The 1 Paragraph Biography About Yourself Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 02:35 PM

Car Info: Teh Subie
They are working on an A-Team movie. If Ice Cube doesn't play Mr. T, they'll teach Kimbo Slice how to read and he'll do it.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:37 PM

Car Info: ugly piece of ****
Originally Posted by STiForFun
They are working on an A-Team movie. If Ice Cube doesn't play Mr. T, they'll teach Kimbo Slice how to read and he'll do it.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:42 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
I'm a street-smart, blue and white male rabbit who has to deal with the challenges of a tough school curriculum, the machinations of former friend, present-day rich kid and local bully Montana Max and the advances of crazed and ditzy animal lover Elmyra Duff. Like Babs, I will do anything for a laugh, though I am marginally more sane and calm than my female counterpart who happens to have a crush on me.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:45 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Born in 1950, I live in seclusion in a log cabin by a California lake, alongside my Bluetick Coonhound "Tet", named after the 1968 communist Tet Offensive during the Vietnam War. When I was twelve, I and my parents were in a boating accident on the lake. I was rescued by my brother Saint John, but our parents drowned. Beginning with this incident, I grew to believe that anyone I love is destined to die tragically, a belief that subsequent events only served to reinforce. Orphaned my brother and I were raised by Dominic Santini ,a friend and fellow military aviator of our father's, and an acknowledged but unexplained exception to my "curse". Upon reaching adulthood, both Saint John and I enlisted in the U.S. Army and were dispatched to the front lines of the Vietnam War. Both my brother and I proved our valor and piloting skills during the conflict. In 1969, tragedy occurred again, Saint John was separated from me and the rest of our unit during a mission. I was hospitalized prior to the fall of Saigon and lost contact with my Vietnamese girlfriend, Nhi Huong. Saint John is listed as M.I.A. in Southeast Asia, causing me to further withdraw from society. So I returned from the war and earned a Master's degree in Applied Physics. I now live a solitary life in the mountains and use my cabin’s dock as a helicopter landing pad.

Last edited by Overbear; 08-10-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
There is far too much that makes me who I am that is not being put on display to the public

There is also more to what makes someone who they are than can be summed up in one paragraph, unless you're bad with grammar and punctuation.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:49 PM

Car Info: 1997 Legacy Wagon; 1983 Toyota Corolla
Originally Posted by stiforfun
they are working on an a-team movie. If ice cube doesn't play mr. T, they'll teach kimbo slice how to read and he'll do it.
wow!
Old 08-10-2009, 03:19 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by Overbear
Born in 1950, I live in seclusion in a log cabin by a California lake, alongside my Bluetick Coonhound "Tet", named after the 1968 communist Tet Offensive during the Vietnam War. When I was twelve, I and my parents were in a boating accident on the lake. I was rescued by my brother Saint John, but our parents drowned. Beginning with this incident, I grew to believe that anyone I love is destined to die tragically, a belief that subsequent events only served to reinforce. Orphaned my brother and I were raised by Dominic Santini ,a friend and fellow military aviator of our father's, and an acknowledged but unexplained exception to my "curse". Upon reaching adulthood, both Saint John and I enlisted in the U.S. Army and were dispatched to the front lines of the Vietnam War. Both my brother and I proved our valor and piloting skills during the conflict. In 1969, tragedy occurred again, Saint John was separated from me and the rest of our unit during a mission. I was hospitalized prior to the fall of Saigon and lost contact with my Vietnamese girlfriend, Nhi Huong. Saint John is listed as M.I.A. in Southeast Asia, causing me to further withdraw from society. So I returned from the war and earned a Master's degree in Applied Physics. I now live a solitary life in the mountains and use my cabin’s dock as a helicopter landing pad.
haha dude, ****ing AIRWOLF! Nice!
Old 08-10-2009, 05:53 PM

Car Info: Smokin' Joe
"How would I describe myself? Three words: hard working, alpha male, jackhammer…merciless…insatiable…"
~ Dwight Schrute

...i feel about the same. oh .. and stud (wait for it....) muffin.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:56 PM

Car Info: http://kiva.org/invitedby/brett4254
I'm a physician, scientist
searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all humans have. An accidental overdose of gamma radation alters his body chemistry.
And now, when I grow angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs.
The Creature is driven by rage, and pursued by an investigative reporter.

