Any Artists want to help out for BAM X?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Exclamation Any Artists want to help out for BAM X?

Hello all,

I know we have a ton of artistic talent on board and was thinking about recruiting someone to create a huge poster for BAM X that we could hang on the fence that leads to the entrance of Stafford Lake...

All costs would be paid for (price of paper, paint, etc... We'd pay you back after BAM). I was thinking something really big, like 7' x 7' with the words BAM X, and of course subaru involved things like having the cars and such.

What do you guys think? We could give it to one of the sponsoring shops to hang up in their shop or maybe raffle it off? (thats for the artist to decide).

What do you guys think?

Rules:

Has to say BAM X and be Subaru oriented, like have pics of subies and such.... Every vendor must have presence on the poster, whether its a list of them or something artistic from the artists point of view.

Please give me your feedback!

Everyone will see this poster as they get into the park! Eventually it will be moved to the DJ booth so everyone will see it! Lets make it nice, I know we have a metric ton of artistic talent here, so lets use this importunity to show it iff to its fullest!

PS: Looks like the date will be sept 12th, a Sunday
Old 07-10-2010, 04:27 PM

Car Info: '07 WRX Wagon
I would be interested. Where do I find all the vendors so they can be added to the list?