AUDT: Some women are evil!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 10:14 AM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
Originally Posted by R-Dub
Um. No. I'm one of those guys that doesn't understand nor want to take part in all of the bull**** that one seems to have to go through when attracting a partner.

And I was mostly referring to the "Guy standards? She's gotta have a vagina. Oh look! There's one! and another and another and another and another...." comment...and realize how being lumped in with guys that ARE like that are NOT helping my cause.

The only time I would ever call my partner 'Woman!' would be if I finish the quote with "WHERE is my Super Suit!?...WHERE. IS. MY. SUPER. SUIT?!"

WHY do you need to know!? haha classic!

Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
It's very easy to prove to a woman that you are not like the rest of them. But once you **** up...that's it...never to be trusted again....
But I'm sure you realize this...

I'm not sure the saying women forgive but they never forget...do they really forgive? hmmm...
A lot of guys like to say that they are not like everyone else and I cannot tell you how tiring it gets to hear that. If you are really like that, show me. Dont talk about it, just do something. If you can prove it, then you had better be DAMN sure you can maintain that because like she said, once you screw up, its going to make us wonder for how long you had us fooled about how you were different.
I have seen men that I thought were really great, honest and caring turn into something very wicked and evil at the slightest provocation. Its scary. And once that happens, it cannot be taken back and trust is very hard to earn after that.
Does that make sense?

Last edited by Electra; 06-12-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:21 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Okay, BS aside, here is my advice:

If you want to get laid, don't ask me. I'm not "pullin' hoes". Every long term gf I've had started out as friends. The best relationships, including my wife, were girls I had been friends with for years. DEEP into the "friend zone". There were no surprises when we started dating, I was not "that guy" that hung on hoping for more.

I just found I had better/healthier relationships with girls that I really knew. Sure, the getting to know you while we date thing is fun, I did plenty of that, but it never ended terribly well.

When my wife and I got married, people asked how it was to be married. I told them honestly, it is pretty much the same. We have know each other so well for so long, there were no, "oh my God, if I had known this before we got married..." moments.

Also, women are better at arguing than men most of the time, and "yes, honey, you are right," does not always end the argument.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:22 AM
VIP Member

When you take care of her.
If you knew me, you would be laughing your *** off at this.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
of course! Relationships are never 50/50...ever. So first thing you have to learn is...it's never gonna be fair...so stop freakin using the terms "that's not fair!" cuz...NO ****. (not directed at you...just people in general).
oh, so you know women are not fair, but rather than fix that inequality, you expect us to forfeit fairness?

Your honor I'd like to sumbit said statement as evidence of evil #666.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:24 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Originally Posted by ryball

If you want to get laid, don't ask me. I'm not "pullin' hoes". Every long term gf I've had started out as friends. The best relationships, including my wife, were girls I had been friends with for years. DEEP into the "friend zone". There were no surprises when we started dating, I was not "that guy" that hung on hoping for more.
And this is my view on it now as well. I went WAY too fast with my ex and it burned me BADLY because I didn't know who she was until we were already deeply involved.

No longer, doesn't work like that for me anymore.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:27 AM
VIP Member

Oh, and men do not have the market cornered on being cheating *****es.

Another point in favor of dating someone you know - I never had any of my long-term g/f's cheat on me. I cannot say the same for some of the other girls I dated.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:29 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ryball

I just found I had better/healthier relationships with girls that I really knew. Sure, the getting to know you while we date thing is fun, I did plenty of that, but it never ended terribly well.

When my wife and I got married, people asked how it was to be married. I told them honestly, it is pretty much the same. We have know each other so well for so long, there were no, "oh my God, if I had known this before we got married..." moments.

Also, women are better at arguing than men most of the time, and "yes, honey, you are right," does not always end the argument.
Being able to be friends prior to a relationship is a good thing, it means they are someone you get along with and enjoy being around! I agree with you that friendship is not a dead-end fork in the road to a relationship. However, some people don't know how to tell when it doesn't have the potential to be anything more. Sometimes you may try to push it, and you can ruin the friendship....but hey, at least you got to bang a cute redhead whose BF is a dick

I still stand by the "make them laugh" theoryfor picking up randoms/meeting new people scenario. However, the possibility that the hot girl you're about to hit on (because you arentgoing to go hit on ugo's) is someone whose personality will mesh well with yours and you'll want to live the rest of your life with, is very slim.

