19 Days Till The 9th Annual BAIC Meet (BAM 9)! PLEASE READ!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 06:47 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Exclamation 19 Days Till The 9th Annual BAIC Meet (BAM 9)! PLEASE READ!!!

Hey guys and gals,

only 24 days until the BAM 9 event, which is held on Sunday, August 9th at Stafford Lake in Novato, CA.

More info about the event can be seen on our official website:

http://www.i-clubbaymeet.com/

I'll fix that in a few.

Please visit our BAM 9 official website for some more info!

This is just a reminder for everyone in case you have forgotten the date, or how close the event is! I know some people think it's months away, but it's only 24 days away!!!

This event is going to be much different then previous years, and by different I mean BETTER!

We're going to have all sorts of events at the meet, including a cook off, car show, and much more! The coolest part of the event is the two raffles that we're holding! Two raffles? YES! TWO raffles! Let me explain!

We're doing two raffles for charity, a charity for homeless dogs and cats, every cent of profits will go to an animal charity (which I'll video tape when we donate).

The first raffle will feature prizes such as sway bars, rally armor mud flaps, swift springs, and great prizes like that. The raffle tickets will cost $5 for 3 tix, and the more tix you buy the better your chances of winning great prizes that have been donated to us by our amazing vendors!

The second raffle will be a little different, the reason is because of the prizes involved. We're giving away a fully built boxer engine thanks to DBtuned, and a Cobb Access Port (of your choice) thanks to GST motorsports. Each raffle ticket will cost $10, the more tix you buy the better your chances of winning an engine or access port!!!

The event starts at 11:30am and will go on until whenever.

The entry fee is $5, and for that $5 you will get food and drinks.

FOOD:

Main courses: Tri tip, bbq chicken, burgers, quality sausages, and a vegetarian option

Side dishes: Potato salad, baked/bbq beans, chips, crackers, cheeses, and more

Drinks: Sodas of all varieties, bottled water, and a limited amount of beer (if I can afford it). You're welcome to BYOB)

Deserts: Cookies, and other sweet snacks

Yes, you get all that for a measly $5!!! First come, first served, keep that in mind.

For those of you who haven't been to the event in the past, you're in for a real treat! It's like a regular meet, with music, food, 20x more people, mini-events, car show, etc... What I'm saying is that it's nothing like a regular meet!

It's going to be a lot of fun, and it'd be great to see you all there! We'll provide everything for you guys, including name tags, all you meed to do is bring yourself and a great attitude!

One last thing I should mention, is that the park has an $8 parking fee per car, I have nothing to do with this fee nor can I get it lowered (I've tried), but on the bright side, all that money goes to helping the park in every way, so your money is going to a good cause.

We're renting the main spot in the park, so just look for all the subies and the sign pointing you to the right direction, The entry to the event will be right next to the huge vendor area, so you cant miss it! (Just look for the hot girls working at the front.

Im really looking forward to seeing all of you guys, and a huge super thanks for the helpers of the event! This couldn't happen without you guys. So here;s a big thanks to you guys, I REALLY appreciate it.

Again, the URL for the event is:

It will give you most of the answers that you seek.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there, it's going to be a blast!!! Food, drinks, raffles, car show, a SUBIES! What more could we ask for?!

D-

PS: I'm giving you guys a 3 day extension to pre-pay for your shirts/hoodies. If you want a shirt, it's the only way to get one, so you have till the 20th to pre-order and buy a shirt. My paypal account is brucelee22 @ yahoo . com (just remove the spaces).
Here's the shirt thread:
https://www.i-club.com/forums/bay-area-15/official-bam-shirt-thread-order-your-shirts-hoodies-here-%5Bplease-read-%5D-206277/

Again, if you have a question, be sure to check out our website for the meet:
http://www.i-clubbaymeet.com/ <--------

Last edited by brucelee; 07-17-2009 at 10:42 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:57 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Do you have a Fatty McFatfat menu planned for us bigboned types?

j/k....'cause I'm going off the wagon on BAM!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 07:47 PM

Car Info: 89 240sx/04 gsxr
YES! this is in my home town, good thing im comnig home for a visit and ill attend just without the subie of course.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
i sense caravan threads coming up sometime in the near future.

Daniel, i know you already met the quota for the amount of people to attend the event but is it better if i paypal my entry or paying the day of the event is ok?
Old 07-16-2009, 08:33 PM

Car Info: 94 Integra beater: one Slow 3 Series RIP EvoX
san jose caravan FTW
Old 07-16-2009, 08:48 PM

Car Info: 06 GMC Diesel
Just paid for XL T shirt XL Hoodie and Entry

Anyone rolling out from San Mateo? PM so we can set up a meet
Old 07-16-2009, 09:04 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by A.V.E.
i sense caravan threads coming up sometime in the near future.

Daniel, i know you already met the quota for the amount of people to attend the event but is it better if i paypal my entry or paying the day of the event is ok?
You can pay on the day of the meet, or you can pre-pay... Pre-paying might be easier. Your choice.

I don't think it's too early for the caravan threads guys! I mean, 3 weeks away? Thats coming up fast and you know how long it takes for people to commit to things.. lol The caravans are fun as hell.

Speaking of which, I need a caravan in Fremont that plans to get to the meet a couple of hours early (with me) to set up and help (All will get in free if they choose to). We need to haul a lot of stuff from Fremont to Novato... I mean A LOT!!! Just the drinks alone are more then enough to fill up two flat bed pickps! we need all the help we can get! :

I almost forgot to mention! I was speaking to Ed at EQ and he said that he wanted to donate a raffle prize for the grand prize, so he's throwing in a $750ish cluch (details will be given at the event).

Its worth it to go just for the dang raffle!!! I wish I could participate in it.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:30 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
if there's interest we can caravan from dave & busters in milpitas... just like previous mt hammy meets...
Old 07-16-2009, 10:03 PM

need a

I need me a SAn Francisco Caravan...... Who wants to meet up in the MARINA Parking lot?
Old 07-16-2009, 10:30 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: 2018 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel EOC Stage 1
Originally Posted by 07wrx4life
Just paid for XL T shirt XL Hoodie and Entry

Anyone rolling out from San Mateo? PM so we can set up a meet
I'm leaving from SM. hit me up for a caravan yo
Old 07-16-2009, 10:45 PM

Car Info: .
Can there be a swap meet of sorts?
Old 07-16-2009, 10:56 PM

Car Info: 2015 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
def goin
Old 07-16-2009, 11:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by stylin525
I need me a SAn Francisco Caravan...... Who wants to meet up in the MARINA Parking lot?
You mean the lot by the yacht harbor? Won't that attract a little too much unwanted attention?
Old 07-17-2009, 12:02 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: RIP: 04 WRB SEDAN Now Rollin' in STi
Originally Posted by soundwave
if there's interest we can caravan from dave & busters in milpitas... just like previous mt hammy meets...
That would be cool, but I wouldn't want us to get hassled by the mall security like that one year.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:05 AM

Car Info: 94 Integra beater: one Slow 3 Series RIP EvoX
Originally Posted by A.V.E.
That would be cool, but I wouldn't want us to get hassled by the mall security like that one year.
yup yup
I vote we just meet up down the street at my Best Buy in Milpitas
the security there is cool and I work there so they won't hassle us

Quick Reply: 19 Days Till The 9th Annual BAIC Meet (BAM 9)! PLEASE READ!!!