The Creature is wanted for a murder he didn't commit. I am believed to be dead; and he must let the world think that I am dead, until I can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within him...

don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
Old 08-10-2009, 10:55 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: psm.03.wrx.wgn
My name is Sam, and I am 100% American, as I was born in Indiana. I was raised with my older brother Tom and my younger sister Katie on our parents' dairy farm outside our small town of about 2,000. I've always been really smart, so much so that I could read at age 2 and do advanced calculus in my head at age 5. English is my first spoken language, and I speak 6 other modern languages as well as 4 dead ones. As a youth, I was heavily into music and basketball and was part of the team in school where I helped win the championship which we originally lost (Confusing, huh?). These days, I enjoy cooking, computer chess, beer/microwave popcorn, martial arts, and dancing, but my life has so hectic and chaotic lately that I have little time for these pursuits. I still enjoy music (I sing tenor and play piano & guitar) and I probably couldn't live without it. My favorite song is John Lennon's Imagine. I have really bad problems with heights and have had clinical acrophobia since I was about 9. I also have difficulty recalling many of my life experiences. Unexplicably, I awoke to find myself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not my own. Fortunately, contact with my own time was maintained through brainwave transmissions, with Al, the Project Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only I could see and hear. Trapped in the past, I find myself leaping from life to life, putting things right that once went wrong and hoping each time that my next leap will be the leap home.
Oh boy!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:58 PM

Car Info: '11 White Shelby Cobra GT 500
Nice quantum leap haha was a good show

this thread is a
Old 08-11-2009, 09:25 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
I'm a street-smart, blue and white male rabbit who has to deal with the challenges of a tough school curriculum, the machinations of former friend, present-day rich kid and local bully Montana Max and the advances of crazed and ditzy animal lover Elmyra Duff. Like Babs, I will do anything for a laugh, though I am marginally more sane and calm than my female counterpart who happens to have a crush on me.
What's up, Buster?!?
Old 08-11-2009, 09:27 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
I was born in to very wealthy family but it never seemed to effect me much. My father was one of the most famous surgeons in the world, an art he chose to focus on rather than the family business. When I was 9, I feel into an abandoned well next to our manor but it taught me something. Fear. Then, when I was 10 years old; I watched as my parents were gunned down in front of my. From then on I swore I would not stand for the decay that has gripped my city and I would become a symbol of the justice to take it's place.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:31 AM
i-Club Sympathizer

Car Info: 1969 BMW R75/5 & Work Whip
Originally Posted by R-Dub
I was born in to very wealthy family but it never seemed to effect me much. My father was one of the most famous surgeons in the world, an art he chose to focus on rather than the family business. When I was 9, I feel into an abandoned well next to our manor but it taught me something. Fear. Then, when I was 10 years old; I watched as my parents were gunned down in front of my. From then on I swore I would not stand for the decay that has gripped my city and I would become a symbol of the justice to take it's place.
Tell all your friends about me. I'm Batman.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:42 AM
VIP Member

During one of my leaps, Al told me that I was a singer whose fame was just beginning to skyrocket in the English-speaking world. He added that I was already a household name among Latin audiences and had achieved limited popularity in America, especially with teenage girls, when I was part of a 1980s boy band years before. He informed me that Ziggy said the details were a little foggy, but with an 86.5% probability that the woman I was romantically involved with would be my demise in the immediate future. In the brief time I spent with her, my life was crazy! The fact that she was into black cats and voodoo dolls should have been a sign that this girl was going to make me fall. But I ignored my premonition as I enjoyed the many unfamiliar experiences--new sensations, new kicks in the candlelight, and new addictions for every day and night--to which she introduced me. I felt uninhibited around her, so much so that I once took my clothes off and went dancing in the rain. And she made me live her crazy life, so free of worry or fear, as if she took away my pain like a bullet to the brain. C'mon! I felt upside... (err... actually) inside-out while being pushed and pulled down in keeping up with her chaotic lifestyle. Her luscious, devil-red lips and her smooth, mocha-colored skin were reward enough for being worn out by her maddeningly erratic way of life. Thankfully, with Gooshie's help, Al and Ziggy were finally able to figure out what I needed to change so I could leap out of there. It turns out that she was planning to slip me a sleeping pill on our next night out. I would have woken up in New York City in a funky cheap hotel stripped of not only my money but sadly also my heart. I was blind to all the red flags--like the fact that she never drank water and made me order French champagne. Luckily, I opted to keep my performance obligation instead of taking her up on the offer of another lesson in lunacy. Amidst hundreds of newly-won fans, with all the lights and cameras on me, and just two verses into my latest single, I leapt to my next life. As I faded away, I thought because I've had that taste of her, I'd never be the same... Yeah, a woman like that will make you go insane.
Oh boy!