Another American Beheaded

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2004, 11:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by Chaoticsoul

And BTW, I have every right to label someone and ask them to leave the country as they do to make unpopular remarks. They can talk $hit about my country but I can't tell them to **** off??? How do you figure.

Anyway, just looking for the SEAL Team 3 guy to show up.

You are correct you have every right to make an *** of your self, as do i and everyone else.
Old 06-21-2004, 11:38 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
the poster chaotic soul smells salty... err fishy
Old 06-21-2004, 11:43 AM
VIP Member

The problem is how disconnected the Arab street is to the rest of the world. They have no opportunity to discuss ideas with anyone but themselves. Arafat has not done a damn thing economically for them, but he has a bank account with $350M.

You want to place blame? Fine, as an American I can honestly say we have ****ed up some things in the ME in dealing with the Palestinians. But not because we support Israel, but because we have stood by and watched Arab country after Arab country rape its citizens and not done one damn thing to further the Palestinian cause. Condemning homicide bombings would be a good start.

You want security? Tell the Arab leaders its time to $hit or get off the pot. Coming to America and blaming us for your lot in life is your choice. The more educated portion of this society ain't buying your petty bull$hit.

It's never the Arabs fault. Always America and Israel. Yeah, that type of thinking has gotten you far.

i agree that the major issue is those in power displacing citizens anger and attention towards isreal and america, when it should be palced firmly upon their shoulders. Hence why so many arab states do not want to see democracy so close to home, nor do they condone terror attacks, as they take those attacks and spin them to their citizens as freedom fighters against the greater evil. Much in the way america is doing the same thing now, a country that lives in fear is a country that is easily controlled, i find it amusing that we are marching down somewhat of hte same path here as those arabs overseas have been for the last 80 years or so.

Leaders who control their people by fear deserve to be ousted. I just hope that hte common arab can see this with time. (it will take a while, most allready know their goverments are corrupt and way to top heavy)

just my two cents.
Old 06-21-2004, 11:44 AM
VIP Member

I got news for you genius. Millions of people do not come swarming our borders to be free because we take it "on the chin" from tyrants and barbarians.

Don't act like we trot around the globe bent on domination.

Americans don't have a clue about diplomacy? Please tell me one nation on the whole ****ing planet with a better ****ing diplomatic record than the U.S.?

Go ahead and research that one champ, I'll be waiting.

And BTW, when should we have taken one "on the chin?"

dont get it twisted, millions of people flood our borders cause we have money, if CUBA had our economy millions of people would be flooding their shores.

And recent policies from our goverment would make it seem that we are hell bent on domination.

And well i think my post was completely lost on you from the get go..
Old 06-21-2004, 11:45 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dub2w
the poster chaotic soul smells salty... err fishy

def a faint odor of fish, but i dont think it is his fault.
Old 06-21-2004, 11:50 AM

for those of you arent familiar with the word "hegemony", look it up.

the US stands alone. of course we are bent on domination. that has been the American way since the fall of the major Euro powers after WWII. With the collapse of the USSR, we stood atop the hegemonic heap.
Old 06-21-2004, 11:51 AM

dredizzle... hmmm, I think he is to what Richard Bachman is to Steven King
Old 06-21-2004, 11:57 AM

Uh, really? Enlighten me... who can compare to our might? Is there a world superpower I have never heard of???

BTW, reading is fundamental. I spent 4 years studying this ish and am well-versed in this area. I would love to entertain you with my liberal fallacies

Old 06-21-2004, 12:12 PM

I would say that a penumbra exists between the two. Though in a sense it was by default, economic policies designed to bring new life into Europe were also creativelty structured so that America was always one-up.

Then, look to our southern neighbors in Latin America. We conquered that region over a hundred years ago and have done a fantastic job of keepin them down. When reasonable politicians came into office and attempted to loosen the US economic stranglehold on their given countries (Nicaragua, Chile, El Salvador, Cuba...) the US retaliated by either a: imposing sanstions or b: getting rid of them altogether (such as the CIA involvement in the coup against Allende in Chile, thus bringing in one of the true monsters of the modern-era = Gen. Pinochet)

Next we have Africa... well, they offer no challenge and have few resources so we simply step over that issue like a muddy puddle (after all, what do we have to gain by helping them fight malnutrition, AIDs, and corruption??)

Segwaying us perfectly to the ME. If it is not clear to you why we are there then I wont take the time to explain. I am eagerly awaiting the title for our newest OP... but I cant think of anything funny that rhymes with Saudi

Last edited by dub2w; 06-21-2004 at 12:36 PM.

Quick Reply: Another American Beheaded