For All The COD4 MW2 Gamers

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 09:12 AM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
Originally Posted by SomethingClassy
Funny. I've actually run into more immature jack asses and **** talkers on MW (console) than I have on WoW.
you must play on an RP server. the pvp server i played on was way worse than anything i've heard in MW2.

...that being said, last night i told some 10y/o that he was gayer than Elton John sucking off Liberacci...

he was a care package glitcher /shrug
Old 02-03-2010, 11:52 AM

I have no problem saying crazy ****. I get really irritated that there are all these little kids on, when their parents shouldn't be letting them. Also if people camp like crazy cheapster status on hardcore non stop ill cuss them out.

Mainly there are little annoying kids, so I pop in the chat and say, hey little kid if you don't shut your mouth while your sleeping tonight someone is going to sneak in your house and rape your mother, then cut her throat and spill her blood on the nice white sheets.

I hope it keeps those little ****s off xbox.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:05 PM

Car Info: WRB '08 WRX 5 Door
it's fun to mess with those people...make it your goal to go kill the guy talking ****.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:07 PM
plays well with others

Originally Posted by slow04wrx
I have no problem saying crazy ****. I get really irritated that there are all these little kids on, when their parents shouldn't be letting them. Also if people camp like crazy cheapster status on hardcore non stop ill cuss them out.
i dont camp on hardcore but i do move veeeeery slowly. coldblooded + ninja w/ a silenced weapon... oh yah, love it!
Old 02-03-2010, 12:43 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi

Mainly there are little annoying kids, so I pop in the chat and say, hey little kid if you don't shut your mouth while your sleeping tonight someone is going to sneak in your house and rape your mother, then cut her throat and spill her blood on the nice white sheets.

I hope it keeps those little ****s off xbox.
I love making fun of ****sticks that whine about camping. , usually I will make a comment about having ****ed their fathers, tends to make people grow very quiet, or very upset.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by irrational x
i dont camp on hardcore but i do move veeeeery slowly. coldblooded + ninja w/ a silenced weapon... oh yah, love it!
Yeah thats part of the game. What I can't stand is the people who literally camp in the cheapest spots possible, where nobody ever has a chance of shooting them, and where people spawn. People who just sit there the whole match, that **** is no fun for anyone.

search and destroy is fun.

It's just really lame when people actually SUCK at the game. And they have no hopes of killing anyone unless using these tatics. If you refuse to move, you are a *****.

meh whatever. Camping is the fastest game on earth is lame as ****...

Last edited by slow04wrx; 02-03-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:49 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Best "camp" I ever did, was in TF2. Had 2 other engineers help me build a sentry gun right next to a enemy teleporter, had it level 3 by the time they figured out the problem, and 22 kills
Old 02-03-2010, 03:28 PM
plays well with others

Yeah thats part of the game. What I can't stand is the people who literally camp in the cheapest spots possible, where nobody ever has a chance of shooting them, and where people spawn. People who just sit there the whole match, that **** is no fun for anyone.
worst spot:

on Terminal outside the big escalator area... theres 2 big aircraft luggage containers... saw a dude lay down in between them with a claymore to the side out of site and snipe up the escalators...

dirty