AUDT: Some women are evil!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 10:35 AM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
Originally Posted by darkonion
You hear that ladies! NEVER REACHED!!
Why would we want to fix it?

As long as there is a chance of you guys getting laid, you will still be chasing crazy "evil" women....haha
Old 06-11-2009, 10:35 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by Electra
2) [this was where mine fell into] She is too nice to turn you down flat. She is saying that she'd rather be best friends forever because it is much nicer than saying "ew no" lol.
For some reason, women think that guys can't take rejection and we go crazy.

Instead - in this case, it is a woman who has a friend that she won't reject or accept; just keep him in limbo so she can get what she wants out of him without giving anything herself.

That, friends - is pure, concentrated evil.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by surfer5567
i completely agree!!! men are born nice and sweet...then a girl/women comes along, somewhere down the roads and totally mind ***** men into being an ***hole the rest their life....

im not bitter i swear

and if you want to play it biblical style, Eve did give Adam the apple..

TEMPTRESS!
Old 06-11-2009, 10:59 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
You want I should keep going? haha
Yes please.

As long as there is a chance of you guys getting laid, you will still be chasing crazy "evil" women....haha
No kidding.
The extent that a male human will go to on just the slightest possibility of gettin' some is amazing.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Here is proof that women are crazy evil biatches - women can never be friends with each other. There is always snipey jealousy in any woman-woman friendship no matter how close they are.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:06 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
"One thing that men and women can both agree on - they both distrust women."
Old 06-11-2009, 11:11 AM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan

"So you're telling me there's a chance... *YEAH!*"
Old 06-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Amazons Kick Ass

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Yes please.
No kidding.
The extent that a male human will go to on just the slightest possibility of gettin' some is amazing.
Okay then...hmm...lemme think, which sort of weapon should I talk about then? Personally I like the Bouncing Betty the best because rather than simply blow the legs off, its cuts you in half. Pretty gruesome but highly effective. Hmm...

Yeah some guys it seems like they would do ANYTHING to get laid...and some of the women that they sleep with are nuttier than a squirrel turd...

Originally Posted by ryball
Here is proof that women are crazy evil biatches - women can never be friends with each other. There is always snipey jealousy in any woman-woman friendship no matter how close they are.
That is both true and untrue. My best friend is female and we get along just fine. Sure we have our squabbles, but we aren't arguing about guys and such, usually we argue about cars. However, there are some girls that I CANNOT stand! Overly girly girls are the bane of my existence and I would rather gouge my eyes out with a Taco Bell Spork then listen to them talk about how some jeans make their *** look fat even though it matches their Gucci bag! gah! X(
Originally Posted by flukewrx
"So you're telling me there's a chance... *YEAH!*"
LOL There's always a chance....

Last edited by Electra; 06-11-2009 at 11:31 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:31 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
That is both true and untrue. My best friend is female and we get along just fine. Sure we have our squabbles, but we aren't arguing about guys and such, usually we argue about cars. However, there are some girls that I CANNOT stand! Overly girly girls are the bane of my existence and I would rather gouge my eyes out with a Taco Bell Spork then listen to them talk about how some jeans make their *** look fat even though it matches their Gucci bag! gah! X(
case closed.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
I love girlie girls!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 11:42 AM

Car Info: silver 2.5 tr 2006MT wrx
if you any of you remember the garden of eden story, God made eve from adams rib, the most twisted bone in a man's body. Who got man thrown out of the garden of eden too.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:54 AM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Women are not evil. There's a reason WHY you guys marry us. There is a reason WHY you guys can't live without us. Sex? I highly doubt that's why you marry someone, even piggy scumbag men are smarter than that. So why can't you live without us? Because we cook for you? We clean for you? We have your children? We're there for you no matter what? How is that evil?

So what happens when women lose their "evilness"? When they give birth to the five kids you wanted and become stay at home moms? Yeah, taking care of all those kids (and you, and the house) is work...and you men get bored of them because they don't keep themselves up anymore. So what do you do? You hop on craigslist or find some other means of having more "fun" sex with someone who isn't so boring. Who's evil now?

Or say you don't have any children. Say it's just the two of you. Still you get bored of the same punani every night. So what do you do? You hop on craigslist or find some other means of having more "fun" or maybe even more "evil" sex with someone else.

Men don't want evil...but when you meet a woman isn't "evil" then they're just plain boring and you go find someone else who is more "exciting" or otherwise....."evil."
Old 06-11-2009, 11:58 AM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
Take note people ! now thats how you rant !
Old 06-11-2009, 12:01 PM

Car Info: 2012 WRX
Meh, it's pretty damn simple, really.

Just be evilER
Old 06-11-2009, 12:01 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
Women are not evil. There's a reason WHY you guys marry us. There is a reason WHY you guys can't live without us. Sex? I highly doubt that's why you marry someone, even piggy scumbag men are smarter than that. So why can't you live without us? Because we cook for you? We clean for you? We have your children? We're there for you no matter what? How is that evil?

So what happens when women lose their "evilness"? When they give birth to the five kids you wanted and become stay at home moms? Yeah, taking care of all those kids (and you, and the house) is work...and you men get bored of them because they don't keep themselves up anymore. So what do you do? You hop on craigslist or find some other means of having more "fun" sex with someone who isn't so boring. Who's evil now?

Or say you don't have any children. Say it's just the two of you. Still you get bored of the same punani every night. So what do you do? You hop on craigslist or find some other means of having more "fun" or maybe even more "evil" sex with someone else.

Men don't want evil...but when you meet a woman isn't "evil" then they're just plain boring and you go find someone else who is more "exciting" or otherwise....."evil."
Darlin' that brought a tear to my eye.
Beautiful. I could hug you right now.

Quick Reply: AUDT: Some women are evil!