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 06-12-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:34 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
Being able to be friends prior to a relationship is a good thing, it means they are someone you get along with and enjoy being around! I agree with you that friendship is not a dead-end fork in the road to a relationship. However, some people don't know how to tell when it doesn't have the potential to be anything more. Sometimes you may try to push it, and you can ruin the friendship....but hey, at least you got to bang a cute redhead whose BF is a dick
Old 06-12-2009, 10:38 AM

To every single person that has been in a committed, monogamous relationship and cheated - you need to die in a Magnesium fire; for everyone that has knowingly cheated WITH a partner in an above mentioned relationship - you get to live...after being dragged 50 miles with a rope tired around your neck.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:41 AM
VIP Member

To every single person that has been in a committed, monogamous relationship and cheated - you need to die in a Magnesium fire; for everyone that has knowingly cheated WITH a partner in an above mentioned relationship - you get to live...after being dragged 50 miles with a rope tired around your neck.
I told her I didn't want to get in the way of whatever (****ed up) relationship they had, and let her make the move she also chested on her previous bf with the current one, and my theory is, if you get them through cheating, expect them to cheat on you.

More evidence of evil

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 06-12-2009 at 10:44 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:42 AM

Car Info: 05 WRX
You say 'but once you **** up'...almost like you view it as an inevitability.
I've been been done so much wrong...I guess it kinda shows lol
Old 06-12-2009, 10:45 AM
VIP Member

if you get them through cheating, expect them to cheat on you.
word.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:46 AM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by Electra
A lot of guys like to say that they are not like everyone else and I cannot tell you how tiring it gets to hear that. If you are really like that, show me. Dont talk about it, just do something. If you can prove it, then you had better be DAMN sure you can maintain that because like she said, once you screw up, its going to make us wonder for how long you had us fooled about how you were different.
I have seen men that I thought were really great, honest and caring turn into something very wicked and evil at the slightest provocation. Its scary. And once that happens, it cannot be taken back and trust is very hard to earn after that.
Does that make sense?
yet another *high five* it makes TOTAL sense.

Then they go and act like nothing happened.
Man: "What? Why are you mad? I didn't do anything!"
Woman: "Yeah, you're right, you only ran me over with your car."
Old 06-12-2009, 10:49 AM

I told her I didn't want to get in the way of whatever (****ed up) relationship they had, and let her make the move she also chested on her previous bf with the current one, and my theory is, if you get them through cheating, expect them to cheat on you.

More evidence of evil
Wasn't accusing you personally, I don't know you or what the story is; I'm speaking in general terms only.

There is no deeper betrayal, no attack more malicious than adultery.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:04 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Electra

WHY do you need to know!? haha classic!

Does that make sense?
I've met quite a few women who will judge a man without letting him show who he is. Oh, yeah, I know... It's the little things, right? The handshake, that kind of stiff that says what his values are?

How often has it been that the man "changed" rather than the woman ignored the signs/didn't get to know him well enough before hand? Now, I'm not blaming women specifically, as it's everyone's responsibility to know what they're getting in to. Men do know what we're getting involved with though.... pure evil.

yet another *high five* it makes TOTAL sense.

Then they go and act like nothing happened.
Man: "What? Why are you mad? I didn't do anything!"
Woman: "Yeah, you're right, you only ran me over with your car."
Your examples are a little... extreme?

Wasn't accusing you personally, I don't know you or what the story is; I'm speaking in general terms only.

There is no deeper betrayal, no attack more malicious than adultery.
I wasn't taking it as a personal accusation, just anicdotally expanding upon your point.

Last edited by VRT MBasile; 06-12-2009 at 11:14 AM.

Quick Reply: AUDT: Some women are evil!