24 Hours Of LeMons ROUND 2??

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
My friend from HS just called me and asked if i'd like to drive in dec's race.I accepted I wonder what he's up to...hmm...
Old 10-23-2007, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by blacktraxgirl

hehehe yeah on saturday night we had a broken trailing arm that i managed to leg around the track until the motor blew and i clutch kicked it all the way for 5 more laps before it gave up....then we towed her back and pulled a dr frankenstien!

good job guys i cant wait to see what you bring back next time!!
Nice pics! Did you end up putting another ZC in the car, or was it a B series? You guys were too quick on the last day to have a D16 in there...

I'm almost sure I'm going to be running a Merkur XR4Ti next year. I have 2 of them that I've owned for years and my wife has been begging me to get rid of at least one The one I'm probably going to bring hasn't run in at least 5 years, but I'm sure I can get her fired up and running well. :RockOn - not mine:
Old 10-24-2007, 05:37 PM

Car Info: 2006 STi 2012 STi
i was trying to get pics of you guys on the track but the sun was making it hard to know what cars were coming at me!

i WISH it was another ZC!!! actually we did put the bone stock d16 in there (170k miles....the motor just passed smog last week haha). thought about F or B but decided against the DOHC. we were fast???? wtf? hahaha the car felt like it had a whole 60whp! haha

ohh in high school i wanted that Merkur...i thought they looked funny so it fit me i never got one!

jolt: DOOOO EEET its a BLAST...youll be at THILL....i wish we could be at that one but we have a wedding to attend that weekend. deffinately going to the one after that tho!!! BECAREFULL.....its becoming a lot more demolition derby now!

Heres a link to most of the pics that i took...havent gotten em all up yet
http://www.reaction-image.net/galler...-LeMons?page=1