Any word on the accident at the Hammy meet?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 11:09 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Black 2003 WRX Sedan
sean, please don't drive anywhere near myself or my friend in the future...
Old 07-17-2005, 11:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: the blue bucket
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
possibly

I heard you yelling @ soren from the back seat "smoke him", but it was too late, he had already flashed the hazards
Yea I was like oh it's on now.......
Old 07-17-2005, 11:10 PM

Car Info: a prius, a miata, & 2 m3's
Originally Posted by 02BlackWRX
possibly

I heard you yelling @ soren from the back seat "smoke him", but it was too late, he had already flashed the hazards

Damn flashers.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:11 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by resident smurf
No cause I'm a ricer, duh...... think I'd seriously race anyone a) in a straight line or b) without a tune on stock exhaust?? hahah.
apparantly

:rotfl:
Old 07-17-2005, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by DLUX WRX
ohhhh cause I'm the really unsafe driver that crashed today. LOL.

stop acting like a saint cause all you were doing was looking over the hill and rubbernecking. :rotfl:

and afford me the same courtesy. I don't want to drive near anyone who can get as butt hurt as u are right now.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: the blue bucket
Actually when the Hazards come on I thought he had broke down or something but even the latest ECU's don't have CEL for tool input.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:14 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by UK n00b
Actually when the Hazards come on I thought he had broke down or something but even the latest ECU's don't have CEL for tool input.
not even cobb???
Old 07-17-2005, 11:17 PM
VIP Member

riiiiight.... like im going to get but hurt about some n00b making comments.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:18 PM

riiiiight.... like im going to get but hurt about some n00b making comments.
^^

Then stop posting like you are in fact butt hurt about some n00b making comments... you're mad cause I blew my opportunity to make a U turn and had to go back up and make one? wow such a sin.

Still haven't justified why you weren't headed down the mountain when we were clearing out.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:21 PM
VIP Member

its one thing to stand on the side of the road and its another to be blocking the road.
we were about to walk back up the road and get in the cars being that the ranger and thier crew showed up. thats about when you decided to drive down the mountain in reverse.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:23 PM

Hey everyone, thanks for the concerns. That was me who went off that cliff (Johnson). Heres what happened, i was going uphill accelerating and come to a left turn, i dont remebering going too fast but i go into the turn with some understeer and as i exit the turn, i feel the back loosening up so i try to correct this by breaking and countering and before i knew it i was going off the cliff. Everything happened so quick i dont even know what to do. Im just glad im okay, i walked out of it with only minor cuts and scratches on my hand and a little bump. Thanks to everyone who tried to help and who was there when this occured. I know i have myself to blame i should have been more carefull and i learned from my mistakes. Im just thankfull to be alive. Sorry for giving subys a bad reputation because of my recklessness and mistake.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:24 PM

its one thing to stand on the side of the road and its another to be blocking the road.
we were about to walk back up the road and get in the cars being that the ranger and thier crew showed up. thats about when you decided to drive down the mountain in reverse.
oh who did I block? IIRC no one? everyone going in that direction was going to have to turn around anyway.

so according to your post you were doing the same exact thing I was doing... except I made an honest mistake and probably the wrong judgement call about where to turn around and you were on foot walking back to your car... at least I was trying to clear the scene... so what if I shoulda turned around 50 feet up I thought there might have been a better place to do it.

in my book, no harm no foul.

Old 07-17-2005, 11:25 PM

oh and anyone have pics of the accident? i wouldnt mind seeing some pics of it haha
Old 07-17-2005, 11:25 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 04 WRX Subie
Hey everyone, thanks for the concerns. That was me who went off that cliff (Johnson). Heres what happened, i was going uphill accelerating and come to a left turn, i dont remebering going too fast but i go into the turn with some understeer and as i exit the turn, i feel the back loosening up so i try to correct this by breaking and countering and before i knew it i was going off the cliff. Everything happened so quick i dont even know what to do. Im just glad im okay, i walked out of it with only minor cuts and scratches on my hand and a little bump. Thanks to everyone who tried to help and who was there when this occured. I know i have myself to blame i should have been more carefull and i learned from my mistakes. Im just thankfull to be alive. Sorry for giving subys a bad reputation because of my recklessness and mistake.

glad you are OK man. we all have a lot to learn, and I'm glad you walked away from the accident with that opportunity. sheet metal can be replaced but a person can't.
Old 07-17-2005, 11:26 PM
VIP Member

my engrish is on tonight

Quick Reply: Any word on the accident at the Hammy meet?