880 sideshow

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 12:31 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx
yeah its stupid, but they didn't make it as dangerous and u think. a line of cars drive side by side and hold up traffic then the guys in the other cars do the show.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:34 PM

They have plate number and faces what's taking them so long?

I doubt they will get any jail time. Teh justice system sux.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:36 PM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by RU-X
yeah its stupid, but they didn't make it as dangerous and u think. a line of cars drive side by side and hold up traffic then the guys in the other cars do the show.
so all those people that had to slam on their brakes for no reason...the increased chance of accidents BEHIND this line of cars...the people trying to squeeze through this mess. The folks on the other side of the freeway going...WTF????

that's not dangerous?

Sorry but if a bunch of *** hats slammed on their brakes like that in front of me they'd probably crash into me because I'd drive through them.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:55 PM

Car Info: 2005 WRX STI
How about they actually start WORKING for a living, then they won't have time to do this.

It's nice they they use MY tax dollars to hold up the freeways that I pay for.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:03 PM

Car Info: drives a STi
"maro boys" c'mon that's some gay *** sh*t. Short for camaro, Yeah I see these idoits all the time where I work in fremont and I work the graveyard shift. The idiots would do donuts behind of empty building right next to bay area billards on stevenson. Yeah these so-called maro boys need to be behind bars.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:06 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
Originally Posted by AMTEXX
How about they actually start WORKING for a living, then they won't have time to do this.

It's nice they they use MY tax dollars to hold up the freeways that I pay for.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:09 PM

Car Info: 2001RSTI
Thumbs down

Wow sounds real technical. Thanks for the breakdown I was confused as too how a group of *** clowns could stop traffic.Not thats its difficult since American drivers are like sheep and just follow what the *** in front of them does. If u dont think thats at all dangerous ur an idiot.

I am a good judge of whats dangerous. I drive in Athens, Greece in the summer where its not uncommon to see some motorcyclist get split in half from lamppost or some chick burned alive in her car. Even there, the people dont do stupid s!@# like that.

I sent a nice message to the Maro boyz myspace and i hope all of u would do the same. Let them know that theyre Neanderthals in the evolutionary ladder of car enthusiasts!

Last edited by JamesGRrallye; 11-02-2007 at 01:10 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-02-2007, 01:10 PM

Car Info: 04 AW WRX
of coarse it was some ghetto ***s in janky muscle cars so typical what retards
Old 11-02-2007, 01:20 PM

i'm not saying what they did is good. its a stupid thing to do. all i'm saying is that it's not as dangerous as the news makes it out to be. is there danger in what they are doing? of course, they caused traffic; and traffic always has the potential for people to rear end each other. and i'm sure it wasn't like a line of cars that all slamed on their breaks to stop traffic, most likey they just slowed down to a stop.

again, i'm not condoning or supporting what they did, just saying its not AS dangerous (still has danger) as the news makes it out to be.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:40 PM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
Can we all point out to the CHP, that these were NOT imports, but American cars? Maybe this will be the ending of import profiling???
Old 11-02-2007, 01:59 PM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
i'm not saying what they did is good. its a stupid thing to do. all i'm saying is that it's not as dangerous as the news makes it out to be. is there danger in what they are doing? of course, they caused traffic; and traffic always has the potential for people to rear end each other. and i'm sure it wasn't like a line of cars that all slamed on their breaks to stop traffic, most likey they just slowed down to a stop.

again, i'm not condoning or supporting what they did, just saying its not AS dangerous (still has danger) as the news makes it out to be.
Are you serious? You're serious. Wow.

One of the guys I work with lives right on the other side of that sound wall and was telling me about this on Monday. These guys are idiots.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Unit 91
...These guys are idiots.
yups can't be the smartest people in the world....
Old 11-02-2007, 02:06 PM

question... why does the article say Oakland when it was in Fremont?
Old 11-02-2007, 02:13 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 04 STi
I've encountered isht like this, it was 4 motorcycles doing a side show and holding up traffic one day. Now, I have a lot of respect for bikers and will give them a ton of room so they can move through when they want to share lanes - but when they slowed traffic to 30 MPH in broad daylight heading northbound on 880, I wanted them shot.

Next time some high jinx like this happens, I will be praying for brucelee to come out and annihilate some jack asses.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:01 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
I'm glad I wasn't affected by their stupidity. But I do hope that their stupidity would get themselves killed one day.

America has been made so safe that Darwin has a hard time getting the stupid people that are legitimately his.

Quick Reply: 880 sideshow