+. Sorry, kids!
For the time we leave...yes more people want to ski on fri. I was thinking we meet at Kohls in concord at 7 or 8 am. For the din din... i think we shoud wait untill the last min because some people that are on the list might not go. We will just find a place when we get there.

Quick Reply: BAIC: 1st Annual Lake Tahoe Extravaganza