AUDT: Some women are evil!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 01:42 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
Everyone, not just women...need to learn to NOT beat around the bush. He flat out stated it: "I want to be more than friends." and I said, "I'm sorry, I just don't feel that way about you and I really like you as a friend, and I want to stay that way." He met some girl...good for him! He got a friend withg benefits (not a gf)! I gave him advice, asked questions about her, asked to meet her (though he never let me). I listened to his stories about her..lots of stuff! But lo and behold!! I broke up with my ex and he expected me to come running to him...and when I didn't...he got pissed and ended the friendship. MEN are evil!
sure he wasnt really a woman?
Old 06-11-2009, 01:45 PM

Car Info: DGM 2011 WRX
People always drone on about being straight forward but very few people have the guts to actually do it.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:47 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by sigma pi
there ya go DO i said it before and now a woman backed me up

looks arent as important to girls

just be funny and nice and you got a chance
Looks = 50% chance.

Funny + nice + looks = 80% chance.

Funny + nice - looks = 20% chance.

Your statement is correct - but your math is waaay off; you may have a chance, just not a good one.

A woman knows within 10 seconds of meeting you if she sees you as more than a friend or not.

By the time you are shaking hands she has already made up her mind if she is going to **** you or not.

right you are my friend
A woman is NOT going to know within 10 seconds if you are funny/nice - but she WILL know if she likes how you look.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:53 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
I'm not saying women are not evil. There are plenty of evil women! But I guess my overall point of everything is that men are JUST as bad. The first few pages were just filled with "women and devils, women are evil." True, but so are men. and not ALL women are evil, just like all men are not either.
There may be guys that are evil, but most are simply logical. I'm talking about day to day dealings. If some dude pulls something truly evil, that's a different story. The ratio of crazy men to crazy women is disproportionate. Men are not just as bad in the crazy department.

Every single woman is evil. Truth. It's how that woman manifests said evil that makes a difference.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:55 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
I know, I know. And I feel for you men...I really do. Women do that because they want the love and affection. It sucks and they should cut the bull**** just so they can feel good about themselves. MEN do it because they want to keep a **** buddy around. They will lie to women and keep them hanging by a thread. He knows the girl is head over heels for him...but the man also knows he's not feelin the woman enough to date her...he just wants to ****. That's evil too.
the love the attention
Old 06-11-2009, 01:56 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by R-Dub
A woman is NOT going to know within 10 seconds if you are funny/nice - but she WILL know if she likes how you look.
she will also know in the first 10 seconds how rich she thinks you are.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:57 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

Talking

girls LOVE it when you make them laugh
so... are you ticklish?????
Old 06-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by ldivinag
Old 06-11-2009, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by irrational x
she will also know in the first 10 seconds how rich she thinks you are.
As evil as they tend to be, I believe with the advent and implementation of the 'independent woman' this ideal of marrying a rich guy has been phased out slightly.

Moreso now, women want SMART men. Brains = good job = money; whereas money usually = stuck up asshat.

Originally Posted by ldivinag
You better be DAMN sure they are extremely comfortable with you before you try that or you'll end up in bad shape.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:10 PM
9 to 5 mod

Looks = 50% chance.

Funny + nice + looks = 80% chance.

Funny + nice - looks = 20% chance.

Your statement is correct - but your math is waaay off; you may have a chance, just not a good one.

[/I]

wrong

how do i pull hot chicks then?

we have seen my credentials

Last edited by sigma pi; 06-11-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
^^ You act like you are loading a chair in your van with a broken arm, then kidnap them and drop them into a pit? O:-)

You better be DAMN sure they are extremely comfortable with you before you try that or you'll end up in bad shape.
QFT!!

Ahem, sorry...yeah that's very true....
Old 06-11-2009, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by sigma pi
wrong

how do i pull chicks then
You don't pull everyone of them I wager and if you spread it out I stick by my original statistic.

Plus, factor in the chance that they actually think you are attractive, and there you have it.

Yeah and the Buffalo Bill approach also works...
Old 06-11-2009, 02:29 PM
9 to 5 mod

You don't pull everyone of them I wager and if you spread it out I stick by my original statistic.

Plus, factor in the chance that they actually think you are attractive, and there you have it.

Yeah and the Buffalo Bill approach also works...
nope make them laugh and be nice

tahts all i need to do

not door mat nice but close enough

no one bats 1.000
you are going to strike out

but im sure my ratio is higher than most

but i dont step up to the plate that much
Old 06-11-2009, 02:34 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Originally Posted by darkonion
PenguinPrincess... hypothetically, what would I have to do to win you over? I mean... what sets a friend apart from a bf? Where is the line drawn?

I am just curious. I have no dating experience whatsoever.
It's about Attraction

1) Physical
2) Mental
3) Emotional

The Physical attraction can get you in the door, but it won't necessarily keep you there. You need to have both the Mental & Emotional attraction to your partner otherwise the relationship will fade for lack of proper stimulus. BTW - The phrase Love at First Sight is entirely wrong. It is actually Lust at First Sight.

Obviously there are other factors that can come in to play as well, such as wanting to feel needed, safe, comfortable & secure as well as other factors.

Just like anything in life you need to experience it for yourself as you can have the world tell you what you want, but only you can truly decide if what you got is actually what you want. For that you won't know until you are out there and experiencing things for yourself. If you have never dated anyone before then you have no idea what qualities you do or do not want in a partner yet. Honestly if you can learn to read a person's body language and the subtle clues then you will stand a better chance of knowing a person's true intentions and thoughts. That is not something that you will know from the start, but you can get better at it over time (this is what is known as intuition).

If you are ready to, then put yourself out there. Rejection will happen but just realize that just because the person said "No" it is not the end of the world, it just means that person is not right for you.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:39 PM
9 to 5 mod

OH JEBUS i forgot to tell you DO

push the more than friend envelope

NOT HARD dont push too hard or you will chase them away

just enough to let them know your intentions

Quick Reply: AUDT: Some women are evil!