Anyone know "Rouge" on NASIOC?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 11:48 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Originally Posted by Brfatal
I know Rogue. He lives down the street (literally) from me. He doesn't like me though. YGPM

LOL. I had half-wit Ferg follow me onto FB a year after he banned me just to bash me more.
Please see "Sigma Pi Ver. 14.0" on nasioc haha
Old 10-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Tell me more about this diplomatic immunity. I had Subie Gal unban my original profile and within a day Ferg re-banned it somehow figuring me out even though I was using Tor.
Old 10-11-2013, 02:47 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX sedan
Originally Posted by JAC Wagon
Ya, so basically there was a guy selling a long block. I sent him a deposit, then he marked it sold... to someone else. Then refunded my deposit. So I left negative feedback saying something like "this guy is shady, took my deposit and sold the item to someone else"

Umm, Is that really what you said? Because if I read what you put in quotes, it sounds like he took your deposit and didn't give it back. Was your feedback clear that it was negative because he took and refunded your deposit in order to sell the block to someone else?

Perhaps the issue wasn't that you left negative feedback, but the way your feedback was worded made it sound much worse than it really was?

Last edited by Concillian; 10-11-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:44 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
its NASIOC, who the **** cares?

If he really has a beef, call him out on it. Meet up, duke it out, knock his *** to the ground a few times, shake hands and its over.

That or don't shake hands, just remind him every day who kicked his sorry ***...oh and before any of you peace loving hippies pipe up, YES violence is always a valid solution to a problem.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by OneManArmy
I'll donate poo... and bags.
Not very creative. Have even more fun, "accidently" turn off their houses main circuit at the breaker...at midnight.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:59 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by Overbear
its NASIOC, who the **** cares?

If he really has a beef, call him out on it. Meet up, duke it out, knock his *** to the ground a few times, shake hands and its over.

That or don't shake hands, just remind him every day who kicked his sorry ***...oh and before any of you peace loving hippies pipe up, YES violence is always a valid solution to a problem.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by FXTbrah
I understand you are a weak willed hippie type that thinks everything in the world should be love and peace and we all get along...

Well it ain't, and some people need their asses kicked, and others just need killing, and I believe 100% that to be the truth. I see no reason at all to "talk things out" with someone, when you can with ease just retaliate and seek vengeance on them.

get the idea?
Old 10-11-2013, 10:52 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
IBTL.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by Overbear
I understand you are a weak willed hippie type that thinks everything in the world should be love and peace and we all get along...

Well it ain't, and some people need their asses kicked, and others just need killing, and I believe 100% that to be the truth. I see no reason at all to "talk things out" with someone, when you can with ease just retaliate and seek vengeance on them.

get the idea?
Man, you were bullied hard as a child. That chip is huge

You're gonna get your 15 minutes one day for sure
Old 10-12-2013, 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by glenspen
Man, you were bullied hard as a child. That chip is huge

You're gonna get your 15 minutes one day for sure
Nothing to do with being bullied at all. I was raised to be a man, a man deals with his problems directly.

So to the OP, deal with him. If that is talking to him face to face and hearing his side, cool. If that means having to poke him in the nose, do it. Or...just ignore it and don't respond to him at all. Don't answer his posts, don't respond to his taunts and threats, if he escalates it then regroup and respond with the level you feel is right for you.

Me...well I am an ******* and I know it.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:00 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
Tell me more about this diplomatic immunity. I had Subie Gal unban my original profile and within a day Ferg re-banned it somehow figuring me out even though I was using Tor.
Pffffft

Suby gal would not unban my OG SN member number: 33442
hehe you can look at the location and I was right

Diplomatic immunity: Just talk to admins / mods over there over common scammers.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:29 AM
I paid $200 to charity and all I got was this stupid title... oh, and I'm probably out to sea right now too.

Car Info: '02 WRB Bugeye Wagon
Just to clarify, this was like 18 months ago but something happened recently with him going and modifying my posts and just leaving "........"

Doesnt really matter, I was heated when I wrote that yesterday. Now I am in Tahoe, relaxing and (as of right this moment) dont givafug bout nuthin
Old 10-12-2013, 04:26 PM
Technical Know-It-All

Car Info: '02 WRX + '15 WRX
Originally Posted by sigma pi
Pffffft

Suby gal would not unban my OG SN member number: 33442
hehe you can look at the location and I was right .
Pfff, newb. I'm 25027.

I was on NASIOC when it was still i-Club.

Last edited by Brfatal; 10-12-2013 at 04:28 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 10:10 PM

Car Info: Whatever The Lot Provides ;)
Lightbulb

Pfff, newb. I'm 25027.

I was on NASIOC when it was still i-Club.
Correction, after things went down like they did THAT WAS NEVER i-Club. It never was and it will never be. True i-Clubbers are here, period.

The only reason I didn't reply in words above is this, why even bother going back on there, regardless of the ads?

How many times a year do we see posts griping about that place? There's good people in there, I get that, but I registered to see uploaded pics and that for the most part is it.

When that site's Owner/Founder(s) did as they did back when it spoke volumes. There's a reason i-Club is still standing to this day.

Let the drama stay over there. At least all we got here is a select few grumps and that's it.

Next time someone needs a part and they gripe about an experience there I'm gonna say this:

"You get what you pay for, if it happens and in the end wouldn't it be far easier and better supporting your local parts peeps rather than some faceless person? I love SubieGal and others, I'm fine w/ you supporting them but in this day and age any **** can create a login and screw anyone over. Why even bother in the first place? Haven't we learned from topics like this?"

Hopefully this puts this type of topic to rest for a few months again.

/RantingOlderGuy
Old 10-12-2013, 11:05 PM

There are a ton of first come first serve parts listed. If you paypaled the guy a deposit without even confirming with him first if it was sold or not, and then he later marked it sold and refunded you did it occur maybe the other person sent him a deposit first? or actually payed him the full am?

Also when someone returns your money it's pretty ****ty to go calling them shady.

On top of this you are buying stuff off nasioc? I don't know what you expected nor why you would bother leaving feedback after getting your money back. It sounds like you were butthurt you didn't get the part and then wanted to be a complaining ******.

Point if story, if you get refunded on a deposit for something it may suck but the reality is you should be happy you didn't get robbed and have lost nothing.

Quick Reply: Anyone know "Rouge" on NASIOC?