Another American Beheaded

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2004, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Get LIC'd...?
Be thankful you are in this country and can have these views or emotions that you have. If you were in Iraq, etc...and you expressed your thoughts like this........YOUR freedom you claim to not give a sh** about would be tested and probably at the cost of your life. Take a look around and love the place your in and stop your lame as* pissy thoughts about the US and Israel. If you don't like this place................LEAVE, its a free world. See if you can say the same over there.

-Noah
i find it hilarious whenever someone points out that they feel some of the things this country does are negative, there is always someone who feels compelled to label and tell them to leave..
--bobby
Old 06-18-2004, 06:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
--bobby? what are you REALY trying to say??

edgar,
Old 06-18-2004, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Get LIC'd...?
AHHHHHHH the beauty of freedom...nothing can takes it's place.

-Noah
Once again, read above ^

-Noah
Old 06-18-2004, 11:25 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
technically, there's nothing cheesier than a weaksauce threat from a friendly aquantance...

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
techincaly jordan is land for jordainians...

and im not going to get into it with you, you wouldnt like the outcome much.
Old 06-18-2004, 11:36 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by dahveed
technically, there's nothing cheesier than a weaksauce threat from a friendly aquantance...
funny i could say the same to you, you bring nothing to the table but ignroance and hatred, cant seem to spit out much in relevenat facts and are to quick to "slam" or label someone else of opposing views.

So i suggest you think about what you post next.
Old 06-19-2004, 12:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
There is justice in this world after all:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...913EDT0475.DTL
Old 06-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

allright dumbass, this is how it is:

You go and arm all the American Indians, and lead them to kick out all white and black people from the U.S.....

But why don't you do it?

Because Manifest Destiny is complete, and the West was "won". There's no taking it back is there now...

Israelis and "palestinians" from the same land, sure, but in the end, who won the war? Israel did, and ultimately they decide if they wish to share land with the "palestinians".

What are you going to do about it???

**** man, I thought I knew you....fockkkk

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
funny i could say the same to you, you bring nothing to the table but ignroance and hatred, cant seem to spit out much in relevenat facts and are to quick to "slam" or label someone else of opposing views.

So i suggest you think about what you post next.
Old 06-19-2004, 03:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by El Guapo
My name is Don; I spent a lot of experiences with seal-team 3 (navy special forces). Looking at this **** just makes me feel better about all those fuc@#$ terrorists that I killed. Furthermore, my father who is in the oil and gas business, recently (two weeks ago) got the hell out of Saudi; after his hotel was bombed and associates murdered, some tied to trucks and dragged until limp and skinless, decided to let all of those primitive third-world mother F@C@#@s kill themselves and return to the states.

Shortly there after he was informed that his best friend hadn't left Saudi, he is Indian. Terrorist insurgents took his compound hostage where he was living. My dad's friend (John) was not there, he was at work; however his wife and children were home. Unfortunately there is a terrible ending to this story, its conclusion obviously apparent; they all died. My father is very sad. If I had an opportunity to rewind time a stand before the terrorists I shot, I would with out hesitation and pleasure shoot them again… and once more when on the ground. Peace in the Mid-East…Ha! It will never happen.
My 2 cents… = 1 cent.

PM en route Don
Old 06-19-2004, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by dahveed
allright dumbass, this is how it is:

You go and arm all the American Indians, and lead them to kick out all white and black people from the U.S.....

But why don't you do it?

Because Manifest Destiny is complete, and the West was "won". There's no taking it back is there now...

Israelis and "palestinians" from the same land, sure, but in the end, who won the war? Israel did, and ultimately they decide if they wish to share land with the "palestinians".

What are you going to do about it???

**** man, I thought I knew you....fockkkk
Out of all the posts in this thread, this has got to be the smartest, most logical post I've come across...thank you for paying attention in History class, my family and the intelligent people of the world thank you. The world needs more people like you.

-Noah

Last edited by Get LIC'd...?; 06-20-2004 at 11:51 AM.
Old 06-19-2004, 11:42 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

thank you.

