Attn EQ Tuning...

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 08:13 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
i dont car at all...

How ever he did make a claim, and me being me, i am going to hold him to that claim because i have a hunch that he may be full of ****. If he is infact full of **** then that opens a whole nother can of worms. If he isnt full of **** then hey look at me im the dumb ***.. I can deal with that.

And the only people bad mouthing in these threads are all the fan bois trying to throw up some defensive flack around ed and his "buisness license". You ***s dont get it do you? The more **** you throw my way the more determined i get to find some ****. If i were you fan bois and worried so much about my boyfreind i would SHUT THE **** UP and let me get bored with this whole bit and it would go away. But now you ***s have gone and done it and CHALLENGED me.

Big ****ing mistake.

Oh my bad not a dorm room tune, but an apartment tuner.. SWEET and in davis Apartments = dorm rooms dip****, i know i lived there for three years.

Yes i am such a senseless waste of human life that i protect douches like you on a day to day basis from other wastes of human lifes.. haha Keep it up man keep it up.. Its almost like you have gotten out of flame pre school into flame kindergarden. Soon young padwin soon..

Not sure if you noticed this, it may be the **** stuck in your ear, but THIS ISNT ABOUT HIS ****ING LIVING ARRANGMENTS. I COULD GIVE A **** IF HE LIVES WITH THE CIRCUS DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!!! I only call him a dorm room tuner in the sense of he is a college student, he is a tuner. Its not a LITERAL attack but more of a round about attack on his age, experience, and of course his credibility. But he allready attacks these things with his own posts and his recruitment of homosexual forum goers all over the BAIC. Two cheers for telling fainbois and customers to post reviews every time he does a job to save face because he feels that he has lost so much of it allready.

Look if he didnt act like a ****ign douche there would be no problems, i have no hate towards his tunes, his ability to tune, or anything revolving around his technical merits (unless he starts trying to say he has invented the bullet proof memorty stack protection mechanism). I do how ever have alot of issues with the way he conducts him self in this community. Hosting and instigating **** with othe rtuners, constantly pestering customers for free "logging and road dyno's" , constantly trying to front his know how and warez, telling customers to "make a post on baic" and what not. Its all way to .. douche ridden for me. Not to mention the whole buisness license deal which i have a hunch is a crock of **** as there are no Ficticious buisness names in COntra cost county under his name or for EQ Tuning or Equillibrium. Which means he is doing buisness illegally.

Oh noes im sure the IRS will apperciate all that income you are reporting ed, as well as the california franchise tax board.

No worries my buddies at the FTB will take care of you..

Originally Posted by EJ20Legacy

This is so ****ing stupid. I can't believe you keep pursuing all of this ****, Dre. Why in the hell do you car ONE ****ING BIT what Ed does or does not do, have, or say. You're not a customer of his. It doesn't concern you. WTF. It's not your place to badmouth him because he does or does not have a business license or because he does or does not run his tuning services out of his "dorm room" (which, btw, isn't true and you know it yet you keep saying it. I went in his place cuz I had to ****. He lives in an apartment in a legit apartment complex. It is far from a dorm room. Not that it effects his tuning either way). What a total waste of your time and effort.... but then again it makes sense as the more I read from you the more you seem like a senseless waste of human life. You should kick yourself in your own teeth.

Speaking of the dorm room thing, you say that once you know the facts you will drop all of these accusations. You've been told the facts about his living arrangements and you still talk unfounded **** about it. You don't back up anything you say. Nobody will ever take you seriously. Your word couldn't be more worthless to anyone who actually reads what you say and notices how often you completely contradict yourself.

Ed does a good tune. Dorm room, no business license, who cares? I'm not paying to sit in a lounge and watch TV while somebody who pays business taxes tunes my car. I could care less. I'm paying for a tune. If my car comes out of it with a good tune, I'm happy.

I don't care if a one-armed, gay monkey tunes my car if it does a good job.

For anyone who wants to see dyno graphs of an EQ-tuned car, I'm on a Mustang dyno tomorrow and graphs will be posted in BAIC here tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Jeremy
Old 05-27-2005, 08:14 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by EJ20Legacy
Well I can do that now. I'll have a new one after the dyno though...

The red dot is the leanest point after the turbo's spooled. It's 10.91:1

Jeremy

Nice are you going to post picks of the blow job you gave him as well?
Old 05-27-2005, 08:19 AM
VIP Member

And for the record

No buisness license = No bond which means No insurance

So the next time you go out and do a "road dyno" and he crashes your **** into another car, a tree, a bus full of special needs kids, or a wall.

You the owner of the car are the one who is legally left with the liability and the bills.

Even more so if you are driving

Just be aware of the risks, and if he isnt a legal buisness then you better believe that the state and the IRS will be very interested in where that income is going. And seeing how he has been in buisness for a while im sure they will be damn keen on seeing all his paper work.

One thing you dont **** with is the IRS..

Again if he has everything in order it shouldnt have been to hard to answer the orginal question. If i was to ask vishnu forwhat city his buisness license was in, it wouldnt be that big of a deal(he has it posted in his office). So i dont see how asking such a simple question would cause such a stir if there wasnt an issue with it.

If you think i am attacking his credibility you are stupid and naive as the other fan bois jumping to his defense. Im not, but you guys sure do make it look like there are issues to be found around this topic. And guess what, you have peaked my interest. So anyways i will wait for my email from the city of danville. If nothing comes back i forward that email and a copy of all of ed's posts where he admits to rendering services to clients for money (as well as a copy of his webpage dictating fees and charges) to my buddies. They can run with it from there.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:03 AM

Car Info: '98 Legacy GT - EJ20 swap, STI RA tranny, VF22+
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
Again if he is operating an unlawful buisness in violation with california law he should be very worried at this point.
Holy crap, Dre! You're right! ****. He is in violation of California law!!! OMG. What a freaking shocker.

