any snowboard sales coming up?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 03:12 PM

Car Info: '14 Cayman
any snowboard sales coming up?

summers here and that means last year's snowboarding equipments going on sale. anyone know of any huge parking lot sales coming up? dont what to go to ebay or craigs.
Old 06-24-2007, 03:18 PM

Car Info: civic
http://shop.sierrasnowboard.com/browse.cfm/2,214.html is having a 50% off everything, and free shipping until they release paris,
Old 06-24-2007, 04:02 PM

Car Info: Toyota
+1 for sierrasnowboard.
i got 2 of my boards + bindings from them
eternalsnow also has some deals right now
Old 06-24-2007, 05:27 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
what are you looking for?

I've got 2 brand new pairs of boots.

possibly a couple pairs of bindings and boards I would part with..maybe.

I know the santa cruz sale is coming up.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:33 PM

Car Info: 2011 OBP STi
I'm looking for a snow board, bindings, and some boots. Let me know what you might be able to part with, if the OP isn't interested. Thanks!

By the way, what are some good brands? I want a nice board since i'm probably going to go every winter starting this coming winter.

(Sorry for hijacking your thread)
Old 06-24-2007, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by DeZt

By the way, what are some good brands? I want a nice board since i'm probably going to go every winter starting this coming winter.
Depends on your riding style, what kind of riding you do.. For example, I have a Ride Kink for park, and a Rome Anthem for all mountain. Some good brands (I have had one or more boards from them) are GNU, Lib-Tech, Ride, and Rome. I'm not a Burton guy.
As for bindings, Ride all the way. I have SPi's on my setups.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:21 PM

Car Info: 2007 White STi
I'm a Ride girl myself...or option.... I bought a new board/bindings last year and used it maybe one time cuz the snow was so ****ty.... I can't wait to use it this year..
Old 06-24-2007, 11:51 PM

Car Info: '14 Cayman
Originally Posted by DeZt
I'm looking for a snow board, bindings, and some boots. Let me know what you might be able to part with, if the OP isn't interested. Thanks!

(Sorry for hijacking your thread)
its all good man. you can hit up oneman's stuff if you want i actually wanted to get some info about snowboarding stuff too. i know all the more popular brands but i know there are some other brands that are as good if not better than the expensive stuff. im an all around type of boarder, a little bit of park and a little bit of mountain. any great all around boards i should be looking at?

maybe we should get back on topic (not sounding like a dick) and put all this good info on boards/bindings/etc in the rollcall...snowboarding thread, but whatever.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by jimmy04wrx
i know all the more popular brands but i know there are some other brands that are as good if not better than the expensive stuff. im an all around type of boarder, a little bit of park and a little bit of mountain. any great all around boards i should be looking at?
GNU and LibTech (and other companies by Mervin) are brands that are not as expensive compared to the bigger names but still make some of the best boards.
One of my boards right now is a GNU Carbon High Beam, which is pretty much the best board in the $300msrp range and is good for everything. I have a 153 and I use it for jibs, pipe, powder, everything!
Old 06-25-2007, 12:34 PM

Car Info: 02 Bugeye STI, 07 Forester XT 18GXT-R
Pm me for ANYTHING Burton you want at cost. Well talk
Old 06-25-2007, 12:54 PM

Car Info: 2006 evo IX
Originally Posted by jimmy04wrx
summers here and that means last year's snowboarding equipments going on sale. anyone know of any huge parking lot sales coming up? dont what to go to ebay or craigs.
Sorry bro, they usually clear out the stuff starting in feb/march, if you wait until summer all the top not gear is already snagged

I have a basically brand new Gnu Rider's Choice in 157.5 forsale. Basically one of the best park/freestyle boards you can buy. I used it for ONE run and had to ditch it, too small for my weight to get through deep powder. You can still see the factory wax impressions, not a single scratch on it

$275 and its yours! Retails for $400+
Old 06-29-2007, 02:53 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX
if you're in the market for a burton vapor, i've got a brand new 06/07 year 157 sitting at my house. bought it on impulse, and now im thinking i want a nice cheap freestyle board i can destroy.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:46 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
wow that site is great, ive got a friend who needs a board and i directed him there, should work nice

i got a good deal during the season at brotherhood board shop in santa rosa where once im done with this board i can sell it back for a decent price and get a nice discount on my next package
Old 06-29-2007, 03:56 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
I've ridden just about every brand of board there is. It's really all about rider preference.

I'd say get a low to mid range board for your first go around. I ride strictly high end at this point but it's mainly because I know what I want out of a board.

I road burton for the most part for like 13 years. Toss in a few other boards in the mix as well.

I have a nitro that's my fart around board..beater. I love it. It's probably 9 years old.

I have 2 santa cruz boards I flop between now as I don't do park anymore. I have a 163 I ride everyday and a 166 for the deep/steep days.

Also have a 152, 156,157,161,163,164,165,166.

I like stiff boards as I'm a heavier dude and I ride hard and pretty much strickly pow.

Binding wise. I love burton bindings. I also have some santa cruz bindings and my brother rides ride team bindings and LOVES them.

as for what I have to part with.

1 pair of Forum Devun Walsh boots. Size 11. They're a few years old but they were $370 boots at the time and are literally brand new.

I have another size 11 boots that are top of the line and brand new. Boa 2 system. SICK boots. Just don't feel right on my feet. They've got like 3 hours of riding on them. Vans. KILLER boot.

Have a couple sets of newer santa cruz bindings I'd part with and possibly my 163 Santa Cruz Duo/Venom. SICK boards. It's got some time on it and it's honestly one of the best boards I've ever ridden. I probably won't let it go unless I can get the new version of it.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:15 PM
mot
Likes The Color Purple

Car Info: plug-in prius
anyone have a rideDH? i want it!

Quick Reply: any snowboard sales coming up?