David
Old 06-20-2004, 12:24 AM

This thread sucks. Whoever hijacked it and turned it into an anti-Israel screed, 5 minutes in the box for tarding. Even blaming it on Bush would have been less retarded than that.
Old 06-21-2004, 08:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by El Guapo
My name is Don; I spent a lot of experiences with seal-team 3 (navy special forces). Looking at this **** just makes me feel better about all those fuc@#$ terrorists that I killed. Furthermore, my father who is in the oil and gas business, recently (two weeks ago) got the hell out of Saudi; after his hotel was bombed and associates murdered, some tied to trucks and dragged until limp and skinless, decided to let all of those primitive third-world mother F@C@#@s kill themselves and return to the states.

Shortly there after he was informed that his best friend hadn't left Saudi, he is Indian. Terrorist insurgents took his compound hostage where he was living. My dad's friend (John) was not there, he was at work; however his wife and children were home. Unfortunately there is a terrible ending to this story, its conclusion obviously apparent; they all died. My father is very sad. If I had an opportunity to rewind time a stand before the terrorists I shot, I would with out hesitation and pleasure shoot them again… and once more when on the ground. Peace in the Mid-East…Ha! It will never happen.
My 2 cents… = 1 cent.
Last chance Don... I'll give you till COB Wednesday to answer me.

Tia, Eric
Old 06-21-2004, 09:42 AM

First off, Bobby Thanks,
Second When someone like hmmm Me, says my opinion, in the country which you all know I live in, and for those of you who dont know its the USA, I wouldnt be here If I didnt want to be. Also you cant talk about freedom this and freedom that then aking me to leave this country If I dont like that cause then you sound like a complete moron, really you do. The point of a free country is to freely state your opinion, which I obviously did and so did many of you, which is great. But where do you get the Idea That im not patriatic? If our (USA) Land was under attack I would stand ground and fight till victory or death 100% volentary, But going into a country for some stupid, **** naa I refuse to do that.

And as for the comment egarding the land of Jordan being for that Palestinians, where the **** did you hear that? ok a large number of palestinians ran to jordan as refuge's from Palestine, butI dont see where youthink that the land of jordan is for the palestinains.
BTW do your research on all the land offerings your Beloved Israel gave the palestinians and tell me which one you think is reasoneble.

AND the land of Palestine in 1948 was over run by Isralies running away from thier own problems, in Germany and Europe. Palestine Belongs to the Palestinians, and Isralies, Jews are there as refugees just as the Palestinaians are in Jordan and Kuwait etc etc. as refugees its a chain reactiona and it was all started in1948 by the Jews who couldnt stand thier own land. And the Second, The US some how seperates itself from Israel which I dont know will ever happen, that will be Israels last friend and Israel will disappear off the map just as quikly as it appeared.

And for the beheaddings, Cmon we all agree that that is sick, and wrong, and awfull and shold not happen. and as for the person with that dad in the Oil Business I have an uncle in Kuwait who is also in the Oil business and currently departing from there as well, so my sympothy is with you and prayers go out to your family safety. This is hard on all of us especially those of us who have family either over seas, in the service, native to those countrys, even watchin this crap on TV is hard. when I think about it I remember what was goin through my mind as a kid when I was in Israel during the Gulf war, and asking my father what all the fighting was for. This sort of makes me want to focus on giving our generations and those following a better education regarding the politics and over seas situations.

So as an american Arab I choose, to stay in my country of Birth USA, I choose to not salute the flag, niether disgrace it. And I choose to not be antimidated by Iraq, nor Syria, but prepare for whats coming from N Korea...
Old 06-21-2004, 10:22 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
one word..

polemic
that defines alot of you...

edgar,
Old 06-21-2004, 10:29 AM

Polemic po-lem-ic n.

1. A controversial argument, especially one refuting or attacking a specific opinion or doctrine.

2. A person engaged in or inclined to controversy, argument, or refutation.

This may infact define you as well.

Quick Reply: Another American Beheaded