AWD Dynos other than Vishnu in the Bay Area

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 11:47 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
haha they had my phone number, address, work number, and i talked to them PLENTY OF TIMES. They told me not to worry they would contact me. Hell i told them to take the car for a week more then a few times, they allways said nah we arent ready yet.

Blah blah blah.. if they want to talk **** they can say it to my face in front of everyone.

And last i heard they have more then another stage 3 car 2 at last count, a silver one and someone elses.

And i will give them a bennie of the doubt. For now, if they still talk crap what ever i dont care much. I love the car, runs great and is an amazing peice of work (save for some few minor issues)

Go to mpj they are a good bunch and mike will take care of you.
Old 07-16-2003, 11:51 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
MPJ in Hayward can set you straight =)
Old 07-16-2003, 11:53 AM

Car Info: White 2000 2.5RS-Turbo
buncha cry babies... ur car is slow. deal with it

No matter what awd dyno its on, it will get tuned well by the in house tuner... regardless of what the pea brain wanna-b's have to say. If your in pleasanton, it would be silly not to take advantage of the local facilities.

But i know as well as anyone, "Shiv is a busy man"
Old 07-16-2003, 11:56 AM

Car Info: White 2000 2.5RS-Turbo

LOL! he wishes! ...and yes i beat a 13 second GTP
Old 07-16-2003, 10:47 PM

Car Info: 02 STi
Originally posted by dr3d1zzl3
haha they had my phone number, address, work number, and i talked to them PLENTY OF TIMES. They told me not to worry they would contact me. Hell i told them to take the car for a week more then a few times, they allways said nah we arent ready yet.

Blah blah blah.. if they want to talk **** they can say it to my face in front of everyone.

And last i heard they have more then another stage 3 car 2 at last count, a silver one and someone elses.

And i will give them a bennie of the doubt. For now, if they still talk crap what ever i dont care much. I love the car, runs great and is an amazing peice of work (save for some few minor issues)

Go to mpj they are a good bunch and mike will take care of you.
hahaha
well I wont be hearing anything from them...seeing that I dont go there anymore!! I could care less what anyone from Vishnu Performance had to say too.

Yes Mike and all the guys at MJP are awesome...they work hard, tune and even shoot the bull with you. They treat thier customers right.
And there is also I-Speed. They are also dedicated to thier customers. I am one of them.

Sorry for the slight Hijack!!

-freddie
Old 07-17-2003, 11:34 AM
kym

Car Info: Lotus Elise
Five or Six, and counting, in SoCal.
Old 07-17-2003, 11:38 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: a few WRX's and a Z ;)
Originally posted by 1WRX2NV

Sorry for the slight Hijack!!

-freddie
slight?
Old 07-17-2003, 01:00 PM

Car Info: '03 WRX WGN, Stg 1, No Roof Rack!
It's rediculous to say that Vishnu's dyno gives low ratings ... EVERY dyno has a correction factor to give you crank HP. On his dyno, stock WRX's show from 155 to 160 hp ... so you take 227 factory hp, divide by the average of the stock read outs ... 157.5 ... and you get a correction factor: 1.44.

My WRX reads 206 on Shiv's Dyno Dynamics dyno ... which translates to 296 ... pretty nice!

Shiv has done over 500 motors without any blowing up ...

You get what you pay for ...
Old 07-17-2003, 01:41 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
and you pay for what you get.
Old 07-17-2003, 02:56 PM

I have nothing against Vishnu. I just like having more than one option. It's OK if you hijacked my thread, all I wanted was the name and location of the OTHER AWD Dynamometer in the Bay Area and I got that in the first couple of responses.

Thanks
Old 07-17-2003, 03:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally posted by dr3d1zzl3
and you pay for what you get.
And if I pay $200/hr for tuning, I expect to get the most power out of my car. Not hear that the parts I have on here are junk. And yes they did tell me that when I was there getting a baseline.
Old 07-17-2003, 03:48 PM

It doesn't seem to make any difference who you try and see in the latter part of July for a dyno tune-up. I was at ATP this morning (7/17) just checking the place out and it seems their tuner person is on vacation. No problem, I'll go and check-out Vishnu. Shiv is at a "tuning conference" in Hawaii! Yea Right! (Let him try and claim that as business deduction on his year-end 1040 form. "Conference" and Hawaii in the same sentence is a automatic "red flag" for an I.R.S. audit.) Anyway, Shiv won't be back till July 31st. Luckily I have MPJ Performance in Hayward backing me up or I'd never get anything done.

Quick Reply: AWD Dynos other than Vishnu in the Bay Area