Anyone have pics from the Highway 1 Drive From Today? (Electra?) Videos inside!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 02:47 PM

Car Info: '06 Wagon
Originally Posted by danielliez
Haha no, I don't have red hair. That's Rachel, the one that loves to be leg humped
nah she's not a leg humper fan...i dont think....but i do know she looooooves to help her fellow subie buds if/whenever she can!!!!! you rock rachel!
Old 07-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Car Info: 07 STi
Originally Posted by Simonster
psshh i was talkin to rachel not you! jk...unless you're a red head too... haha!
Aww I feel loved. I was feeling kind of left out of the leg humping loop since Danielle is the hottie lol

Originally Posted by danielliez
Check p.2/3 of this thread. And Rachel loves getting leg humped... RIGHT RACHEL?!
you bet your *** I love it! I actually don't mind it much. It's flattering in a way but now that the guys have seen me they will stop leg humping. Thanks for sending them my way tho
Lol I will try to get video of me pwning that chick but I will look retarded since i will be fighting in goalie gear!! Hahaha

nah she's not a leg humper fan...i dont think....but i do know she looooooves to help her fellow subie buds if/whenever she can!!!!! you rock rachel!
if you were the leg humper Simon I wouldn't mind haha you have to join next time or even ride with me haha.
Always here to help a fellow subie owner out. Thanks Simon you rock too!!

Last edited by Electra; 07-12-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:56 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX Hatchback
Where did you guys go for food ?

I do that drive randomly but I dont know of much food except for the burger king at the 92 junction lol.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Originally Posted by charliehustlee
Where did you guys go for food ?

I do that drive randomly but I dont know of much food except for the burger king at the 92 junction lol.
Tres Amigos just south of the 92 junction I believe. We made a u-turn at the light by burger king haha.
You have to go next time!
Old 07-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by Electra
Aww I feel loved. I was feeling kind of left out of the leg humping loop since Danielle is the hottie lol
It's just cuz she's new, and you're and oldie, but goody.

Some of those pics were GREAT! You have some great camera skills, even the on the fly/moving pictures were great! Good work!

I love this one:

It's funny, for once you look pretty short, how does it feel to be dwarfed? You're like 6'0? Right? I make you look like you're 5'3".

I'm a biiiiiiiiig biiiiiiiiiitch!
Old 07-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Originally Posted by brucelee
It's just cuz she's new, and you're and oldie, but goody.
Some of those pics were GREAT! You have some great camera skills, even the on the fly/moving pictures were great! Good work!
I love this one:
<<edit>>
It's funny, for once you look pretty short, how does it feel to be dwarfed? You're like 6'0? Right? I make you look like you're 5'3".

I'm a biiiiiiiiig biiiiiiiiiitch!
"biiiiiiig biiiiiitch" haha nice!

Yeah I figured she would collect some serious leg humpage! haha!
Thanks, I am glad the pics turned out, some of the glare was hard to deal with but the beach photos are all great.
I love that picture too! We are a couple of sassy *****es. I guess I forgot to post it. lol Yeah I am 6' [insert sad face here], and the fact that you dwarf me seriously rocks! I hardly ever feel short and it was nice yesterday. Both the guys were way taller than me! Awesome!

BTW Daniel your myspace photo comments are all messed up, they ended up on the same photo for some reason. lol

Last edited by Electra; 07-12-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:24 PM

So when is the next one gonna be?
Old 07-12-2009, 10:32 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
I'm here for teh leghump?
Old 07-12-2009, 10:42 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
im also here for the leg humping party.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Welcome to the party guys!

I am not sure actually. I think we should definitely plan another one. The first one was 'spur of the moment' but it was a blast!! Although I think the guy:girl ratio will be a bit different next time...especially if Danielle decides to go. I'd say just kidding, but I'm not haha.
Love you Danielle!
Old 07-12-2009, 10:57 PM

Hahahaha, only reason there's high demand for this meet now is because of the fine ladies that attended.

Also, Rachel, you shouldn't be sad that you're tall! Tall girls are the friggin best! When I have kids, I hope my daughter is tall! I've dated girls of all heights, but the best has been a girl that was 6'3. That was awesome, cuz we'd be the same height when she wore heels... It worked out much better in bed too... I dated a girl that was 4'11 once, and that was horrible... Almost felt like child molestation or something cuz she was so small compared to me. I used to be sensitive about my height because I always stood out everywhere I went, and I mean EVERYWHERE. Kids would be kids and make fun of me for it, etc... Then I matured enough to understand that height was a GREAT thing! Don't sell yourself short, you were made the way you were made the way you were for a reason, you should be proud of your height even though sometimes it can be tough (with dating), and I know all about it. Some day however you will realize how lucky you are to be tall... Some people would literally KILL to be as tall as you, don't you forget that.

