ATTN: North Bay Peeps p. II (the back road weekend morning meet thread strikes baic)

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2003, 11:40 AM

indi, just to let you know
every time i stuck my head out the window and and honked at the cyclists while doin 65 in a 35, they all waved back
Old 08-03-2003, 11:53 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: WRB WRX 2003 Subaru Sedan
Thanks everyone that showed up today. The ride was great, even with the frikkin bike event going on. Hey Indi i hope you didn't know about and just weren't saying anything. Still the drive kicked *** and when that cop went past us and didn't do anything, that also kicked ***. But the speed limit is 55 for most of the way so as long as we didn't cross the yellow infront of him what could he do.

Huck your car is beautiful. I hope you post a pic or two.

JV you are a great guy. That's all i got to say about that.

So, who out there is setting up the next one? If i don't hear any activity on the subject in the next week i'll do another. But it would be nice not to have to lead every time. You can only watch so much of the others through the rea-view mirror.

Man when i was going home through Nicasio they were having a Mini Cooper Meet. Must of been over100 of them out there. My buddy Mike said he was going to a Mini meet today so he couldn't come with us. Shame i could of done both.

rich
Old 08-03-2003, 12:08 PM
VIP Member

The Sunday racers were:

1) Bushido: rally blue wrx
2) Milesmatics: blood red wrx
3) Daredevil: black wrx
4) Huck: white wrx
5) infinity5235: white wrx STi
6) cohlineman: silver wrx
all Impreza coups. We looked so damn sweet out there.
Old 08-03-2003, 12:09 PM
VIP Member

How the hell could i forget the best racer of us all:
7) Gunslinger: rally blue wrx.

oops. rich
Old 08-03-2003, 04:48 PM

Location: At the store trading the box of tissue in on some brawny!
Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
Thumbs up thumbs up for the event coordinator

I had a great time , that was a beautiful route and you all are right on in my book.
At first I realy wanted to trade my WRX in on an STI but following Roger made me realize I enjoy the delicious feeling of envy almost as much as actualy owning one!What a beautiful car , huh?
I feel that the cyclists added to the scenery , I particularly like the girls who look like they are in a tremendous amount of pain screamin "More, More MOOOOOre!" , but all those shaved men with their packages snugged up kind of worry me!Size 10 camel toes in a size 6 patent leather pumps, that's what they look like!
Thanks again Rich.
Let's save up some change and dollar bills so we can make it to pizza in occidental next time!I could go for some right now but my blue collar booty is running on empty!We'll make Gunslinger drive around for an hour so he isn't tempted to just walk over!
JV
Old 08-03-2003, 05:14 PM
VIP Member

JV you have almost as dirt a mind as me.
Pizza meet sounds great.

see ya all sone

rich
Old 08-03-2003, 05:38 PM
VIP Member

hahahhaha. Ya Roger the joint is great. The people are nice and the food rocks. my only complaint being the winno that i am is there's no VINO. But i am man enough to know i can be happy with a soda
Old 08-03-2003, 06:34 PM

Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
oops!

Being just a perv and not a wine drinker I didn't even pay attention to the lack of it!Don't they have beer though?
We'll see about getting over there!

Glad I'm not the only one to notice that those idiots do not comply to any of the rules of the road!!!
Old 08-03-2003, 11:07 PM

Car Info: '02 Subaru Impreza WRX
Great day today. I passed bicycilists at mach 1....nobody else did just me. I also went past the SO doin close to double the limit no problem. Over all it was a great drive. (minus the bicycilists.)

Roger nice car. I can't believe nobody gave props to the aggressive Sti hood scoop.

/me gives cheers to the only fatality on the trip.

Unless I missed it in the 99 posts I think only the people who were there no what I am talking about.

Lastly I went and got pizza today. I highly recommend the fiddler pizza. It is very tasty. Note to everyone. They don't serve pizza till 5:30 PM on Sunday.

Disclaimer: All comments made in post are not to be tried by the average driver. These acts were done by trained professionals. Do not try doing this yourself.......except for the pizza you can try that. It is MM MM good.

Zach
Old 08-04-2003, 05:46 PM

Talking Rogers Car AKA The Great White Hunter

We forgot to mention Rogers confirmed kill on the avian bogey!
The STI took one out in mid flight and I swear it had little spandex bottoms on it and a cycling cap!
I was going to mount it but Rich took it the wrong way and wouldnt let me take it home.
Gunslinger, is there a pizza they make that isn't fantastic?Two thumbs up!
JV
Old 08-04-2003, 09:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Unhappy

Nope, no spandex.

Old 08-04-2003, 09:12 PM

huck, put up the rest of the pics
Old 08-04-2003, 09:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Thanks for all the compliments everyone. And sorry I'm so late in replying I've been running around like a headless chicken ever since Sunday morning. The drive was a blast and I think we did a good job of sharing the road (especially considering there was about 10,000 of the spandex clad weekend warrior bastahds out there!!!). Can't wait until the next one.

I didn't get too many pics this time but here's what I have:

Quick Reply: ATTN: North Bay Peeps p. II (the back road weekend morning meet thread strikes baic)