AUDT: Some women are evil!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 12:02 PM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
i wanna see that if you add a kiss to that hug ! ^
Old 06-11-2009, 12:03 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX
alright, so what do you want from us? you're complaining about us being evil...now you're saying be evilER? You either get a boring ***, girl next door angel or you get the devil. You guys seem to think the devil is more fun...stop complaining!
Old 06-11-2009, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Electra
Darlin' that brought a tear to my eye.
Beautiful. I could hug you right now.
*high five*
Old 06-11-2009, 12:07 PM

Old 06-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
That's the problem, they dont know what they want. And once they figure it out, they will be to old to do it...haha

Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
*high five*
*high five*

I think Shagon's waiting for me to slap your *** in victory or something...
Old 06-11-2009, 12:12 PM

LMAO ! no im waiting for a guys responce... works slow..im bored.... i wanna see the arguing !
Old 06-11-2009, 12:13 PM

Car Info: 14 Mazda3 sGT, SOLD 12/26: 00 2.5RS Sedan
Originally Posted by Electra
2) [this was where mine fell into] She is too nice to turn you down flat. She is saying that she'd rather be best friends forever because it is much nicer than saying "ew no" lol.
I hate bringing up part of my personal life on the interweb forum, but I had this happen to me a while back. I haven't been really interested in anyone for years, but one night I told a long time friend that I liked her. It was weird, just one day it clicked in my head that she was someone I wanted to go after. Long story short, two months after the fact, she was blogging about how her b/f was such an a-hole. Around that time I talked to her and pretty much found out she was dating some dude a month and a half after I said something. She just never saw me that way. She even said she shouldn't have told me, as if that would have made the situation better. It was already bad enough that I had no clue! Hell, the guy was one of those, "Seemed like a great guy...but afterwards...." *shrug* That was a pretty painful experience, but I moved on. We still talk, but at least I don't beat myself up over it. Sh*t happens. Nobody's perfect. =)

Last edited by Hollandaze; 06-11-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:13 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
alright, so what do you want from us? you're complaining about us being evil...now you're saying be evilER? You either get a boring ***, girl next door angel or you get the devil. You guys seem to think the devil is more fun...stop complaining!
Problem is - women can start out being sweet and kind, supportive and true: but for some reason beyond the scope of our logical train of thought they will do something that makes either no sense whatsoever or rip out our hearts on a whim.

No, men do not want evil women.

And friendships are the worst if there is sexual tension that is either not addressed or otherwise discounted/denied - then that relationship is kept alive by the male for hopes that he will one day get the girl (either sexually or in a relationship, not all guys are pigs mind you) and by the girl who is getting emotional support from the male.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:18 PM

Old 06-11-2009, 12:19 PM

Car Info: 2012 WRX
you're complaining about us being evil...now you're saying be evilER?
Just to clarify (since it was me that said to be evilER) -- I'm not complaining about anything*. I'm just making fun of the whole "women are evil" concept by suggesting to be better (or worse?) than them

*just don't ask my gf about it. She'll tell you how much of a whiny *****y nagger I am LOL

Last edited by zergling; 06-11-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by R-Dub
Problem is - women can start out being sweet and kind, supportive and true: but for some reason beyond the scope of our logical train of thought they will do something that makes either no sense whatsoever or rip out our hearts on a whim.
Funny, because men do that too! I dated a guy...we were GREAT for about 4 or 5 months. (He even asked me to marry him...CRAZY!?!?! But I guess that showed he liked me!) OH and look what happened..."beyond the scope of my logical train of thought" he was freakin cheating on me!! So...ask me to marry him...while he's playing me....UH...WHAT???

No, men do not want evil women.
Sorry, this was more in response to what zergling said.

And friendships are the worst if there is sexual tension that is either not addressed or otherwise discounted/denied - then that relationship is kept alive by the male for hopes that he will one day get the girl (either sexually or in a relationship, not all guys are pigs mind you) and by the girl who is getting emotional support from the male.
One of my best male friends stopped being friends with me because he thought he would have a chance with me after my bf and i broke up. He was wrong...I made it clear to him that we wouldn't ever date...but he stayed around creating his OWN hopes. HE was the evil one. He stopped being my friend because he got mad that I just wanted to be friends. I never led him on...I don't know why he had the idea that he could get me. (and not all girls are evil mind you)
Old 06-11-2009, 12:30 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
PenguinPrincess... hypothetically, what would I have to do to win you over? I mean... what sets a friend apart from a bf? Where is the line drawn?

I am just curious. I have no dating experience whatsoever.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:45 PM

Funny, because men do that too! I dated a guy...we were GREAT for about 4 or 5 months. (He even asked me to marry him...CRAZY!?!?! But I guess that showed he liked me!) OH and look what happened..."beyond the scope of my logical train of thought" he was freakin cheating on me!! So...ask me to marry him...while he's playing me....UH...WHAT???
He was no man. He was a boy. Trust me, I know how that goes.

One of my best male friends stopped being friends with me because he thought he would have a chance with me after my bf and i broke up. He was wrong...I made it clear to him that we wouldn't ever date...but he stayed around creating his OWN hopes. HE was the evil one. He stopped being my friend because he got mad that I just wanted to be friends. I never led him on...I don't know why he had the idea that he could get me. (and not all girls are evil mind you)
You are probably in the 1-0.05% of women that will actually do that. My experience has been: they talk about how they don't like their bfs and they are *******s blah blah blah but when a genuine guy is trying to tell them they are better off they brush it off and go out with a jerk.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by darkonion
PenguinPrincess... hypothetically, what would I have to do to win you over? I mean... what sets a friend apart from a bf? Where is the line drawn?

I am just curious. I have no dating experience whatsoever.
That is a very very good question. This is just me personally. Usually, looks don't matter. I mean, a guy can't look like a horse's **** but he doesn't have to be Fabio (ew, he's ugly). I guess what determines a friend from a boyfriend, for me, is a vibe. I can usually just tell what kind of vibe im getting from someone by being around them for awhile. Small things, little subtle things. They usually hit the subconscious mind. Like the friend i referred to earlier...He was always there for me...nice guy. He would do anything to help me. But he would always argue with me! EVERY....LITTLE...THING...would be an argument. Like he'd always try and contradict what I say, just to be right. I considered that, and came to the conclusion that I couldn't date someone who didn't let me have an opinion. But other than that, he was really good to me.

I don't know if that really answers it...

A guy can have many good qualities about them...but if there are certain points you just don't meet for a girl...you might always be just a friend...
Old 06-11-2009, 12:56 PM

You are probably in the 1-0.05% of women that will actually do that. My experience has been: they talk about how they don't like their bfs and they are *******s blah blah blah but when a genuine guy is trying to tell them they are better off they brush it off and go out with a jerk.
Everyone, not just women...need to learn to NOT beat around the bush. He flat out stated it: "I want to be more than friends." and I said, "I'm sorry, I just don't feel that way about you and I really like you as a friend, and I want to stay that way." He met some girl...good for him! He got a friend withg benefits (not a gf)! I gave him advice, asked questions about her, asked to meet her (though he never let me). I listened to his stories about her..lots of stuff! But lo and behold!! I broke up with my ex and he expected me to come running to him...and when I didn't...he got pissed and ended the friendship. MEN are evil!

Quick Reply: AUDT: Some women are evil!