I have a business license.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:42 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
davheed is that you??
nope but here I am
Attached Thumbnails Attn EQ Tuning...-settler.jpg  

Last edited by Group B; 05-26-2005 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by huck
I have a business license.
yeah but that is because you are smart..
Old 05-26-2005, 09:49 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Group B
nope but here I am

more like

Old 05-26-2005, 09:51 PM
ish

Car Info: 2009 wrx & 2000 4runner
nope but here I am

Old 05-26-2005, 09:58 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
still waiting for you to lose some damn weight, start with your head
Old 05-26-2005, 09:59 PM
VIP Member

and for the record i will gladly drop this thread once i can verify eds claims of having a proper buisness setup. Until the time i can honestly say he has a proper license and what not he will remain a quasi fraud in my books.

If he turns out to be ditching on taxes, insurance, bonds, etc that just shows how much of a buisness he is operating.

If that is the case then all of you "customers" may want to rethink your "buisness transactions" with someone who may or may not be operating a lawful buisness in the state of california.

You can basicly kiss any and all consumer protection clauses in CA law good bye.

just my two cents.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:53 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
nope but here I am

werd...
Old 05-26-2005, 11:04 PM

i dont' see why people are being such dicks about this. Anyone who wants to go get tuned by this guy can ask for a business license to make sure he is legit. all you guys are getting pissed at dre for asking one simple question. it doesn't matter if he hates the guy and wants to talk ****, there is no **** talking going on. He only wants a simple answer. If the guy has one, whats the big deal in giving the information?

i have no **** with this EQ dude just so you all know, nor do i have **** with dre or any other people in this thread, or any other thread for that matter. but i think you guys are blowing this way outt proportion.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:45 AM
NZO

Car Info: 996 Turbo
Who gives a ****, hes performing a service that people WANT and he is being compensated fairly by the customer. No one is forcing anyone to go to Ed. People do so because he produces good results. Why jealous mother****ers always have to make other people's business their own I'll never understand. Is your own life really that bad?
Old 05-27-2005, 12:56 AM

Ed should do some dyno pulls with his tunes...maybe that would quiet down a few people.??
Old 05-27-2005, 01:47 AM

Car Info: '98 Legacy GT - EJ20 swap, STI RA tranny, VF22+

This is so ****ing stupid. I can't believe you keep pursuing all of this ****, Dre. Why in the hell do you car ONE ****ING BIT what Ed does or does not do, have, or say. You're not a customer of his. It doesn't concern you. WTF. It's not your place to badmouth him because he does or does not have a business license or because he does or does not run his tuning services out of his "dorm room" (which, btw, isn't true and you know it yet you keep saying it. I went in his place cuz I had to ****. He lives in an apartment in a legit apartment complex. It is far from a dorm room. Not that it effects his tuning either way). What a total waste of your time and effort.... but then again it makes sense as the more I read from you the more you seem like a senseless waste of human life. You should kick yourself in your own teeth.

Speaking of the dorm room thing, you say that once you know the facts you will drop all of these accusations. You've been told the facts about his living arrangements and you still talk unfounded **** about it. You don't back up anything you say. Nobody will ever take you seriously. Your word couldn't be more worthless to anyone who actually reads what you say and notices how often you completely contradict yourself.

Ed does a good tune. Dorm room, no business license, who cares? I'm not paying to sit in a lounge and watch TV while somebody who pays business taxes tunes my car. I could care less. I'm paying for a tune. If my car comes out of it with a good tune, I'm happy.

I don't care if a one-armed, gay monkey tunes my car if it does a good job.

For anyone who wants to see dyno graphs of an EQ-tuned car, I'm on a Mustang dyno tomorrow and graphs will be posted in BAIC here tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Jeremy
Old 05-27-2005, 02:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: stock 04 wrx sedan
post afr too please
Old 05-27-2005, 02:17 AM

Car Info: '98 Legacy GT - EJ20 swap, STI RA tranny, VF22+
Well I can do that now. I'll have a new one after the dyno though...

The red dot is the leanest point after the turbo's spooled. It's 10.91:1

Jeremy
Old 05-27-2005, 08:01 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by NZO
Who gives a ****, hes performing a service that people WANT and he is being compensated fairly by the customer. No one is forcing anyone to go to Ed. People do so because he produces good results. Why jealous mother****ers always have to make other people's business their own I'll never understand. Is your own life really that bad?

no jealousy here in fact i DO think he is knowledgeable, and I DO think he can tune better then some "real tuners". But that isnt what i am asking here now is it..

Stop throwing in your own stupidity and ignorance on the topic. Its a simple ****ign question with a simple ****ing answer.

ONE THAT I GOT OUT OF HIM MY OWN DAMN SELF, I HAD TO CON THE DUMB**** into giving me the information. As in his own words he had no plans to answer my question. Which may or may not shed some light onto the answer of the question.

Again if he is operating an unlawful buisness in violation with california law he should be very worried at this point. If not he has nothing at all to worry about.

If he wants to run a buisness more power to him, he claims to have a buisness license in one of his posts, so i am simply following up with that claim to see if it is valid or if he is a liar. If he is a liar, then so be it.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS TUNING, it has EVERYTHING to do with how he has presented himself on this forum and to this community.

If it turns out he is legit, then by all means congrats to him!

If not, he basicly lied to everyone here, and to his customers about his status as a legitimate buisness, while that may not effect some peoples decisions that still represents FRAUD, and most likely tax evasion and a whole slew of other things.

So lets just hope everything checks out..

Quick Reply: Attn EQ Tuning...