Attention Everyone who goes to UCKK...

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2003, 08:50 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Im glad the Sacto meet hasn't suffered from a$$holes. Although we did have a couple riced out honda guys do a spinning slide into the parking lot across from us and almost hit a pole (damn i wish i had seen it but i was in the starbucks across the street)

I can imagine it's only going to get worse because i too am begining to pay attention to my surroundings. At first we really didn't have too much 'happening' but if you listen it sounds like we're in the middle of the daytona 500 track. all you hear are high-reving engines and people acting stupid. Although most of this is on the surrounding streets it'll gradually get worse. People know they can drive by on any given Saturday evening (thursday for UCKK) and have somone to screw around with.

ERIC
Old 10-15-2003, 09:14 AM

Car Info: White 04 Sti
Damn, I can't join you guys at UCKK for the next 3 months. I have class on Tueday nights! Damn the weekly tests!

Hey, how about Q-Cup in Milpitas? Lots of people hang out there each night...but mostly asian gangsters in ricer cars...

Stay at UCKK, better place come to think of it.

Will
Old 10-15-2003, 09:24 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
did something stupid happen last night?

I was at home sick.....had soup and the whole 9...haaaa.
Old 10-15-2003, 09:29 AM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
just some stupid *** in a stock honda did a burn out in the lane with everyone standing there...
Old 10-15-2003, 09:34 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
Originally posted by international B
just some stupid *** in a stock honda did a burn out in the lane with everyone standing there...
that's just sad, i hope he does not do it again and ruin it for our scooby meets

BTW, Aaron, thanks for the debadging tips
Old 10-15-2003, 10:06 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
Originally posted by Sisqocqk
Im glad the Sacto meet hasn't suffered from a$$holes. Although we did have a couple riced out honda guys do a spinning slide into the parking lot across from us and almost hit a pole (damn i wish i had seen it but i was in the starbucks across the street)

I can imagine it's only going to get worse because i too am begining to pay attention to my surroundings. At first we really didn't have too much 'happening' but if you listen it sounds like we're in the middle of the daytona 500 track. all you hear are high-reving engines and people acting stupid. Although most of this is on the surrounding streets it'll gradually get worse. People know they can drive by on any given Saturday evening (thursday for UCKK) and have somone to screw around with.

ERIC
Dammit Eric, why u gotta talk about me behind my back for??
Old 10-15-2003, 11:35 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2016 Acura RDX ... meh. Um, nice subwoofer?
Just wait till the media gets interested. Then the cops will get interested. Then all the citizens who had no idea and didn't give a crap will get interested. Then they'll make a law. Then the only people left in these parking lots will be stupid hondas doing slides and burnouts.

jason
Old 10-15-2003, 01:09 PM
03.23.67 - 06.14.13

maybe another solution is to postpone the next UCKK so all these morons not show the next time...
Old 10-15-2003, 02:12 PM

Car Info: 04 aspen white sti
I say just keep on rollin, why should we let one mistake ruin the biggest meet in the bay. I come from S.F. as often as I can I don't think there is any reason to move
Old 10-15-2003, 02:12 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
We're not moving, don't worry.
Old 10-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Admin v2.0

Car Info: 02 Black Legacy GT
We are not moving.

How about this. No more BS.

Whoever drives like a moron is the parking lot will be asked to leave. Thats it. Leave and do not come back. If you guys back me up on this one we can do it.
Old 10-15-2003, 02:56 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: SCBYDON
Originally posted by Imprezer
We are not moving.

How about this. No more BS.

Whoever drives like a moron is the parking lot will be asked to leave. Thats it. Leave and do not come back. If you guys back me up on this one we can do it.
im all for it
Old 10-15-2003, 03:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: looking for a gc
I'm down, f*** the ricers
Old 10-15-2003, 03:10 PM

Car Info: 04 aspen white sti
I'm down no foul play in parking lot
Old 10-15-2003, 03:11 PM
@Stoptech

Car Info: 2002 WRX Wagon
the only way to do this properly is to get license plates of people who are ruining it for us, and ruin it for them. we cannot expect them to differentiate between who is with us and who is not. people who cannot control themselves, and people who we do not know need to have some sort of action taken against them to show the management that we are serious about keeping this legit.

dan, have you spoken with the people who are in charge of the mall to explain to them what we are all about and that we are a peaceful, legitimate group of people who enjoy meeting at their mall and patronizing their businesses? making friends with the people in charge is the best way to prevent any bad publicity in the future.

i think we've got a really cool tradition going here and i'd really like to see it continue far into the future. in order for that to happen, we have to take control of the current situation and stop any negatively perceived behavior before it threatens one of the coolest subaru meets in the country. dan, let me know if there's anything i can do to help the situation, even if it requires getting ahold of the management and setting up a meeting to straighten things out.

Quick Reply: Attention Everyone who goes to UCKK...