AUDT: Some women are evil!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 01:05 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

this thread reminds me of a sociology class i had one... LOVE AND MARRIAGE...

lol...

actually, it reminds me of another soc class too, CONFLICT RESOLUTION...

Old 06-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by darkonion
PenguinPrincess... hypothetically, what would I have to do to win you over? I mean... what sets a friend apart from a bf? Where is the line drawn?

I am just curious. I have no dating experience whatsoever.
whoa whoa whoa.. when did this turn into a dating thread?

I was here for the evil women!
Old 06-11-2009, 01:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: FORD PINTO
Originally Posted by soggynoodles

Old 06-11-2009, 01:08 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
Everyone, not just women...need to learn to NOT beat around the bush.
QFT. Never going to happen, but one can hope. So much time is lost pandering to sugar coat **** that can be flat out said.

I broke up with my ex and he expected me to come running to him...and when I didn't...he got pissed and ended the friendship. MEN are evil!
Again, BOY. Not MAN. A man can't get mad if it has already been told to him that it's not going anywhere other than where it is: that's *****ing out and crying over spilled milk. What makes a vast majority of women evil is that they will not state as you did - where that relationship is going; they will keep it open ended so the guy will stick around instead of being rejected and getting butt-hurt.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:10 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
PenguinPrincess... hypothetically, what would I have to do to win you over? I mean... what sets a friend apart from a bf? Where is the line drawn?

I am just curious. I have no dating experience whatsoever.
A woman knows within 10 seconds of meeting you if she sees you as more than a friend or not.

By the time you are shaking hands she has already made up her mind if she is going to **** you or not.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Originally Posted by soggynoodles

Yeah. I want to know if these future females are going to be evil or less evil!

Will I just be a friend, or will I be more.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:18 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by R-Dub
A woman knows within 10 seconds of meeting you if she sees you as more than a friend or not.

By the time you are shaking hands she has already made up her mind if she is going to **** you or not.
I can usually just tell what kind of vibe im getting from someone by being around them for awhile.
right you are my friend

Last edited by PenguinPrincess; 06-11-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by R-Dub
Again, BOY. Not MAN. A man can't get mad if it has already been told to him that it's not going anywhere other than where it is: that's *****ing out and crying over spilled milk. What makes a vast majority of women evil is that they will not state as you did - where that relationship is going; they will keep it open ended so the guy will stick around instead of being rejected and getting butt-hurt.
I know, I know. And I feel for you men...I really do. Women do that because they want the love and affection. It sucks and they should cut the bull**** just so they can feel good about themselves. MEN do it because they want to keep a **** buddy around. They will lie to women and keep them hanging by a thread. He knows the girl is head over heels for him...but the man also knows he's not feelin the woman enough to date her...he just wants to ****. That's evil too.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:29 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
One of my best male friends stopped being friends with me because he thought he would have a chance with me after my bf and i broke up. He was wrong...I made it clear to him that we wouldn't ever date...but he stayed around creating his OWN hopes. HE was the evil one. He stopped being my friend because he got mad that I just wanted to be friends. I never led him on...I don't know why he had the idea that he could get me. (and not all girls are evil mind you)
his fault he is an idiot
Old 06-11-2009, 01:30 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
That is a very very good question. This is just me personally. Usually, looks don't matter. I mean, a guy can't look like a horse's **** but he doesn't have to be Fabio (ew, he's ugly). I guess what determines a friend from a boyfriend, for me, is a vibe. I can usually just tell what kind of vibe im getting from someone by being around them for awhile. Small things, little subtle things. They usually hit the subconscious mind. Like the friend i referred to earlier...He was always there for me...nice guy. He would do anything to help me. But he would always argue with me! EVERY....LITTLE...THING...would be an argument. Like he'd always try and contradict what I say, just to be right. I considered that, and came to the conclusion that I couldn't date someone who didn't let me have an opinion. But other than that, he was really good to me.

I don't know if that really answers it...

A guy can have many good qualities about them...but if there are certain points you just don't meet for a girl...you might always be just a friend...
there ya go DO i said it before and now a woman backed me up

looks arent as important to girls

just be funny and nice and you got a chance
Old 06-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Yeah. I want to know if these future females are going to be evil or less evil!

Will I just be a friend, or will I be more.
You'll get a better idea of them when you date them.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
Originally Posted by sigma pi
there ya go do i said it before and now a woman backed me up

qft
Old 06-11-2009, 01:32 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
Women are not evil. There's a reason WHY you guys marry us. There is a reason WHY you guys can't live without us. Sex? I highly doubt that's why you marry someone, even piggy scumbag men are smarter than that. So why can't you live without us? Because we cook for you? We clean for you? We have your children? We're there for you no matter what? How is that evil?

So what happens when women lose their "evilness"? When they give birth to the five kids you wanted and become stay at home moms? Yeah, taking care of all those kids (and you, and the house) is work...and you men get bored of them because they don't keep themselves up anymore. So what do you do? You hop on craigslist or find some other means of having more "fun" sex with someone who isn't so boring. Who's evil now?

Or say you don't have any children. Say it's just the two of you. Still you get bored of the same punani every night. So what do you do? You hop on craigslist or find some other means of having more "fun" or maybe even more "evil" sex with someone else.

Men don't want evil...but when you meet a woman isn't "evil" then they're just plain boring and you go find someone else who is more "exciting" or otherwise....."evil."
Yeah. See... that isn't how it always works. I'm not going to air my personal life all over the internet, but the oppopite is true so often. Women cheat just as much as men do, so don't attempt to play that off as being the standard issue scenario. Just shows that women don't view the crap that they do as evil, which is even more evil.

Men like women because they want to procreate. It's instinct. Survival. The rest just works out to be a bonus most of the time, a burden others and can even be a curse.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by sigma pi
there ya go DO i said it before and now a woman backed me up

girls LOVE it when you make them laugh
Old 06-11-2009, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Unit 91
Yeah. See... that isn't how it always works. I'm not going to air my personal life all over the internet, but the oppopite is true so often. Women cheat just as much as men do, so don't attempt to play that off as being the standard issue scenario. Just shows that women don't view the crap that they do as evil, which is even more evil.
I'm not saying women are not evil. There are plenty of evil women! But I guess my overall point of everything is that men are JUST as bad. The first few pages were just filled with "women and devils, women are evil." True, but so are men. and not ALL women are evil, just like all men are not either.

Originally Posted by Unit 91
Men like women because they want to procreate. It's instinct. Survival. The rest just works out to be a bonus most of the time, a burden others and can even be a curse.
I realize this...and my rules in any relationship I'm in keep THIS in mind. I wont say what it is...but...I am a very nice girlfriend...ask my bf

Quick Reply: AUDT: Some women are evil!