Anyone know "Rouge" on NASIOC?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 08:09 AM
I paid $200 to charity and all I got was this stupid title... oh, and I'm probably out to sea right now too.

Car Info: '02 WRB Bugeye Wagon
Anyone know "Rouge" on NASIOC?

*I MEANT ROGUE*

This mod and I havent seen eye to eye on several issues, including one about an engine block sale that went south and he threatened to ban me for leaving negative feedback for the seller.

Anyone know him off the forums? I want to talk to him outside NASIOC and see what his beef with me is exactly.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:20 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: .
i want to video the encounter
Old 10-11-2013, 08:26 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
How can a mod threaten to ban you for leaving negative feedback??
Old 10-11-2013, 08:52 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Internet beef; the best kind Mod must know the other party involved. I don't frequent NASIOC much because it is like that.

You gonna be at a meet soon? LMK so I can get you your shroud

Last edited by 04GG; 10-11-2013 at 08:57 AM.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:14 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
The mods over there can be insanely bias and unprofessional... not to mention thin skinned. They do nothing to help people that have been scammed. I've been scammed twice over there.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Lil' Slugger

Car Info: 05 WRB STi Wagon/00 BRP GC Sedan
Standard routine over there.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:53 AM
I paid $200 to charity and all I got was this stupid title... oh, and I'm probably out to sea right now too.

Ya, so basically there was a guy selling a long block. I sent him a deposit, then he marked it sold... to someone else. Then refunded my deposit. So I left negative feedback saying something like "this guy is shady, took my deposit and sold the item to someone else" and the feedback was deleted and I was threatened with being placed in time out unless I calmed down.

then there was like a 10 PM arguement between him and I about how I was being a troll and what not.

Anyway, ya I hate NASIOC but I only go there for the classifieds.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:54 AM

I will try and make the meet soon, its hard now staying with my GF in Vallejo and working in SF. That extra drive on Wed to Fremont and then up at 5am is rough.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:55 AM

If you make it to the Vallejo meet next tuesday I will be there.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:29 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
I would've just let it go if he gave you the deposit back.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:33 AM
General Pimpin'

I can't stand when people do that and negative feedback is fine. But I don't know if I would say shady since you did get your money back.

I actually had someone sell me a married AP and then vanish. Another dude shorted me $50 once. He ended up coming through after I reminded him so I gave him positive feedback. One time I bought brakes... box came... had 2 set of used pads, 1 rotor and 1 caliper in it. Was packed like crap, etc. I had to essentially fight with UPS because the dude swore it was all there when he shipped it... b.s. Etc.

I've had quite a few items sold out from under me. Sometimes it's my fault for lagging sometimes it's just people being douches... they know you've got dibs but they don't care. So they buy it under you and the seller doesn't care because they have the money in their hands that they wanted.

He probably had a local buyer with full payment show up. Yes he should have honored your deal. But you and I both know that honor runs thin these days and money/laziness talks.

Sorry you lost out. Glad you gave negative feedback. Sorry Nasioc is being stupid. There should have been some middle ground there. Shady maybe not but negative feedback should have been left there as people should be aware of people that do those kinds of things.

That's why I don't pay attention to that. You could have 50 positive feedbacks and rip me off. I might be the guy that buys your last parts so you bone me and split. I pay attention to the negative feedback.

I'd just move on. You got your money. You'll find another long block. They're all over all the time.

And maybe leave negative feedback again... just leave the word shady out of it. Maybe that was the snag....
Old 10-11-2013, 10:40 AM

It wasnt cause I said shady. I asked. He said it was because I left negative feedback period.

And secondly, ya I *could* just let it go. But why? So someone else can get screwed in the future?

Im so sick of people just rolling over about certain things. when did we as a country and nation of people in general become such whiney pussies?

Ohhhh he hurt my feelings, Im gonna sue...

Yes, i DID get my deposit back. After I had to ASK for it and even then he didnt get around to it for some time.

so if I took your deposit for a STi long block, in my case $500, and then sold it to someone else cause I was able to get more money from the other guy and then took my sweet *** time getting you your money back you would just say "thank you, have a nice day" and let it go?

Sorry, I wasnt raised like that. We all do wrong, but purposely screwing someone over isnt gonna sit well with me.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:42 AM
General Pimpin'

I agree man... you should be pissed. And you should have left negative feedback. And it should have been left for everyone to see.

Honor is rare.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:42 AM

And the reason I said shady was cause the guy told me that it was mine, and was boxing it up for me "as we speak" and then when I asked him how much the shipping came out to so I could paypal the rest he said "oh sorry man, I sold it this morning" and this was BEFORE he told me he was boxing it up...

Shady? I think so
Old 10-11-2013, 10:44 AM

I trust more than a few guys on here, 04GG has had my money and my radiator shroud for weeks. Heedz has money of mine and some bushings. Honor IS rare and I hate people that dont have it or the ***** to be honest and accept responsibility.

Quick Reply: Anyone know "Rouge" on NASIOC?