One thing that sucks though, flying in airplanes and driving really small cars.

Oh, another thing that "sucks", is that really short girls don't need to get on their knees to "suck".
Old 07-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Amazons Kick Ass

Well maybe next time we will have more cars and look just as intimidating as that crazy biker gang that was yelling at traffic lol. I want to do that next time, just randomly stop traffic and start yelling at people

Right now in my life, being tall sucks. All of my friends are shorter, especially my girl friends [not to mention most of my guy friends], so anytime we are dressed up and going out, I feel like Bigfoot in my heels. I can see over everyone's head, including the guys. Its just awkward, ya know? Short guys are either intimidated [a nice way of saying "holy **** keep it in the circus"], or have to make some rude comment about how they "love being right at boob level." -_-
Oh well. Like I said it was great to feel short yesterday! Sorry kids made fun of you, next time just drop kick them! And thanks for the over-share on your sex life haha

edit: Daniel, did you get my PM btw?

Last edited by Electra; 07-12-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
Hahahaha, only reason there's high demand for this meet now is because of the fine ladies that attended.

Also, Rachel, you shouldn't be sad that you're tall! Tall girls are the friggin best! When I have kids, I hope my daughter is tall! I've dated girls of all heights, but the best has been a girl that was 6'3. That was awesome, cuz we'd be the same height when she wore heels... It worked out much better in bed too... I dated a girl that was 4'11 once, and that was horrible... Almost felt like child molestation or something cuz she was so small compared to me. I used to be sensitive about my height because I always stood out everywhere I went, and I mean EVERYWHERE. Kids would be kids and make fun of me for it, etc... Then I matured enough to understand that height was a GREAT thing! Don't sell yourself short, you were made the way you were made the way you were for a reason, you should be proud of your height even though sometimes it can be tough (with dating), and I know all about it. Some day however you will realize how lucky you are to be tall... Some people would literally KILL to be as tall as you, don't you forget that.

One thing that sucks though, flying in airplanes and driving really small cars.

Oh, another thing that "sucks", is that really short girls don't need to get on their knees to "suck".
well...i totally wanted to go, but i was still drivin back from san diego when i read the thread
Old 07-12-2009, 11:09 PM

Well maybe next time we will have more cars and look just as intimidating as that crazy biker gang that was yelling at traffic lol. I want to do that next time, just randomly stop traffic and start yelling at people

Right now in my life, being tall sucks. All of my friends are shorter, especially my girl friends [not to mention most of my guy friends], so anytime we are dressed up and going out, I feel like Bigfoot in my heels. I can see over everyone's head, including the guys. Its just awkward, ya know? Short guys are either intimidated [a nice way of saying "holy **** keep it in the circus"], or have to make some rude comment about how they "love being right at boob level." -_-
Oh well. Like I said it was great to feel short yesterday! Sorry kids made fun of you, next time just drop kick them! And thanks for the over-share on your sex life haha
ditch the heels!!! tall chicks look super hot in flat shoes anyway
Old 07-12-2009, 11:14 PM

edit: Daniel, did you get my PM btw?

I love seeing over everyones head! I mean EVERYONE!

You're not even that tall... I mean, 6'0 is above average, but not THAT tall... Go to Croatia and check out how tall the girls there are... Along the Dalmatian coast, people are really tall (where I'm from). You'll see girls that are up to 6'8"! (I've seen one at least). Girls that are 5'11-6'2" are a dime a dozen... When you see someone below 5'7, you know they are from the inland areas.

Did you know that tall people get paid more money on average? Did you know that they are offered jobs more often in the position when two people are interviewed and the shorter person is even a tiny bit more qualified then the tall person? Did you know that people will automatically respect you more when you're tall, it's a natural mental reaction to respect something/someone that is taller then you.

There are all sorts of benefits that you don't realize. All my friends are shorter then me, and clothes don't fit me as well as they do my friends, but who cares? Confidence will get you very far in life, especially in the dating world.

PS: I did beat up the kids that made fun of me. It didn't last very long (the fun making) until they learned.