Anyone else NOT watching the Olymics?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 05:38 AM

Car Info: Drove a Cavalier with a WRX body kit
Originally Posted by brucelee

I don't think there's one thing China makes well... Not a single thing... Chinese food is only good if its from American Chinese people...

But back to the subject, as long as its hosted by a real county and not some knock off country, I'll watch.

China!
Wow as a Chinese American member on this forum I am offended by those comments. Thats really messed up. What you said basically calls out everyone in China as being fake.

For you being a mod and saying those things...., that really makes this forum look bad. Free speech is free speech but since you're a mod you should know better. Should have avoided these comments and show restraint since you do represent this forum in a bigger way then us regular folk.

Last edited by iLikeTofu; 08-21-2008 at 08:30 AM.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:37 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX
chow fun sounds good tonight im out of this thread
Old 08-21-2008, 09:09 AM

Car Info: 1996 Impreza Brighton bone stock sadly
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Being grammatically correct, yes I said the word Coloreds. Yes that word with THAT meaning ended when segregation ended. But what makes me wonder is why you just considered the word "Colored" to be black? Concluding that YOU are the one in fact who has a racial bias. Colored could mean any race, not just blacks.
But the term colored was used mostly toward blacks during slavery, same as the N word, **** for mexican and so forth and so on, colored was generally accepted as a term for black people, listen to jolt when he said you don't have to hate the entire race because some of the race did you wrong, you sir have a little bit of http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prejudice, and racism is the next step for you,

The serial killer statistics -

The USA has 76% of the worlds serial killers.

Europe in second, has 17%. England has produced 28% of the European total; Germany produces 27%, and France produces 13%.

California leads in the US with the most Serial Homicide cases that have occured. Texas, New York, Illinois, and Florida follow shortly behind.
Maine has the lowest occurence of serial murders - none. Hawaii, Montana, North Dakota, Delaware, and Vermont each have had only one case of a serial murder.
84% of American killers are caucasian.
16% are black.
Men make up at least 90% of the world wide total of serial killers.

65% of victims are female.

89% of victims are white.

44% of all killers start in their twenties.

26% start in their teens.

24% start in their thirties.
Out of all the killers, 86% are heterosexual.
These are the serial killer statistics from the web, what i've highlighted in red shows the most killers are WHITE, most killed are WHITE, ergo, WHITE on WHITE crime, and your afriad of black people?

Stop ****ing talking and do some ******* research
Old 08-21-2008, 09:12 AM

Car Info: 1996 Impreza Brighton bone stock sadly
Originally Posted by iLikeTofu
Wow as a Chinese American member on this forum I am offended by those comments. Thats really messed up. What you said basically calls out everyone in China as being fake.

For you being a mod and saying those things...., that really makes this forum look bad. Free speech is free speech but since you're a mod you should know better. Should have avoided these comments and show restraint since you do represent this forum in a bigger way then us regular folk.
https://www.i-club.com/forums/showpo...1&postcount=52
Old 08-21-2008, 10:17 AM

Car Info: 2000 Tacoma Pre-Runner 4 Cyl.
Gets popcorn

-Gio
Old 08-21-2008, 10:29 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Being grammatically correct, yes I said the word Coloreds. Yes that word with THAT meaning ended when segregation ended. But what makes me wonder is why you just considered the word "Colored" to be black? Concluding that YOU are the one in fact who has a racial bias. Colored could mean any race, not just blacks.
Originally Posted by 96Imprez
But the term colored was used mostly toward blacks during slavery, same as the N word, **** for mexican and so forth and so on, colored was generally accepted as a term for black people, listen to jolt when he said you don't have to hate the entire race because some of the race did you wrong, you sir have a little bit of http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prejudice, and racism is the next step for you.Stop ****ing talking and do some ******* research
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
I dunno man. That's a stupid thing to say at all. Why can't you just say black or African American? Those are completely acceptable today, but not colored. That **** is not needed. You CAN say it on this board, but watch it.

I know you got jumped, and I'm sorry to hear, but don't go off hating those people, they aren't collectively responsible for that happened to you.
thank you for answering for me 96Imprez and Gagan

Last edited by rau; 08-21-2008 at 10:32 AM.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:03 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Everyone here thinks they're all clean and spoofy. What I state has a little in everyone of you either some explicitly or implicitly... implicit behaviors are the little things. A cop pulls a white gurl over cuz her BF is black in the car with her. The white couple gets served first after they came in the restaurant after you. etc, it happens everyday you just have to pay attention to it. For white people usually you dont see it because you've been treated that way your whole life.

And before you start runnin' around posting facts on murders, etc. you have to take into account the general population of the United States. White people are still about 80% of the population, you have to average out how often these kinds of incidents occur within the given racial population, not just stating percentages that are measured from the total population.