Thank god we have all of the other tuners that follow CA law.... You know, they only sell parts with CARB Exemption numbers and refuse to tune peoples' ECUs, which is illegal. They're tuning "track-only" cars all day every day, right? Catless cars with turbo upgrades?... never! Do you know how much trouble all of the tuners would get in if some douchebag decided to go 'blow the whistle'? Who knows how many dozens and dozens of major violations they all commit every single day.

None of us on this forum obey the law. Half of the people on here are completely catless, and all of us knowingly choose to exceed the speed limit on occassion, take hard corners, floor it on streets.... Any number of other things are illegal about most of our cars.

Again, you need to get off of your high and mighty horse. You're just incredibly hypocritical. I know you're not a law abiding citizen. ****, you're probably high right now . None of the tuner shops we go to follow the law. Wake up.

Jeremy

I can't decide if you're just blind, stupid, stubborn, unwilling to admit things publicly, or unwilling to even admit them to yourself.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:13 AM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
I say **** the IRS, they take too much money from me.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:15 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
As much as it pains me to say, I agree with what dr3 is doing.
With the exception of his poor people skills, grammar, spelling, etc.

EQ is a vendor here on i-club.
If EQ is not on the up & up with how they do business, and damage a customer's car, kill a civilian walking along their "dyno", etc, i-club looks stupid and might be/could be held responsible.

I like i-club, and don't want one person ****ing it up for the lot of us.
If EQ is legit, Ed needs to come clean and dr3 needs to STFU.
However, if EQ is a rogue outfit, they should be persecuted with extreme prejudice.

Please, Ed, come clean & be legit...'cuz I don't wanna have to write another "dr3's right" post.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:15 AM

Hey Dre, I may have made a mistake on my 2001 Federal taxes. You may want to work up your "back channels" to make sure I was in full compliance with the law. You know, to protect public and stuff. That is if you have the time while compiling the list of everyone who has publically posted about tuning their ECUs and running UP/DP/catless. Cause this lawlessness has got to stop!

Actually, I think I'm going to go order something from Amazon.com (tax free in CA) and NOT file the appropriate tax forms with the state. And THEN if I get really crazy, I'm going to take off my front plate.
Old 05-27-2005, 10:12 AM

Car Info: '98 Legacy GT - EJ20 swap, STI RA tranny, VF22+
For the record, I agree that a business license should be there. I don't argue with what Dre says about that, although I don't feel the same way for the same reasons necessarily.

I argue with Dre for the same reason Dre argued with Ed: I don't agree at all with how he is conducting himself in bringing this matter to light. Dre is doing the same thing that he ragged on Ed for doing. Exact same ****. It bugs me how hypocritical everything that comes out of some peoples' mouths is.

I am honest enough with myself to realize that I don't follow the law when it comes to my car and all of the "businesses" that are tuning our cars are doing so illegally. Get a business license to run an illegal business? Ehhhhh.... maybe that's marginally better? But maybe it's not. Who knows.

Liability wasn't an issue for me. If I stuffed my car into a tree, my insurance would cover it. That's why I have car insurance. If Ed had to drive the car for some weird reason (like I just dropped it off or something) and stuffed it into a tree, my insurance would cover it. If my car blew up, I'm SOL. But don't think that's not the case if you're getting your car tuned at a shop. You know that waiver they make you sign that says they're not liable if your engine explodes while on the dyno and all of the other 'sign-your-life-away' stuff that you do before having your car tuned? Yah. If your engine blows, good luck getting your licensed shop to pay for it...

But thank you so much Dre for being our collective knight in shining armor. You're so noble.

Jeremy
Old 05-27-2005, 10:27 AM
Troll

The difference here is that Dre is not running a business on I-Club so he has noting to lose by telling it like it is.

Sure "real" shops have a waiver form for you to sign and that does release them of liability to some degree. And if a car were to blow up on the dyno - any good shop would assist in the rebuild and do the work/sell the parts at a discount rate.
Old 05-27-2005, 10:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Thumbs up

I have never seen so many whiny ****ing *****es in my whole life.

Holy crap everyone just needs to relax and have a nice memorial vacation....

Jesus ****ing Christ....
Old 05-27-2005, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
I have never seen so many whiny ****ing *****es in my whole life.

Holy crap everyone just needs to relax and have a nice memorial vacation....

Jesus ****ing Christ....

Old 05-27-2005, 10:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by MoDrift

Question of the day........
Old 05-27-2005, 10:44 AM

I am *this close* (holds up fingers) to getting off my *** and writing a program to host on some web page to allow people to automatically generate animated tia smilies saying anything they want. Maybe if I'm extra motivated this weekend. You know that's what i-club is missing, 1000's of customized tia smilies.
Old 05-27-2005, 10:50 AM

Car Info: N/A
Your mama is so poor when you asked for a Play Station she took you to the bus station and said "Here go play!"

Cheesey yes I know... My point is relax three day weekend on the horizon guys!!
Old 05-27-2005, 11:03 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
I understand what Dre is trying to say. He isn't the most subtle fellow but he has a valid point: Simply, if Ed announced that he has a business license and he doesnt there's a problem for you the customer if any calamity should arise.

I have a license but it doesnt mean that I have the highest ethics when it comes to tax time (who does?). But in my line of work, my customers arent going to care if I have a license or not. You're not going to sue me if I spill coffee over your drawing. If Ed had said otherwise Dre wouldnt be jumping all over his ***. Wait, who am I trying to kid, I'm sure Dre would find something else...

Smooches Dre!

Quick Reply: Attn EQ Tuning...