Another short lived firearms training offer!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 07:30 PM
Rat

Car Info: always changing...
ok, sold those.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Good job to the those of you who bought these. These classes are priceless and can be the diff between life and death if the situation arises. Makes you more aware, teaches you the techniques you need in stressful situations and can just make you a better shooter overall. I wish I could join you'z.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Rat

So true, plus the lectures are really worth hearing. My favorite, and the one that made me think the most, was the lecture on civil and criminal liability in the use of lethal force. It was really eye opening!

The two I sold were the gun/gear packages so it looks like I'm def. going back for the 4 day in May with some friends.

I've got several people getting their ducks in a row to get these, I plan on buying all of these on Thursday night/Friday morning. I am also trying to get my friends to commit to getting this deal before it's too late.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:57 PM

Car Info: Panty Buncher
this is the 3rd forum I've seen this spammed on (using it loosely,relax)

Is this like an amway kind of thing?
Old 12-28-2010, 08:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
pm me plz

thanks
Old 12-28-2010, 08:30 PM
Rat

Originally Posted by VTRZA
this is the 3rd forum I've seen this spammed on (using it loosely,relax)

Is this like an amway kind of thing?
nope, no MML here, this is simply a good offer and I'm letting people know that I think would be interested.

Why is it that most of your comments are deliberately irritating? I use the term "irritating" loosely so relax.

EDIT- ok, not most but really... instead of trying to be irritating you could have just PM'd me and asked what the deal was. Instead you chose to make that comment. I list these on here because they are the only forum I'm on that I know that most of the members are either pro 2nd Amendment or don't feel the need to control those of us that are. Frontsight is a good school (with bad advertising and web presence) and the more the word is out there to good people the better.

pm me plz

thanks
will do!

Last edited by Rat; 12-28-2010 at 08:46 PM.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Rat
nope, no MML here, this is simply a good offer and I'm letting people know that I think would be interested.

Why is it that most of your comments are deliberately irritating? I use the term "irritating" loosely so relax.

EDIT- ok, not most but really... instead of trying to be irritating you could have just PM'd me and asked what the deal was. Instead you chose to make that comment. I list these on here because they are the only forum I'm on that I know that most of the members are either pro 2nd Amendment or don't feel the need to control those of us that are. Frontsight is a good school (with bad advertising and web presence) and the more the word is out there to good people the better.
hey hey hey now I'm pro 2nd too. I just saw people selling these on a few forums and wondered what gives. sheesh
Old 12-28-2010, 10:25 PM
Rat

ok, got it.

I haven't posted this on other sites. I have sent out e-mails to my friends though.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:46 AM
Rat

I've got a lot of interest! Just waiting for people to pull the trigger (HarHar).

I think a lot of you have been to Dent Days here so you know where to come pick them up. I'm going to call as well and see if they can ship directly to you.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:45 AM

http://www.dianahsieh.com/frontsight/

things don't look so rosy from this guys POV
Old 12-29-2010, 01:04 PM
Rat

What is it with you?

You just can't help yourself can you?

Have you attended any of the classes there? Why should I care what his beliefs are concerning his spiritual/religious/cult views? He says he's a catholic and that hasn't stopped me from going.

You should go so you can complain that it's too hot, or too cold, or too dusty.

Thanks for the verification!

If you don't have anything constructive or any important questions I'd appreciate it if you'd not post BS in my thread.

Originally Posted by VTRZA
http://www.dianahsieh.com/frontsight/

things don't look so rosy from this guys POV
*sigh

So? Is everyone going to like everything about the guy or the school or the techniques taught? No, some people don't like the weaver stance which is fine (to each their own) but it's still a good technique. Now, I don't like his website or sales pitches but I can see beyond that and take away the excellent training as I'm positive the adults on i-club can do as well. If this gets firearms owners trained to effectively use their weapons than what's the problem?

The person you linked to says straight up that the training is top notch. I am certain that i-club members can go and get the training without worrying about this alleged nonsense from five years ago. No man can have absolute control over every employee and the more you do the more people you'll **** off in one way or another.

Now, my wife and I didn't notice anything about any of what you're commenting about. Everyone was very professional. It's not like Dr. Piazza is the one training you.

Sheesh.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:35 PM

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chi...lawsuit-41037/

interesting read on how he defrauded members and then tried to weasel out of paying the settlement.
Old 12-29-2010, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Rat
If you don't have anything constructive or any important questions I'd appreciate it if you'd not post BS in my thread.
Actual examples of court cases that he either settled or lost is not BS. Those are called facts, there's a difference.

See, when you post things on a forum, there will be other people that may may present a different viewpoint than yours. And it seems that there have been shady dealings, it's just food for thought when making a decision. Or do you not think people should have information when they are making a large purchase?
Old 12-29-2010, 03:06 PM
Rat

See it's actually the way you present your point of view that's annoying. Maybe if you'd gone and actually experienced a class for yourself I'd be more inclined to care about your opinion. But you haven't.

Why don't you go take one of the cheap midweek courses and see if you don't take something away from it? I bet you'd get something positive out of it.

You see, I don't like a lot of the things that Disney does and has done and their politics can be pretty upsetting to me but I still enjoy the parks and some of the movies. I think they have a very efficient business model and I can respect that.

In that same respect I don't care what the owner thinks as long as he's not a racist jack booted thug. He is not who I deal with. I deal with the range masters and their assistants and they were all very nice.

Now, I haven't been ripped off. The training I received was very good. I can't wait to go back.

Anyways, this price is really low so even if you only take one class before Xenu* comes and blasts our planet out of the sky it still won't have cost much to you.

Does it suck for the people that plunked down huge sums for these offers only to see them offered for so little now? Yes, but that's the way it goes.

Does it suck that people invested in his Real Estate offers and not have that pan out? Yes.

Are they the only ones that Real Estate transactions haven't worked out for? I think you know the answer to this.

Do I like Scientologists? Don't think I know any but I sure do like SciFi...

BTW- Thanks for posting that up! Sort of interesting. I'd forgotten all about Xenu.

*if you're one of those that believes in that...
Old 12-29-2010, 05:16 PM
Rat

I forgot to mention that the membership I have comes with two passes. Each one is good for two people to take a 2 day course or 1 person to take a four day course.

Quick Reply: Another short lived firearms training offer!