Another American Beheaded

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2004, 01:00 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
what a shame... but just keep this in mind, acts of barbarism should never be fought with other such acts.

That is what the isrealis cant seem to figure out
W3RD. Unfortunatly there doesn't seem to a really good way out. Part of me wants to just say let's get the hell outta there, they don't want us there anyway. Then the other part of me fears what they will do if we leave, and they are left to their own devices. Take WWI and WWII. Both time we just tried to "leave them be" and look what happened. Does anyone think it will be possible to have two seperate world, a modern western world, and a middle-east world devoid of all things western? I will totally agree, though, that the Isreal theory on what to do is bunk.

-Chris
Old 06-18-2004, 01:02 PM

Car Info: Broken ass stock '02 WRX
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
With these "terror" tactics you will do nothing but increase the anger in me.

werd
Old 06-18-2004, 01:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
what a shame... but just keep this in mind, acts of barbarism should never be fought with other such acts.

I never mentioned acts of barbarism, Dre. They could merely bag and gag these guys and put them in custody.

We need Some Muslim backbone too...Respectable Muslim clerics need to condon this action, and loudly.
Old 06-18-2004, 01:25 PM

I feal that none of this would have happened if Israel wasnt as dumb as they are, When I visit Israel or when anyone from Israel visits me, I allways ask them what thier views on the US is, and they say that they are as evil as israel.

Now im palestinian and I happen to have a lot of Jewish friends, so im not just taking the side of the arabs, Jewish people are actually pretty cool, a lot of people think hey johns palestinian and that guy is jewish and they automatically dont like one another, thats absolutly false! I actually enjoy having them around cause they seem to know a bit more abuot culture than many other nationalities do, My Arab friends and I all feal alike, now you will allways have the uneduacted idiots who will say stuff like well about Jews and they have never met one.

and for the recent beheading unfortunatly I dont have much time to do my research so I will prolly do a lot of reading this weekend.

Now my Questions, Why and how the hell does the Isralie government get away with all the crap they do? not to mention a lot of bad crap that the US does as well.

USA is under Israels Control!
USA=Israel
USA+Israel= Terrorisim

all of you hear are saying you are fed up witht these terrorists and how barbaric they are, well yes that sad for those americans who have suffered and died as well as those survivng the men and weomen who have died. But do you think these Terrorists just woke up one day and decided to kill? NO! They are doing it cause your country and the country that your country funds has been terrorising them for years. Honestly im disappointed in some of your guys's views. its sad how blind you are! Whatever Im pissed **** this ****!

Last edited by Fatal Velocity; 06-18-2004 at 01:29 PM.
Old 06-18-2004, 01:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: subaru
You have the Bush administration to blame for hatred of America and it's citizens these past couple of years. The Iraq war just fueled the hatred for America in the Arab part of the world. These people are angry at us but it doesn't give them the right to kill and torture people of any country. It is a profoundly sad waste of life that has occured.
Old 06-18-2004, 01:34 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Wow...so basically you are saying they are justified in killing innocent civilians because of what has happened to them? Wow what great logic.

So because I was abused as a child I have the right and am justified to go pick up an AK kidnap the first guy that reminds me of my step dad. Hold him hostage for a while. Starve and beat his ***. Then when the time comes. Grab the video camera and set it up. Cover all physical features so no one knows I did it and stick a huge knife in the back of his kneck and saw his head off over the period of about a minute while his body is naturally trying to stay alive.

Yeah sweet. Great ****ing logic. Go feel sorry for yourself it does a lot of good.
Old 06-18-2004, 01:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: R.I.P 03 aspen white wrx
man i dont agree with you fatual..

but whats new? and if we america is the devil then why are you here?
edgar,

edit:

Last edited by zumnwrx; 06-18-2004 at 01:55 PM.
Old 06-18-2004, 01:52 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by zumnwrx
man i dont agree with you fatual..

but whats new? and if we american is the devil then why are you here?
edgar,
exactly.
Old 06-18-2004, 02:08 PM
Zee

Car Info: 04 White Aspen WRX
wow, this is sad....this has to stop....both sides are acting like kids...."you push me and ill push you"
Old 06-18-2004, 02:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
yupo, both sides are to blame for the current state of the world, and that region in particular. You have the stupid americans who dont have a ****ing clue about diplomacy or taking one on the chin, then you have the bratty arabs who feel like they have been use and abused. If anything they are taught that it is isreals and americas fault for their issues. WHen it is realy greedy power hungry people in power (be it religious or political) who are the ones to blame for many of the issues they pawn off on isreal and the us.

ANd the US and isreal are to stupid to see this and continue to lash back when they are struck.
Old 06-18-2004, 02:15 PM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
again, violence begets violence.

sad to read educated people say that because of terrorist acts we should slash and burn an entire country.

this will only end with an advancement in our collective mental state, not with a machismo blood bath instigated on both ends.
Old 06-18-2004, 02:18 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
you're full of isht dre....you haven't a clue what my people have been through, obviously the headphones were on during history class and then some...

Old 06-18-2004, 02:20 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
know i know what your people have been through and i know the stupidity on both sides that fuels the continued conflict.

Quick Reply: Another American Beheaded