ATTN: North Bay Peeps p. II (the back road weekend morning meet thread strikes baic)

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2003, 11:43 AM

Car Info: '02 Subaru Impreza WRX
Note of caution on that route. Keep it under 65 on Petaluma Valley Ford Rd. The CHP love that stretch and I see them somewhere on that road almost daily. The rest of the route sounds good. I just drove out to Rio Nido yesterday. There is one bump to watch out for about 1/4 mile after Camp Meeker. Hopefully I will be up to it. If nothing else I will go to pizza or have my brother drive.

Zach
Old 08-09-2003, 12:00 PM
NZO

Car Info: 996 Turbo
I hear that Stewarts Point also has quite a few officers patroling it. Anyway the route Looks awesome, cant wait!

Last edited by NZO; 08-09-2003 at 12:03 PM.
Old 08-10-2003, 12:50 AM

im there, count me in

i MIGHT have my valentine 1 by then

thats if i decide to buy one, 400 dollars :\
Old 08-10-2003, 05:31 PM

Location: At the store trading the box of tissue in on some brawny!
Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
V1 , bad subject!

That was going to be my next purchase , money all earmarked and evrything.I forgot my #1 rule of marital bliss "easier to ask forgiveness than permission"
and the radar detector from Valentine has become the cause of much strife!
Hopefully we can all make the drive safely with no run ins with the law and or farm animals , that should be done in private!
I hope you get that V1 , it realy is nice and I do believe ,from all the research I did , thatit is the best investment as far as a detector goes.Just the upgrade ability is worth the price .Psop[er has one and I must say I do like the way it looks too , a solid piece of equipment.He had nothing but praise for it , maybe he can help convince you!
JV
Old 08-10-2003, 08:09 PM

Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
She'll kill me!
Old 08-10-2003, 11:29 PM

yea
im gonna order one probably next week, hopefully this week
i can't wait!
Old 08-11-2003, 01:42 AM

Car Info: 1999 Forester
I'm going to request the 7th off work tomorrow
Old 08-13-2003, 01:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: WRB WRX 2003 Subaru Sedan
<BUMP> hey where has everyone been. If you don't have the time to say anything just give the thread a "bump" please. I found it at the bottom of page 4.

Been thinkin about the drive i beleive NZO requested. Sure i'm up for it anytime, it's a great road although slow. But if we turned off Hwy1 when we got to Bolinas and went up the back of Mt. Tam and then rejoined it again in mill valley it would add a few more twisties and less traffic. Plus the beautiful view of the west ridge that is always in car comercals. Including the latest Subaru one with Lance. If no one else is down with that it won't hurt my feelings.

rich
Old 08-13-2003, 01:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
I'm always down... but out of town this weekend. I'm gonna go drive Mulholland.
Old 08-13-2003, 02:30 PM
NZO

Car Info: 996 Turbo
Im down for whatever whenever, just call it.
Old 08-13-2003, 06:42 PM

Keeping the thread alive!

Thanks Bushido ,
Been busy but this weekend me and Lu wil drive our route with watch in hand and by sunday night we will have all the details for our 9/7 get together.
Ihope everyone has a great weekend , I will cause I get my car back!
Junior got back from Italy with a shopping bag full of sparco stuff for his 89 acura so now the bits inside his car are worth more than the whole car! Silly kids , tricks are for johns!
Sparco pedal covers are a PITA , by the way! I gotta drill his damn pedals, well I'm off to ebay to find him a hub adapter for his flashy new steering wheel.

I still want a V1
Old 08-13-2003, 06:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Re: Keeping the thread alive!

Originally posted by cohlineman
Thanks Bushido ,
Been busy but this weekend me and Lu wil drive our route with watch in hand and by sunday night we will have all the details for our 9/7 get together.
Ihope everyone has a great weekend , I will cause I get my car back!
Junior got back from Italy with a shopping bag full of sparco stuff for his 89 acura so now the bits inside his car are worth more than the whole car! Silly kids , tricks are for johns!
Sparco pedal covers are a PITA , by the way! I gotta drill his damn pedals, well I'm off to ebay to find him a hub adapter for his flashy new steering wheel.
How'd he like the rims?

Quick Reply: ATTN: North Bay Peeps p. II (the back road weekend morning meet thread strikes baic)