Anyone need half a jar of kimchee for revenge prank?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 06:50 PM

Car Info: 2007 Legacy GT Spec B
Anyone need half a jar of kimchee for revenge prank?

I have half a small jar of kimchee sitting in the fridge and i can't finish it all before i move out, i could throw it out, but im sure theres someone here who could use it not for eating, but for some cruel revenge prank. perfect for planting in someone's air vent, under their bed mattress, or pour the kimchee juice into some jerk's car carpet or trunk liner. It's the smell that will never go away.

Anyways, i personally dont have any enemies like that, but if you know any douchebags in your life that deserve such a trick, pm me if interested. Plus i have some free unopened booze, couple bottles of wine to get rid of, the only catch is you have to take the kimchee as well, if you think you can just take the wine, i'll shut the door in your face. Thanks!
Old 06-14-2007, 08:55 PM

Car Info: 2016 FXT
Originally Posted by edkwon
I have half a small jar of kimchee sitting in the fridge and i can't finish it all before i move out, i could throw it out, but im sure theres someone here who could use it not for eating, but for some cruel revenge prank. perfect for planting in someone's air vent, under their bed mattress, or pour the kimchee juice into some jerk's car carpet or trunk liner. It's the smell that will never go away.

Anyways, i personally dont have any enemies like that, but if you know any douchebags in your life that deserve such a trick, pm me if interested. Plus i have some free unopened booze, couple bottles of wine to get rid of, the only catch is you have to take the kimchee as well, if you think you can just take the wine, i'll shut the door in your face. Thanks!
I actually might want the kimchee to eat, as well as some booze, where are you located?