Attn: Brucelee. Croatia vs England!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 10:58 PM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Originally Posted by GST Motorsports
Who was that? I don't remember any seriously injured player other than Joe Cole.

Speaking of soccer I just got done playing my first real game in over 6 years, man I feel old playing against a bunch of players mostly 10 years my junior!

I also forgot what multiple sliding tackles on afro turf will do to your knee's I had to come off with 10 mins remaining as I couldn't stop the bleeding.. Good times and feels great to be playing a reasonable standard again instead of a couple of rec league games here and there a year.

Mike
Congrats mike!

My team has one more friendly then next week we kick off our season. Good luck to your squad!
Old 09-12-2008, 08:28 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Who was that? I don't remember any seriously injured player other than Joe Cole.

Speaking of soccer I just got done playing my first real game in over 6 years, man I feel old playing against a bunch of players mostly 10 years my junior!

I also forgot what multiple sliding tackles on afro turf will do to your knee's I had to come off with 10 mins remaining as I couldn't stop the bleeding.. Good times and feels great to be playing a reasonable standard again instead of a couple of rec league games here and there a year.

Mike
Thats awesome dude... Congrats, and kick some whipper-snapper ***!

Oh, also, you guys injured our star players: Kovac, and DeSilva (The Brazilian guy that was raised in Croatia). DeSilva was taken out by one of England's "No named" players right after Croatia prevented England from going to the Eurocup. Its all speculation wish wash, you know, soccer gossip
Old 09-12-2008, 08:29 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
oh, and Astro turf sucks my *****! I HATE being the goal keeper on astro turf... omg, talk about scars... Bleh

And Josipa and I will be seeing you very shortly for an emergency brake job that I called Greg about last night.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:42 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX

Mike
i think i club should come support you!
Old 09-12-2008, 09:18 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Originally Posted by sigma pi
i think i club should come support you!
HAHA I-Club meet to support Mike getting his *** handed to him by a bunch of youngsters. I like that! The game is 1 minute away from the shop so we could have a beer meet afterwards and all chill

Wonder if my customers would mind me doing remote tuning from desk today, certainly do not feel like moving around too much right now

Mike
Old 09-12-2008, 09:29 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
HAHA I-Club meet to support Mike getting his *** handed to him by a bunch of youngsters. I like that! The game is 1 minute away from the shop so we could have a beer meet afterwards and all chill

Wonder if my customers would mind me doing remote tuning from desk today, certainly do not feel like moving around too much right now

Mike
well the liverpool fans like myself will find the other teams youngsters and rough them up a bit before the game

that will level the playing field haha
Old 09-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Car Info: WRX, EVO, MSP3
Originally Posted by sigma pi
well the liverpool fans like myself will find the other teams youngsters and rough them up a bit before the game

that will level the playing field haha
Sweet now your talking!

Mike