Anyone want to be on TV?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 09:25 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by jblanco325
sound like the white version of xzibit and pimp my ride. "well hello sir! I heard you like helping kids, so we placed a swing set in your backseat! Joy good day!"
LOL!

Funny thing is... I wouldn't be surprised if their client is SOA. Seems like something they would do. It'd make for a good commercial and it's a platform of theirs that is changing and isn't doing as well as other parts of the company.

I think I'll submit. I'm outside of the 50 mile window but not by that much. And you can always say no when they said they're going to do what they want. Sounds to me like you'll have input and it'll be more about repair and clean up than turning it in to a race car or rice rocket.

I'll let you guys know. LOL!
Old 11-19-2013, 09:32 AM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
I'll need a timing belt service soon...
of course my car is beautiful with 2 month old paint and I don't do anything socially redeeming in it
Old 11-19-2013, 10:52 AM

Car Info: 1998 Toyota Rav4
Hello i-Club Bay Area members and thank you Lowend for posting our casting notice! This is Beau Bonneau Casting, we are a casting agency in San Francisco doing outreach for Subaru owners. Here's some additional information:

Digital Discovery network has teamed up with Subaru for a 3 episode web series featuring high mileage Subaru owners. Our clients are interested in hearing from interested Bay Area local Subaru owners with 100K miles or more. Story examples are simply ideas; they just want to know a little about the owners and the purpose the car serves. Vehicle customization is not intended to be a sensational makeover, but to better the car's condition, increase longevity and personalize to owners’ needs as applicable.

If your Subaru has the mileage and you're interested, we hope you will consider submitting and share with other Subaru enthusiasts. Thanks!

Beau Bonneau Casting
CASTING
https://www.facebook.com/BeauBonneauCasting
Old 11-19-2013, 11:14 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by SubaruCasting
Hello i-Club Bay Area members and thank you Lowend for posting our casting notice! This is Beau Bonneau Casting, we are a casting agency in San Francisco doing outreach for Subaru owners. Here's some additional information:

Digital Discovery network has teamed up with Subaru for a 3 episode web series featuring high mileage Subaru owners. Our clients are interested in hearing from interested Bay Area local Subaru owners with 100K miles or more. Story examples are simply ideas; they just want to know a little about the owners and the purpose the car serves. Vehicle customization is not intended to be a sensational makeover, but to better the car's condition, increase longevity and personalize to owners’ needs as applicable.

If your Subaru has the mileage and you're interested, we hope you will consider submitting and share with other Subaru enthusiasts. Thanks!

Beau Bonneau Casting
CASTING
https://www.facebook.com/BeauBonneauCasting

I sent you guys a message on facebook. (ray)

Let me know about that miles question.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:59 PM

Car Info: 06 FXT 6MT, 07 STi limited SWP
Originally Posted by onemanarmy
is your forester na or is it an xt?
n/a
Old 11-22-2013, 04:24 PM

Car Info: 1998 Toyota Rav4
Hi we have an update: we just learned customization will focus mainly on the interior (vs. exterior or mechanics) depending on owner/car use to best personalize.

Beau Bonneau Casting