AUDT: Some women are evil!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 03:40 PM

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by sigma pi
OH we pretend we dont like the silent treatment

but I personally love it

teh woman usually breaks first and says im mad at you

then i just say oh i thought you were being quiet i didnt know sorry i cant read minds

and i dont get any that night
Hmmm...for me it's not really the silent treatment. It's...give me my freakin space so we can both cool off. And the guys are ususally the ones to come talk to me...I'm fine with me time!
Old 06-11-2009, 03:41 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
i am an over 500 ball club
Man how are you able to walk around?

"Confucius say - Baseball Wrong, man with 4 ***** cannot walk."
Old 06-11-2009, 03:42 PM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
Hmmm...for me it's not really the silent treatment. It's...give me my freakin space so we can both cool off. And the guys are ususally the ones to come talk to me...I'm fine with me time!
exactly last thing i want to do is talk to a woman when she is mad
ill let her cool off

and i get quiet time
Old 06-11-2009, 03:44 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Are you from Mars?
*shrug* It's wholly possible I guess being the closest planet to us.

But I like to think another solar system or galaxy all together. =P

(I got the reference btw )
Old 06-11-2009, 03:46 PM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
Wow. I go to lunch with my housemate and this thread blows up. Sigma, PenguinPrincess, I appreciate the advice/comments. I'll have to take a look at them later though. Sooooo tired.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:46 PM

exactly last thing i want to do is talk to a woman when she is mad
ill let her cool off

and i get quiet time

Breaking down the lines of communication is the surest route to failure.

However, if both partners are not involved in the conflict resolution process 100% - it will undoubtedly lead to worse conditions than before the argument.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:48 PM
9 to 5 mod

Originally Posted by R-Dub

However, if both partners are not involved in the conflict resolution process 100% - it will undoubtedly lead to worse conditions than before the argument.
i am 100%

after they cool down

i dont want the blind rage part
Old 06-11-2009, 03:50 PM

That's just what I mean though - there should be no raging. If there is a misalignment of ideals/view points (which, there always will be), the idea is to calmly approach the matter - sort out feelings from both partners and decide upon a compromised goal/route.

If it GETS to the point of rage/argument/yelling/fighting - this relationship is not long for this world.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:50 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Keep in mind, it doesn't always keep you out either. It's not an essential. It also doesn't always guarantee a spot it. I'm actually weary of really attractive guys. They tend to know they're good looking and are *******s. 90% I've met are like that.
True, hence why I said can rather than will as it is entirely possible see an attractive person that you are actually not attracted to. I'd be really curious to meet someone that is actually in some type of relationship where 1 person is actually not in any way physically attracted to their partner.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:52 PM

I hear ya, trust and communication are key factors in a successful relationship. But when people, men especially (but not only), get mad, their mind kinda clouds and they can't think straight. So there's the breathing time, time to cool down, think about what happened and go over it again...after you get your head on straight, it's easier to talk.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:54 PM

If it GETS to the point of rage/argument/yelling/fighting - this relationship is not long for this world.
So it goes to Venus!! Hmmm...thats my planet...we'll send it to Jupiter.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:57 PM
9 to 5 mod

That's just what I mean though - there should be no raging. If there is a misalignment of ideals/view points (which, there always will be), the idea is to calmly approach the matter - sort out feelings from both partners and decide upon a compromised goal/route.

show me one relationship that hasnt had an argument thats been over a year
Old 06-11-2009, 03:57 PM

Anger does cut down on logical thought yes, but honestly - people who get angry over little things (ie. cheating would not be a 'little' thing), and take it out by yelling at their partner or what have you; I would argue they are not ready for a serious mature relationship.

Getting mad just puts a wedge between you and your partner; you should be happy with them; but undoubtedly they will do something that irks you - key is to keep your cool, address the situation and approach them with smile and kiss - not with a furrowed brow and clenched fist.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by flukewrx
True, hence why I said can rather than will as it is entirely possible see an attractive person that you are actually not attracted to. I'd be really curious to meet someone that is actually in some type of relationship where 1 person is actually not in any way physically attracted to their partner.
Seriously...no joke...for me personality really seems to change the way someone looks physically. If they're really nice and super sweet, they somehow become more physically attractive to me. It goes the other way around too.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:59 PM

Car Info: 2012 WRX
its not the line that gets you in its how you sell it and make them laugh

it worked the one time
I know, don't worry. They're my friends, so it's for pure entertainment

Trust me, before you decide to say it...she already knows. You guys think youre slick at hidng it. Youre not...by the time you FINALLY get around to saying it...we've already moved on. "I know he likes me, why doesn't he say anything? It's so obvious."

But by then, I'm so against beating around the bush I'll come out and make it clear for the both of us.
Who said anything about being slick or hiding?
Humor me, how would you know if a guy wants to date (or is very attracted to) you? Do you telepathically invade his mind and hear his thoughts? Or do you read and make assumptions based on his actions?

This is where I'm getting at - if you're not confident that the feeling is mutual, slowly hint it through your actions that you are interested in her.

Like Penguin said, women are smart, so they'll immediately read it and get it in their heads. Sort of build it up a bit, and then make a way to get her alone and ask her out, in person.
I'm not saying to turn it into a month of mind games, but just enough time for her to think about it, and get possibly get excited to say yes or no.

Now, if you're sure the feeling is mutual, then I agree -- no point delaying.

......but like I said earlier, what do I know?

EDIT: I think this was originally for DO, or whoever it was that never dated yet........if it matters LOL

Last edited by zergling; 06-11-2009 at 04:04 PM.

Quick Reply: AUDT: Some women are evil!