Attn: Jeff ( Rescuer )

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 02:47 PM
Token Toyota Mod

Car Info: Something german
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
wait until the next generation of smart asses show up, you will be splitting hairs.
they are already here.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:47 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
^ What Matt said.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:51 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
what other sites do you own?
I have about 40 I am sitting on park right now (popular names and such), another 10 that are active names (ursanet.net soon to be up as a new one, my home/internal exchange/web server), and I have a joint venture on some popular social sites with another company (group buy thing)

I also up tell last year, use to pull down $1000-$1500 a month in second life buying and selling "property". The money is out there to be made, you just have to get creative, this is the Internet
Old 09-25-2009, 02:52 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
No, the problem is when people make backhanded comments like no one is going to know what they are talking about. I've hung out with the people on both sides. For the most part, both sides need to grow up.

If you have a ****ing problem with someone, you tell them straight to their face. You don't ***** and moan at a meet, you don't vaguely refer to issues in facebook status updates, don't do all this "behind their back" bull****, you don't abuse any authoritative powers that you may have. You be a ****ing man (this goes for the female involved too) and you say "Hey, this is what I don't like." and then the situation can end there. Stop being god damn pussies! All of you!

For those on both sides, you are the ones that make BAIC meets unenjoyable. I was looking forward to hanging out with a lot of the BAIC members when I moved to the south bay, but all I've really heard is "***** ***** *****, moan moan moan, I sit down when I pee."
Damn Skippy
Old 09-25-2009, 02:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by PenguinPrincess
I think people should be allowed to speak their minds...good or bad...without getting banned/posts being deleted. But it doesnt look like thats possible?
You know very well its not the "saying what you want" its the "hearing what others have to say" that is the issue FOR BOTH SIDES.

Originally Posted by Overbear
I have about 40 I am sitting on park right now (popular names and such), another 10 that are active names (ursanet.net soon to be up as a new one, my home/internal exchange/web server), and I have a joint venture on some popular social sites with another company (group buy thing)

I also up tell last year, use to pull down $1000-$1500 a month in second life buying and selling "property". The money is out there to be made, you just have to get creative, this is the Internet
It's not like the current owners are doing anything with it. I-club was much better when it was owned by the creator and someone that was part of the community.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:55 PM

Car Info: 03 Bugeye, D675, Lightning
No, the problem is when people make backhanded comments like no one is going to know what they are talking about. I've hung out with the people on both sides. For the most part, both sides need to grow up.

If you have a ****ing problem with someone, you tell them straight to their face. You don't ***** and moan at a meet, you don't vaguely refer to issues in facebook status updates, don't do all this "behind their back" bull****, you don't abuse any authoritative powers that you may have. You be a ****ing man (this goes for the female involved too) and you say "Hey, this is what I don't like." and then the situation can end there. Stop being god damn pussies! All of you!

For those on both sides, you are the ones that make BAIC meets unenjoyable. I was looking forward to hanging out with a lot of the BAIC members when I moved to the south bay, but all I've really heard is "***** ***** *****, moan moan moan, I sit down when I pee."
HEY!!!! HEY!!! i sit down when i pee!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Token Toyota Mod

wait.. Matt sits down when he pees?

ahh i see.

that's how they do it in Japan too.
http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=3373
Old 09-25-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member

wait.. Matt sits down when he pees?

ahh i see.

that's how they do it in Japan too.
http://mdn.mainichi.jp/national/news...na008000c.html
Dude, when you're drunk or hungover its so much safer.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Token Toyota Mod

i hate pee'ing while trying to deal with the morning wood.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:00 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Shower.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:00 PM

^^ your floors dont get splattered when you sit. Just imagine, you walk into bathroom, stand and pee.... splash splash spill all over your bare feet... and jump back into bed... yum
Old 09-25-2009, 03:01 PM

hahaha... 45˚ tilt will do the trick
Old 09-25-2009, 03:02 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
You know very well its not the "saying what you want" its the "hearing what others have to say" that is the issue FOR BOTH SIDES.

It's not like the current owners are doing anything with it. I-club was much better when it was owned by the creator and someone that was part of the community.
Thats what I was thinking, a little creative financing, perhaps trade a few of my better sites for this one(or controlling interest in this one). I can tell you now there would be a few changes, some TOS changes, a few new forums, and perhaps get rid of some of the unused ones. A few bans, a lot of unbans, a few new mods...you know basically revamp the place.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:03 PM
VIP Member

Thats what I was thinking, a little creative financing, perhaps trade a few of my better sites for this one(or controlling interest in this one). I can tell you now there would be a few changes, some TOS changes, a few new forums, and perhaps get rid of some of the unused ones. A few bans, a lot of unbans, a few new mods...you know basically revamp the place.
VRT MBasile for Photog & Photoshop mod!
Old 09-25-2009, 03:04 PM

dont forget the "pit" area where all things bad go. Keep a dedicated spot for the NSFW and other nasty stuff!! YEAH YEAH!

Quick Reply: Attn: Jeff ( Rescuer )