Another American Beheaded

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 10:40 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
that sucks. and as far as that dude who was posing as a SEAL. I know SEALs who would love to meet him... nuff said
Old 06-22-2004, 10:55 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by s1chmoe
theres a good thread on this clown over at socnet
http://www.socnetcentral.com/vb/show...0&pagenumber=1

Sir, thanks again for your help in confirming "el guano" as a poser. If you need anything you know who to PM.

Also updated the link for you. http://www.socnetcentral.com/vb/show...0&pagenumber=1

As for the Korean i have nothing useful to add to this conversation... thoughts are still brewing in my mind.

Last edited by Salty; 06-22-2004 at 11:00 AM.
Old 06-22-2004, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by brucelee
Any update on the Korean being held?
Not an update, I was watching Al Jazeera on sunday night, when I saw the video of the S Korean man for the first time, I actually thought they already executed the man while watching, then I noticed in the tone of the hostage takers, they seem a bit scared like they relly didnt want to do it, eventually I realized that the execution had not taken place and was a warning to S. Korea. I think and hope some how the outcome of this man will be differant from the outcome of the others lost. what the Muslims are currently doing is trying to continuously show executions of US fighters, to give the West the impression that they are not afraid and they are still strong, and they will continue the Executions. Thats all BS this entire series of executions although lives have been lost I feal is a bluff by the Iraqi Terrorists, they are basically getting weaker as the days go on, and no longer have resources to fight, all they are capable of doing now is pumping as much fear into the US as possible.

As for the comment on those who say we should pull out, well My opinion we should have simply left the country alone, or followed through with more investigations before a full blown attack. As for leaving now, no absolutely not, that would be the Worst thing the US could do, as of right now the Iraqi fighters in Iraq may still be fighting, or using other cowerdly acts of terror on the soldiers and thier own people, but the forces there are getting sooo weak if we simply stand ground for long enough they will simply vanish, now there will allways be the fear of them regrouping but thats why we have intelligence working on that issue.

Dan,
Im not sure you want to kill each and every one of those M'ther Fcuckers the truth is most of them are fightning on our side and that is why the US has been capable of infiltrating, and siezing dangerous operations due to them knowing terrains and knowing the language we are at an advantage, as bad as the whole war sounds, there really isnt that large of a number of people fighting back compared to how many are fighting with us, so no worries they shall vanish soon.

As for you Dahveed,
emit o khcova? La atarosey?!? are you serious? you have to be kidding me, so what word did I say to make you trigger that personnal attack? ok so be it, oh and since you wanna push the button so bad and know you cant why dont you email Sharon and ask the fat SOB to do, cause he knows what the oucome will be. And as for the IDF yes that may be one area me and you definetly agree, well that and the Lu Lu in Israel, But the IDF by my opinion is the # 1 force I feal exists today, I was able to whitness them in my own eyes, they are Fcuckin crzy, absolutly no fear and no hesitation, and great accuracy compared to some of these other powerfull forces, anyone who is not in shalom with them is in trouble, but that does not automatically mean they are "better" then everyone. honestly Im really not worried about any of this, whatever happens will happen wether you and I blab about for the next ten years or not. I shall enjoy my Gleda now.
Old 06-22-2004, 12:49 PM

Old 06-22-2004, 01:02 PM

Funked hahahaha that was nice. If only i can come back from lunch to see that picture everyday.
Old 06-22-2004, 01:16 PM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
Chaotic... oops, again that wasnt me (about taking it on the chin).

Cool post above. In an electronic medium we probably all come off a little different than we actually are. One of my closest friends is an ex-Marine and would fight today if he was still of age. He is my bro all the same.

Anyways, welcome to i-club and look forward to future discussions

:banana: (only cause there aint a stinkin beer mug)
Old 06-22-2004, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Fatal Velocity
Funked hahahaha that was nice. If only i can come back from lunch to see that picture everyday.
I wasn't shooting that bomb at you, just pissed because I heard the Korean got chopped. Glad you like the pic though. I wish I could have witnessed one of those tests.
Old 06-22-2004, 02:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: MMVI AW WRX STI
Originally Posted by Fatal Velocity
what the Muslims are currently doing is trying to continuously show executions of US fighters, to give the West the impression that they are not afraid and they are still strong, and they will continue the Executions.
Just so you know, Nick Berg, Paul Johnson, and now this S.Korean Kim Sun-il, were NOT "fighters" but innocent people there to HELP THE FREAKIN IRAQIs/MUSLIMS.

Don't try to apply logic to what they are doing. They are animals striking out the only way an animal knows how.
Old 06-22-2004, 02:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by mexicanpizza
Just so you know, Nick Berg, Paul Johnson, and now this S.Korean Kim Sun-il, were NOT "fighters" but innocent people there to HELP THE FREAKIN IRAQIs/MUSLIMS.

Don't try to apply logic to what they are doing. They are animals striking out the only way an animal knows how.

Exactly.

I'm going to stop you before you even get a chance to say the next thing on the tip of your tongue, Fatal Velocity. Eventhough Johnson worked on Apache Helicopters doesn't make him a fighter. If that was the case every tax payer would be a "fighter" because we all helped pay for the smart bomb's used.
Old 06-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
F' those Iraqi mother f'ers!!! It's not the Iraqis really... its just that POS Islamic group. I swear to god... if I had control, I'd skin them all alive, impale them onto wooden stakes and *** on their dead bodies... then I'd eat dinner next to their impaled corpses.
Old 06-22-2004, 03:39 PM

MexicanPizza good point.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell no im not trying to apply logic to what there are doing, infact how is what I said, applying logic to them? WTF!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And for you Salty!
I'm going to stop you before you even get a chance to say the next thing on the tip of your tongue, Fatal Velocity. Eventhough Johnson worked on Apache Helicopters doesn't make him a fighter. If that was the case every tax payer would be a "fighter" because we all helped pay for the smart bomb's used.

I wasnt gonna say that, lol thanks for the 411 though...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Reply: Another American Beheaded