Alameda Firefighters & Cops watch dude drown!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 08:05 AM

Car Info: Ver8 Bugeye
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Understand what is going on, the dude is in walking depth, maybe up to his shoulders and stood there for an hour and froze and went unconscious and finally fell over.

The guy is asking for attention, in most men suicide cases men end it a lot more violently and accomplish it 80% of the time. I still disagree with the decision. Sure his mental state was in question, but there had to be something a team could have done to get him in safe, and get him to a mental hospital for evaluation.

Rubber bullets, choking him out from behind, anything really.
Thats exactly what we need, another person in an institution that all of us are gonna pay for one way or the other. Let him rot. He wanted to. People these days blame everything on cops. With all the pu**ys runnin this state and country, making up all these bulls**t hippy policy's and laws, cops cant do **** anymore.

Even better idea why dont all the whiners start a volunteer suicide beach watch so the psychos dont waist cops time
Old 06-03-2011, 08:11 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by ARWilliams
Thats exactly what we need, another person in an institution that all of us are gonna pay for one way or the other. Let him rot. He wanted to. People these days blame everything on cops. With all the pu**ys runnin this state and country, making up all these bulls**t hippy policy's and laws, cops cant do **** anymore.

Even better idea why dont all the whiners start a volunteer suicide beach watch so the psychos dont waste cops time
Fixed, you public school drop out.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
As a trained lifeguard, if my IC does not allow me to because of dept policies I have no say in that. Exactly the point where you say it was not the proper training, with the department.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:44 AM

Car Info: 03 WRX WRB Sedan
Watching those cops talk....pisses me off... Especially when he was asked if he would save a drowning child...
Old 06-03-2011, 11:02 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx
i love how people put this crap on the cops and firefighters when they are more or less on the same level as the civilians in this situation. ****! why don't you go save his 'i wanna kill myself' drowning ***. people make me sick.

should i blame the firefighters my cat is still in the tree? fwak, think of the ****ing kids!!!! THE KIDS!!!
Old 06-03-2011, 11:38 AM

Car Info: Ver8 Bugeye
Originally Posted by RU-X
i love how people put this crap on the cops and firefighters when they are more or less on the same level as the civilians in this situation. ****! why don't you go save his 'i wanna kill myself' drowning ***. people make me sick.

should i blame the firefighters my cat is still in the tree? fwak, think of the ****ing kids!!!! THE KIDS!!!
hahahahhahahahah! I like this dude
Old 06-03-2011, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by NorCalPaintball
wow... that is all... I wouldn't need anything to drown you, do you know if the people there were strong swimmers or could even swim at all?

i don't think anyone's celebrating anything here.

melodramatic much? my god...

you, my friend, are nuts.
why do you think he swam out there? so that police/firemen/random hero could rescue him?

and how do all these crazy a** libs even drive soobies? shouldn't they be in nissan leafs? wait... these are the same people that complain about gas prices and at the same time vote against off-shore drilling. FML. the same f*ing people that say that everyone should help everyone, then drive home like assclown sh*theads who don't care about anyone's safety or laws for that matter... everyone should step back and take a good look at their lifestyle behavior. even me. but seriously.

I feel honored you wrote two replies to my post. Thank you.

No need to get your panties in a bunch my friend, if you actually read what I wrote you might understand the only truthful statement made in my post was the last sentence. The rest was a blend of sarcasm and scoffing. (I had to write that last sentence since I sincerely doubt your intellectual capacity to understand what I was meaning)

But then again you don't know me, although you seem fairly comfortable being able to take a "stab" (harpoon stab that is) guessing what kind of person I am.

"melodramatic much" If you only knew the irony of your words.

Bottom line for me in this whole story is: Suicidal guy got his wish (played with fire for attention and got burned), News agencies made some $, $40,000 will be spent to actually have the proper training given to the people who will actually be doing the saving, I made a new best friend: NorCalPaintball

All in all it's a good story.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:07 PM

It's the problem with the voters :/
Old 06-03-2011, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Heedz
It's the problem with the voters :/
Those damn
crazy a** libs
Old 06-06-2011, 10:18 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

The ENTIRE Alameda Fire and Police depts should be *****ed-slapped for allowing a HUMAN to die to further their BS political agenda.

Fire departments say Alameda authorities never asked for help to save Raymond Zack

n a statement released Monday, the Alameda Police Department said they asked multiple agencies for aid, including the Alameda County Fire Department, Alameda County Sheriff's Department, Oakland fire and police departments, and the East Bay Regional Park Police District, but received none.
"These agencies were unable to provide any additional rescue capabilities," the statement said.
But the agencies referred to in the statement said they were never called on to provide mutual aid to help rescue Raymond Zack, who waded into the waters off Crown Memorial State Beach in Alameda on Memorial Day.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:45 AM

Car Info: Nadda
I'm so confused, if they were never called upon.. then how did they know to show up and just watch on the beach? Obviously something was wrong, that's why they were alerted in the first place.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:58 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by iLoqin
I'm so confused, if they were never called upon.. then how did they know to show up and just watch on the beach? Obviously something was wrong, that's why they were alerted in the first place.
Allied agencies were not asked to help out Alameda FD & PD.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02 WRB WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Allied agencies were not asked to help out Alameda FD & PD.
So basically an agency that could have had the "training and equipment" to handle the rescue were never called to come help. No excuse for that.
Old 06-06-2011, 12:46 PM

Car Info: 05 STi
That's ridiculous as far as policy is concerned. What's the sense of paying tax dollars for emergency service personnel that can't be used for emergencies. That'd be like training a Ranger battalion and not making them deployable. Having said that, I'm against wasting time on people who insist on killing themselves. Go for it. Half the time it's a cry for attention anyway.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:06 PM

I think it was determined that the risk was too big for the gains. if he was gonna die he was going to not only that he would be detained if saved.

Quick Reply: Alameda Firefighters & Cops watch dude drown!