4th of July and every city has one of these bung holes!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by subawho?
I do.
s.p.r.e.a.d. e.a.g.l.e. o.p.e.n.
TTIWWOP!!!

and yes, the digits please

Old 07-06-2004, 08:47 PM

Location: At the store trading the box of tissue in on some brawny!
Car Info: Platinum 02 WRX, Progress springs,JIC Bullet exhaust , STI shifter, Accessecu, Rota Sub Zero
As for the assault , well , I caught it on the news this weekend.
Seems 4 or 5 young men were getting a bite to eat after a night out , can't remember wether it was in the Richmond or Sunset , when they were first verbaly assaulted and then chased and beatenby a group of white males.
I don't care who you are or what you are , that is just wrong.

As for the whole "asian" girl thing , that's just me being my silly self . Truth being , we are from the old country , my wife and son were not born or raised here and my wife will not stand to see her little baby with any one who doesnt have strong family values. It just so happens that many asian cultures have those values , no matter how americanized they seem. Respect for the elderly , the extended family mentality etc.Since my boy has seen his share of Italian beauties , needless to say , asian women drive him gaga , huck can atest to this.
I on the other hand am not affected by asian women , they posses no hold on me , I would never attempt to be with one , I could care less if I ever see one naked in front of me and I am lying through my teeth.

hehe
Old 07-06-2004, 08:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Originally Posted by cohlineman
As for the assault , well , I caught it on the news this weekend.
Seems 4 or 5 young men were getting a bite to eat after a night out , can't remember wether it was in the Richmond or Sunset , when they were first verbaly assaulted and then chased and beatenby a group of white males.
I don't care who you are or what you are , that is just wrong.

As for the whole "asian" girl thing , that's just me being my silly self . Truth being , we are from the old country , my wife and son were not born or raised here and my wife will not stand to see her little baby with any one who doesnt have strong family values. It just so happens that many asian cultures have those values , no matter how americanized they seem. Respect for the elderly , the extended family mentality etc.Since my boy has seen his share of Italian beauties , needless to say , asian women drive him gaga , huck can atest to this.
I on the other hand am not affected by asian women , they posses no hold on me , I would never attempt to be with one , I could care less if I ever see one naked in front of me and I am lying through my teeth.

hehe
roflmao
Old 07-06-2004, 09:16 PM

yeah, nuts to them
Attached Thumbnails 4th of July and every city has one of these bung holes!-ma1.jpg  
Old 07-06-2004, 09:28 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
meheartskrinkov
Old 07-06-2004, 10:49 PM
Dahveed aka Robin Hood

Car Info: (RIP) '04 STi Silver
The main state right at question that led to the succession was slavery.

I have my own issues with state's rights, for instance:

> The Federal government can block California from its right to allow medical M.J.

> California has the right to have oppressive firearms laws.

But I really hate racism, and to me, the only good CSA flag is a burning CSA flag.

David

Originally Posted by FUNKED1
BTW I don't really see how that flag is racist. The CSA was about state's rights.
Old 07-07-2004, 12:10 AM

BTW I don't really see how that flag is racist. The CSA was about state's rights.
So using that logic, it would also be completely acceptable to fly a swastika off the back of your truck since it was originally intended to be the symbol of German Nationalist Party? Correct?
Old 07-07-2004, 12:53 AM

coincidental headline from The Onion

"Georgia Adds Swastika, Middle Finger To State Flag"
Old 07-07-2004, 01:14 AM

Car Info: with the blinkers on

Subawho? , though I agree that SR is a bit hoaky , I am a firm believer that in 2004 there is no need to hate or segregate.It sadened me to see those young asian males get assaulted in SFO the other night in a city that should embrace cultural diversity in a country that has no right to not celebrate that diversity given the melting pot we are. Much of what I say is for the hopes that young asian females will become more open minded about dating caucasians for the benefit of my son and maybe for me one day , but all kidding aside....
Hahahaha I work at Saigon Express in Berkeley(if you guys know where that is) and people come thinking that just because my skin pigment is different, that I'm retarded. I'm a private-school-goin nerd and I've had people running around making faces for water, literally sounding it out like I was a preschooler (WAH--TE-ER) and making stupid gestures and movements w/o asking for assuming that I can't understand a speck of english. The underlying problem with racism in America is not the individual's thoughts but rather the biased structure of society in which stereotypes are set. For example, if I drive nine times out of ten and see an old asian lady straddling a lane @ 55mph in the fast lane, I'm going to assume that all asian women are bad drivers, once that happens, the process of stereotyping just extends down the line to other sorts of things and races. Ok, I have too much to say I'll stop there
Old 07-07-2004, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by Krinkov
coincidental headline from The Onion

"Georgia Adds Swastika, Middle Finger To State Flag"
That's frikkin sweet
Old 07-07-2004, 01:24 AM

Dahveed and Krinkov have some points.
I just thought you should know there are people who fly that flag for reasons that have nothing to do with racism. They probably aren't in Santa Rosa but you should keep an open mind.
Old 07-07-2004, 01:26 AM

That's frikkin sweet
I have to admit, I kind of like that in spite of myself
Old 07-07-2004, 09:26 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
I love the patriot act
Old 07-07-2004, 09:28 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by subawho?
oh and what are you talking about? Asian females are dime a dozen for white dudes these days--at least in SF they are. Quality is subjectional, but nevertheless, they ARE spread eagle open. Trust me. This is coming from an asian male in SF.

Hahah... I claimed a few of them.... I never had so much luck with women until I found the appropriate target audience =).