50.00%
Jay Cutler
50.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Alex Smith vs. Jay Cutler

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 04:19 PM

Car Info: '14 Odyssey & '13 Prius
i think Garrard is available...that being said i also have Mark Sanchez! ahahahaha, i should've started him over Smith and Cutler!

Wow you're record doesn't match up with your roster. I lost too this week because i started smith over Cutler/Sanchez. I would have won if Gostowski had one more field goal last night UGHHHH!

here's my lineup - it's changed drastically since draft (i forgot about draft night and had autodraft but somehow managed to be in first place). after this week i'll be tied for first place at 7-3. Hopefully, i get more production out of the WR's.

Cutler/smith/sanchez
Steve Smith(panthers)/Sims-Welker/Barrian/Holt
Michael Turner/Knowshawn Moreno/Darren Sproles
Shockey/Benjamin Watson
Gostowski/Kasay
Green Bay
Old 11-16-2009, 04:26 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Nice line up outside of the QB deal.

I'd drop Smith and pick up Garrard. Sanchez has NE next week and the Defense is gonna be FIRED up after the crap that Belechick pulled this week. I was so happy to see him fall on his face. I hate that guy. He couldn't even admit that he screwed up.

Yeah dump smith and pick up garrard for the one week. I don't see anyone picking him up in the meantime... or cutler for that matter. Cutler's thrown what... 9 picks in the last 2 weeks.

yeah my records now sits at 4-6 I think. If I can pull off 4-1 the next 5 weeks I think I'll make it for sure. 3-2 is iffy. Less than 3 wins and I'm definitely out.

At the rate I'm going I should have close to a 100 point lead by season's end. I've been the number one guy in total points all but this past week. I went in to last week 8 points behind the number one guy (also in 1st place in record... second after this week... he lost) But I outscored him by over 30. So I'm back in 1st again. And the two of us are WAY out in the lead. I think 100 points over the next set of people.

Getting silly.

and now that Ronnie Brown his hurt I'm in trouble.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:36 PM
General Pimpin'

I'm so pissed right now.

I am playing our league comish. right now. He's already in first place in record and second in points behind me. He's got cutler as his QB. He just pulled off a crazy trade including JACK **** to get Brees. He basically dumped a bunch of back ups off to the guy that's in last place and literally not playing. He has empty slots every week. I think he lost by 110 points this week for example.

I've been trying to make a trade for him for WEEKS and he either doesn't reply or denies it all but his buddy the comish gets him for nothing.

Brees has tamba bay this week and he's up against me this week. I was set up for a win but his projected points went up by 20 and they have Brees under projected by at least 15 points. It'll end up being just enough to beat me.

SO pissed.

This dude has rearanged the draft to help himself. He'll block trades if they don't look even enough... for example if I want to help my buddy and dump players after this week but he'll do whatever it takes.

So pissed.

So any of you guys that have leagues going next year think of me. I think I'm done with this guy.

Hell a couple years ago he added kick return stats to the mix without telling anyone and drafted Hester and killed it.

So pissed.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:55 PM

Car Info: '11 STI
well it looks like for next year we have enough to create an iclub league. currently im in 2nd and 4th in my leagues i lost by .5 pts in my espn league becuase vincent jackson had 1.5pts and colston had 0pts. WTF
Old 11-17-2009, 03:01 PM

Car Info: '14 Odyssey & '13 Prius
I-club league FTW! I play on yahoo and i have no complaints...it's actually really easy to navigate and figure things out. I've played fantasy basketball on sportingnews.com before but it wasn't as slick as yahoo's.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:13 PM
General Pimpin'

I like the yahoo system. I'm down for an IC league.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:31 PM

Car Info: '11 STI
this is the first year i have been a part of the espn league and it is BY FAR better than yahoo.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:36 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by indolegend89
this is the first year i have been a part of the espn league and it is BY FAR better than yahoo.
Last time I did the ESPN league it crashed out all year and was WORTHLESS. I guess they've fixed that.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:41 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
I'd be down for an i-Club League next year. Heck I'm already in 3 other leagues (2 of which I'm basically the Commish for) so heck what's 1 more.

Oh and F*** That Noise! He should not be changing things in the League unless it is agreed upon by the League. I have put things up for League wide voting before and if it didn't pass then I didn't make the change.

Last edited by JelloChex; 11-17-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:24 AM

Alex Smith is a joke!
Old 11-22-2009, 11:25 AM
banned

Car Info: Honda RVT RC51
Jay Cutler all the way! Alex Smith doesn't even look like he can play as a backup QB.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by c32c7
Alex Smith doesn't even look like he can play as a backup QB in a high school football game
fixed!
Old 11-22-2009, 11:31 AM

Car Info: Nadda
I think Jimmy Raye needs to be fired and we need to bring in Mike Shanahan back in the Superbowl days. 49ers look as **** poor on offense as the Raiders today
Old 11-22-2009, 11:34 AM

Alex Smith passing yards today: 5 yards
Aaron Rodgers: 274 yards

LOL!
Old 11-22-2009, 04:14 PM
General Pimpin'

Smith did pretty well in the second half. If they go to that spread offense more they might have something there. Crabtree is turning out to be a hell of a player.

Quick Reply: Alex Smith vs. Jay Cutler