Whites are about 80ish%, Blacks about 12-13%, Asians about 6%.

That's kind of like saying I have 80 white marbles, 12 black marbles, 6 yellow marbles and the chances of you pulling them out of closed bag. Now if you had 80 white marbles and 10 were marked red, and you were pullin them out then the percentages would be correct. Then it would be easier to point out for example 1 out of every 10,000 white people are serial killers, etc.

As for me being mugged, it happened once, shame on them. Happens twice, shame on me. I learned my lesson and I won't let it happen again. I dont hate the entire race of anything, like I posted earlier I dislike just about every race equally the same because no race is 100% perfect. I believe everyone does that, not just me. Everyone posting on here is tryin to come at me like I'm the scapegoat, when I am just explicitly saying to a certain extend resides in every human being here. Whether in a small amount implicitly or anything larger.

I could have come on here and not bring up the racial issue, but that would just be ignoring stuff that goes on behind the lines that people dont like to speak about.
Old 08-21-2008, 04:42 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Name:  littlechinesegirl.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  18.9 KB

who else wants to drop kick this thing?
Old 08-21-2008, 05:14 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Everyone here thinks they're all clean and spoofy. What I state has a little in everyone of you either some explicitly or implicitly... implicit behaviors are the little things. A cop pulls a white gurl over cuz her BF is black in the car with her. The white couple gets served first after they came in the restaurant after you. etc, it happens everyday you just have to pay attention to it. For white people usually you dont see it because you've been treated that way your whole life.

And before you start runnin' around posting facts on murders, etc. you have to take into account the general population of the United States. White people are still about 80% of the population, you have to average out how often these kinds of incidents occur within the given racial population, not just stating percentages that are measured from the total population.

Whites are about 80ish%, Blacks about 12-13%, Asians about 6%.

That's kind of like saying I have 80 white marbles, 12 black marbles, 6 yellow marbles and the chances of you pulling them out of closed bag. Now if you had 80 white marbles and 10 were marked red, and you were pullin them out then the percentages would be correct. Then it would be easier to point out for example 1 out of every 10,000 white people are serial killers, etc.

As for me being mugged, it happened once, shame on them. Happens twice, shame on me. I learned my lesson and I won't let it happen again. I dont hate the entire race of anything, like I posted earlier I dislike just about every race equally the same because no race is 100% perfect. I believe everyone does that, not just me. Everyone posting on here is tryin to come at me like I'm the scapegoat, when I am just explicitly saying to a certain extend resides in every human being here. Whether in a small amount implicitly or anything larger.

I could have come on here and not bring up the racial issue, but that would just be ignoring stuff that goes on behind the lines that people dont like to speak about.
I highly doubt there are 80% white folks in the USA... I'm sure Latin people are being grouped into that number to be that high.

I looked on Wikipedia, and it showed 80% as well, but when you added up all the number it was over 100%, so I don't think that counts at all.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:56 PM

Wow, down right racism. Didn't read that far in the thread just read the first couple of pages. Thread needs to be closed before it gets more serious.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:59 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by iLikeTofu

fool. I'm talking about the Chinese government, thats who...

Maybe next time study English instead of Chinese!
Old 08-21-2008, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by brucelee
fool. I'm talking about the Chinese government, thats who...

Maybe next time study English instead of Chinese!
Then specifically say the Chinese government and not China, douche. Edit your first post with some better English and maybe some members might not be as offended.

So much for being a moderator and showing some control and restraint...

Last edited by iLikeTofu; 08-21-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:05 PM

Car Info: 1.8L FWD
Originally Posted by slugrx

who else wants to drop kick this thing?
hmmm...what do you mean this thing? and what has she done to you for you to want to drop kick her?
Old 08-21-2008, 11:02 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
Originally Posted by JZ oo7
hmmm...what do you mean this thing? and what has she done to you for you to want to drop kick her?
i thought someone reading the olympics thread would know who that was...shes the underage gymnast chick that won gold even though she tied with the us chick. i dont really care but its all over yahoo and i think she looks freaky-alien like thus the 'thing' connotation
Old 08-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by slugrx
i thought someone reading the olympics thread would know who that was...shes the underage gymnast chick that won gold even though she tied with the us chick. i dont really care but its all over yahoo and i think she looks freaky-alien like thus the 'thing' connotation

WTF did you just say???

1) She's underaged, shame on china for getting her in there against the rules and shame on us for getting our asses kicked by people with less experience and younger...

2) She doesn't look alien at all, it's crazy to even think that. She's a freaking little girl dude... Pray your daughter will end up half as pretty/sweet and dedicated.

Quick Reply: Anyone else NOT watching the Olymics?