Anyone going to Hong Kong this summer??

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 02:06 PM

Car Info: a car with 4 wheels
and I will for sure take alot of pictures in HK....K-car, skyline, this and that... and of coz... alot of sube...

alan
Old 07-20-2004, 03:37 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!get on!
ill throw down 20 bux for decals!
Old 07-20-2004, 04:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Alan -- coolness. I found a nice package that has Korea, Thailand, then HK for 10 days. I'll probably slap at least another week in HK too BTW, sorry to hear about your grandma

vapor -- wow, you must be hanging out in all the wrong places The first GD body Impreza I ever saw in person was in HK, spring 2001. I saw it in Wan Chai... must have been someone taking it from the dealership for a test drive. The last time I went back in January 2003, I saw about half a dozen GD's or so, but granted there were much fewer than the GC8's.

-Ryan

Last edited by Choku Dori; 07-20-2004 at 04:31 PM.
Old 07-20-2004, 06:16 PM

the only GD i've seen is sitting in a dealer showroom by the wan chai harbor, and they didnt let me test drive, even tho i told them i own one in the US. i've seen tons of GC8 wrx in the tsim sa tsui area travelling in packs, near ocean terminal. that, and almost every other car is an EVO 6.
Old 07-20-2004, 09:31 PM

hey Choku Dori, be careful of those thailand woman...they might be just another man...
and thanks for cares...

forifto88. sent me a PM and let me have ur phone # and so... and u r for sure u wanna get those weirdo stickers rite...or decal as u call... i will tried... I will post up here when I see those... weird....stickers....yeah...

and Pyro...Lan gway fong(how every u spell that ish... that place is hella cool...lots of chicks....even tho HK girls ... aint really that good at all...u probably find one out of 15 that will look " alrite", but the white girls in lan gway fong are open....

roar....

(i'm a good boy, not that kinda of person, those info just for those of u like to tap, and i love my gf....so... yeah...back to the HK pimp-stories)

The HK girls are wild at lan gway fong also....just remember to bring extra rain-coat...

alan
Old 07-20-2004, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by vapor
the only GD i've seen is sitting in a dealer showroom by the wan chai harbor, and they didnt let me test drive, even tho i told them i own one in the US. i've seen tons of GC8 wrx in the tsim sa tsui area travelling in packs, near ocean terminal. that, and almost every other car is an EVO 6.

I went to HK about probably 4 years ago.... one of my friend's friend got a loaded up EVO 4, it rips rite off the line... it still skid when I was in 3rd gear.... don't remember what he told me about his mod....but i kinda ... well... not that sure.. his turbo is running 1.8 or 1.9 bar on low or something.... anyway....it fun...to sit in that bride seat... and i loved it...

alan
Old 07-21-2004, 01:37 AM
VIP Member

Man, I've said it before and I'll say it again: F*CK Lan Guai Fong. I didn't fly 5000 miles to hang out with a buncha dirty drunk lo fan's again
And HK gals get the big thumbs down from me! And thumbs down for hot Thai chicks that are actually men! And thumbs down for poor service at Wan Chai Subaru dealership! And thumbs down for Katiga at Hung Hom for making me **** my guts out and get a fever from dirty food the night before I was supposed to get on a flight back to the States!
But thumbs up for Times Square and Causeway Bay in general! And thumbs up for HK food! And thumbs up for Aberdeen! And thumbs up for Jardine's Crescent! And thumbs up for Macaunese food! And dammit, thumbs up for HK in general for making me miss the place no matter how sh!tty experiences I've had there! YEAH!!!!
Old 07-21-2004, 01:59 AM

nice...hahaha

oh.. hey Choku Dori, my uncle just called... and i'm gonna head over the Macao for some outdoor go-karting.... bigger track and faster also... hahah... this is gonna be tight....haha

alan
Old 07-21-2004, 09:33 AM

do you guys go to tsui wah after clubbing in Lan kwai fong? i go there every time. and if you make a habit out of it, you'll feel very empty when you are trying to look for a nice bowl of cuttlefishball noodle soup after u go clubbing in SF.
Old 07-21-2004, 11:53 AM
VIP Member

Alan, I'm so friggin' jealous of j00!
Old 07-21-2004, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by vapor
do you guys go to tsui wah after clubbing in Lan kwai fong? i go there every time. and if you make a habit out of it, you'll feel very empty when you are trying to look for a nice bowl of cuttlefishball noodle soup after u go clubbing in SF.
what tsui wah?? can u type chinese??can't thought of the word of it...haha

alan
Old 07-21-2004, 06:17 PM

(chinese characters didnt show) but you will prolly know what i am talking about when i try to discribe it. it's a big air conditioned chinese style cafe, have 2 levels, across the street from yung kee restaurant and club kee, i think it's on the same block of starbucks and alain mikli store. it has a huge neon sign with english, japanese and chinese...
Old 07-21-2004, 11:19 PM

Car Info: '08 GT3/'08 Cayenne Turbo/'02 WRX Sedan/'95 E36 M3
just saw this thread i'll be heading to hk at the end of august/beginning sept..
wut stores to go to to buy car stuph?
i haven't been back to hk in a LONG time...
Old 07-22-2004, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by babysmurf
just saw this thread i'll be heading to hk at the end of august/beginning sept..
wut stores to go to to buy car stuph?
i haven't been back to hk in a LONG time...
hey smurf....I saw u on the impreza megazine....haha, nice... but too bad that u can't get there earlier... or else we can meet up...and I can take u to alot of place for food...I haven't been back like 3 -4 yrs at least also...

I know some store in wong kwok had like a membership黑布街(haha...my dad side grandma house is hella close, it like a 10-15 minute walking)... and will get like a cool 10% off ... and for parts.... just goto GT sport...they are great as I know, and they are pretty big in HK too... I know they can get Junichi Tanaka san to tune cars too...but i'm sure it gonna be pricy...

alan
Old 07-22-2004, 12:51 AM

vapor are you talking about like 許留山??

alan

Quick Reply: Anyone going to Hong Kong this summer??