ATTN: stolen integra type r

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 11:12 PM
vip

Car Info: 2007 BMW 335i
ATTN: stolen integra type r

Hey Guys,

My buddies Yellow 2000 Integra Type-R, was recently stolen on Monday morning in the south san jose area. Sadly, it was stolen outside his home in the morning hours. If you can just keep an eye out for a yellow type-r, that would be greaaat. There were not any mods to the car. The license plate of the car was ITR 1281.

Thanks
Old 08-24-2004, 11:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Very sorry to hear. I'll keep my eye out for it in the east bay.

-Chris
Old 08-24-2004, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by vip
Hey Guys,

My buddies Yellow 2000 Integra Type-R, was recently stolen on Monday morning in the south san jose area. Sadly, it was stolen outside his home in the morning hours. If you can just keep an eye out for a yellow type-r, that would be greaaat. There were not any mods to the car. The license plate of the car was ITR 1281.

Thanks

Mine was stolen too in June this year. Mine was a set of 3 Type R's that were stolen one after another. They were found about 2 blocks away from mine, we figured out it was the same guys doing it. Hopefully they find it on one piece, but Im pretty sure its gutted like a fish like mine and my 2 buddy's R's.....If u need some help on where it was found IM me....Thats why Im here on the I-club now looking for a WRX to buy, orlese i would be livin it up in my R......

Good luck
Old 08-24-2004, 11:44 PM
NASIOC Slut

Car Info: 1995 Subaru Impreza 1.8 L
I dont know anyone who owns a Type-R who hasnt had it stolen... Same goes for last gen Civic Si owners.
Old 08-25-2004, 12:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
Shouldnt be too hard to spot a yellow integra type r... I'll keep a look out.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:43 AM

Car Info: my 02 Wrx > STi = G35
Originally Posted by Kostamojen
I dont know anyone who owns a Type-R who hasnt had it stolen...
ditto i'll keep an eye out for it...
Old 08-25-2004, 06:47 AM
diz

Car Info: 04 sti / 02 wrx / 01 cbr600 f4i
went through two 2000 civic si's in two years...honda thieves are ruthless. good luck tho

-marc
Old 08-25-2004, 07:20 AM

Car Info: 2005 Metallic Gray STI
you'll never find that car. . . . . I live in jersey, if an TYPE-R is stolen its hardly recover. . . . If I have that car in my posession (not that I stole the car and ever stole a car), every part of that car will be taken out. Buy me a hoopty civic and do a full swap to in it along with the interior. Or, I can sell every single pieces that's attach to that car and make money out of it. . . (That's just how I would do it). .

Sorry to hear that man . . but don't expect too much when they find the car.
Tell your friend to get a WRX or STI. Hondas are just hot for thiefs. They'll take it whenever they get an oppurtunity.
Old 08-25-2004, 08:37 AM
vip

Car Info: 2007 BMW 335i
hey guys,

yea we all know know that it wont be pretty when he does find it, but thnx again for your support and lookin out, dam thiefs have no life than takin others prized possessions... thanks again guys

vip
Old 08-25-2004, 08:46 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
that sucks man....

more like look for a blast of Type R parts on Ebay from the bay area. Sorry to be downcast but those things are usually stripped within the first couple days they're gone. Depending on how large and good the crew is...one day.

my cousins x's got jacked too and on the si topic..my buddies got stolen from right outside his bedroom window.
Old 08-25-2004, 09:41 AM

I know him too, he lives not too far from me. Sucks to hear about it. The worst part is, it's probably stripped and dumped by now. That makes 99.9% of all ITR owners I know of who either had theirs stolen or wrecked
Old 08-25-2004, 10:05 AM

Car Info: 1988 Carrera & 2013 Carrera S
My buddy had his Civic SI sitting out in front of his house, just got a bunch of stuff put on it. He woke up, went to look in the garage, no cars, went to look outside, no cars either.

The thieves stole his Civic, discovered a garage door opener inside, opened the garage while everyone was sleeping and stole the 2 other cars inside the garage. Wasn't a great morning for my friend's family, lol.

Good luck finding the car though.

Oleg
Old 08-25-2004, 10:13 AM
diz

Car Info: 04 sti / 02 wrx / 01 cbr600 f4i
Originally Posted by Calsoldier
My buddy had his Civic SI sitting out in front of his house, just got a bunch of stuff put on it. He woke up, went to look in the garage, no cars, went to look outside, no cars either.

The thieves stole his Civic, discovered a garage door opener inside, opened the garage while everyone was sleeping and stole the 2 other cars inside the garage. Wasn't a great morning for my friend's family, lol.

Good luck finding the car though.

Oleg
who was that? my first civic got stolen from in front of my 5 canyons house...then they took my mom's 5 series but left the x5 alone. are you talkin about me or did it happen to someone else too? bad luck...

-marc
Old 08-25-2004, 10:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2009 G Ride
I used to have a Type R as well. It was plotted on, and I walked out to three guys actually trying to steal it at a shopping mall. Any of you guys on Honda-Tech? I used to be "1 FAST R".
Old 08-25-2004, 10:27 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
You know what they say, "A stolen Integra is as common as a sunrise and a sunset"

Sucks to hear that your pal's ITR got ganked. My friend had her Integra LS, bone stock, jacked back in June. Lucky for her, she got it back untouched. Stupid thief probably thought it had mods or some other parts that he could sell, then realized it was completely unmodded and so ditched it. It was stolen in Antioch and ended up in Pleasonton

Quick Reply: ATTN: stolen integra type r